youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-25/indonesian-police-kill-2-militants-after-raid-on-house-in-java/8147858
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/christmas-terror-plot-suspects-killed-by-indonesian-police/8139666
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/25/drexel-univ-professors-christmas-wish-want-christmas-white-genocide/
youtube.com/watch?v=lrMlWeR_mzc
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=19Wpp_HQ6Dg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/former-cia-spy-has-surprising-christmas-message-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=_6NBy6o1nJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KLUMP BTFO!!!!!

Merry Trumpmas

>2016 is almost over

/tg/ lives!

Reminder.

How is everyone's Christmas going?
2017 might be crazier.

How many genders you reppin Sup Forums?
Throw them gender signs up

Pan romantic Demi-sexual otherkin here

Trump betrayed us and those Americans slaughtered by zionists.

I disavow him. I was a fool and now I see I got played. I hope you all wake up and start fighting back instead of continuing to worship him as a god.

You're all fools blinding yourself to the truth. Clinton may have been a worse choice, but the lesser of two evils is still evil. We must begin our resistance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN FOLKS

BELIEVE ME

What's the very Sup Forums christmas?

oy vey I thought for a second there we were going to go kaput. Anyway if you want to recycle this bread go on ahead

nice one!

Great!

We're gonna start saying Happy Holidays again, folks!

>no more LA Times morning dopamine rush
>no more (((polls)))
>no more Nate Plastic
>no more rallies
>no more Hilldawgs
>no morning Joe
>no Tucker Carlson

yeah, this place is useless, we should just stop making these threads!

Will Trump institute a shoot on sight policy for terrorist suspects?

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-25/indonesian-police-kill-2-militants-after-raid-on-house-in-java/8147858

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/christmas-terror-plot-suspects-killed-by-indonesian-police/8139666

Indonesia does it and they've had less attacks than Europe this year.

Loosen up, big guy

You're real tough, Jeb!

>Someone incorrectly stated that the phrase "DRAIN THE SWAMP" was no longer being used by me. Actually, we will always be trying to DTS.

Hows it going.

> Sup Forums now unironically considered Israel our greatest ally and rejects any claims that they have ever done harm to America

Jesus fuck that was a fast collapse

There is no free discussion left on the net. So long.

His second surname is (((Maher))) btw.

Soon.

not on my watch.

gOD IS A dj

All I want for Christmas is nigger genocide.

Just gonna leave this here.

Why are we still here now that civic nationalists and zionists have taken over the threads? Are we just letting it happen because we only ever treated this election as a funny joke and now we have to maintain appearances because we don't want to admit we were wrong?

> no more Nate Plastic

Implying he isn't back to his old tricks already, throwing shadow at Trump's victory.

And the left is back to calling him the most accurate pollster because he was the one who gave Trump the highest chance (30%)

>NOT SO FAST NATE

WE

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/25/drexel-univ-professors-christmas-wish-want-christmas-white-genocide/

Haha yeah. I'm a Trump supporter but I think we went too hard on Hillary. I think we should hand her the presidency as an apology. After all, it's time for a woman president. #MAGA!

WAZ

Any happenings yet?

>mfw

EVERYONE PRESS F FOR THE BRAVE MEN WE LOST YESTERDAY

F

youtube.com/watch?v=lrMlWeR_mzc

You're wrong big guy,

Israel is the defacto containment zone for millenia of nomadic kikery.

Its what hitler wouldve wanted

PRESAYDENTS

kek, our best defense against shills: satire and sarcasm

>civic nationalists and zionists
They were just shitposting because of the Hannukah Tweets

Wasn't Hitler himself a Zionist?

Worst year of my life
...so far

>he fell for heavy JIDF shilling

Anons fighting.

Trump confirmed as Jewish puppet, wait we already knew that!1

You people are too cucked. What someone should do is burn down his house. Make these white haters have a cost to pay for their crimes.

>receive glock 19 for christmas
>back to college in NYC in 2 weeks

cruel joke

federal constitutional carry when

Or we send him to jail and see how tolerant he is when Jamal sees he's dropped the soap.

JEZUS

Except literally every thread is now full of people saying Israel is the best thing ever and calling out anyone who suggests ethnic nationalism as racist

We got taken over by TheDonald

Nice strawman you got there, must have won an award for being outstanding in his field. Clinton was a career crook, Trump is a new face in the same old game.

this
>wishing the jews a happy kikemas so (((they))) can't call you literally hitler is selling out burgerland

Just got my hands on one of these. It's full of absolute garbage but all anyone cares about is the POTY.

Merry Christmas /tg/

>No [email protected].

Wtf are you even doing.

Patience, friend. It's going to take a bit of time before we restore Sup Forums back to its former glory. Trump winning was a huge step in clearing out most of the libtard shills. Now we just need to get our board back and start dropping the redpills again.

Will anything ever top guac-posting or delegates-posting?

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=19Wpp_HQ6Dg

mfw the aetheist left thinks they know more about interpreting and understanding gospel than the christian right

i'm surprised they even know who jesus was

I ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU

How dumb do you have to be to belive this?

give me a summary plox

I remember when I made that there weren't so many atheists here, dunno what happened

If the chatter on the happening circles are accurate a coalition Jet was downed by ISIS near Raqqa and the pilot got taken alive.

Won't happen now but, if true, as soon as the news get around.

The fact that you're falling for obvious sarcasm like indicates you've never been through a JIDF raid before. Come back soon, things will be fine.

Supposed former CIA agent giving his take on what Trump should do as President.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/former-cia-spy-has-surprising-christmas-message-trump

What do you guys think of it?

I guess. I suppose it's the same reason I haven't left California yet. It's just disheartening to see the board swing so far away from its roots after Trump won. It's like half the old posters just bailed and now it's fresh transplants who got banned from readit for acting like little kids and now think they're on some sort of politically correct parole where they have to be as tolerant and progressive as possible while still supporting Trump.

Whites get trampled all over because they don't do anything to defend offenses against themselves. If his had said this about Muhammad he'd probably already be dead.

Whites need to get better at harassing these kind of people so they know that if they come out in support of white genocide they have to watch their back forever after.

> F

Anything happened today while I was away? We seem to have split again.

Isreal is literally an ethnic nationalist state. It's just not ours.

Splitting was an accident

We're still getting raided or just having a huge influx of lonely virgins shitposting through the tears of a christmas alone

Pepe is the most influential fictional character of the year

jason miller knocked up AJ and i can't even get a gf

In time we'll fix things. We always have. I know how you're feeling.

It's also the single strongest supporter of the destruction of the west, has literally murdered US servicemen before, and eats away a huge chunk of our defense budget

>tfw nonwhite
Can I be redpilled if I sit in my house playing video games all day and making money by doing freelance tech support, never reproducing since i'm too /r9k/?

Their support for South Africa pre 90s and Rhodesia made me seriously think about how bad they truly could be.

I know, so it isn't so bad. Just rustles my autism.

That exists solely to piss off shitskin muslim countries. It's great.

*farts*

Just goes to show even if you look like a literal adult baby, if you are very successful you can impregnate multiple chicks at once.

>CIA
>former CIA agent
How many big guys has he found? Or should we judge him on the quality of big guys he's found?

Have a child with someone of your own race, make them redpilled and have them go to school.

>tfw Kek answered me directly

You should have seen yesterday. We were going along normally and suddenly 1,000 IP's suddenly flood the board with "HAVA NAGILA I LOVE ISRAEL ISRAEL IS BASED YOU'RE ALL ANTI-SEMITES".

It's almost certainly a raid of some kind.

Which i exactly why we need our own ethnic nationalism.
Israel is a threat, but for now Muslims are a bigger one.

can't, mixed race
I don't have a race, that's why I get triggered on nationalism threads

No way, it's almost as if sexual attraction isn't black and white and there are social and economical influences that factor into men and women's choice of partners!

They supported SA because SA had nukes and Israel wanted to set a precedent that any country would be allowed to hold nukes without reprocussions

They dropped support as soon as they got the US to permanently prohibit any suggestion of sanctions or boycotts of Israeli products. It's now a felony to even publicly suggest either. Their shekels secured, they threw SA under the bus and went back to insisting they had no nukes while also threatening to nuke Europe if they didn't continue supporting them. Read up on Sampson diplomacy.

Then not breeding seems like the best option, unless you could find a mixed gf.

>Girl with green hair has appointment at Genius Bar to get her iPhone fixed
>Grampa drives here there, and they're 5 minutes late
>What could go wrong?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_6NBy6o1nJo

But if all of Europe becomes Jew hating kebab muslims wouldn't that give them more of a reason to nuke Europe?

you should stay. For many of us this place was extremely refreshing to find.

Kek told you that people like you should never reproduce.

Pic entirely related.

There's a thing called adoption

Lots of children already exist who need families, you can be a wonderful parent and bring a beautiful life into the world without passing on your genes

You could also run on the assumption that by virtue of not being a fucking retard, you clearly have genes superior to others of your racial background, and thus would be doing the world a service by breeding and bringing your constituent races up to your level