Me and my friends don't appreciate the mean things you're saying about PoC, LGBTQIA++, and underrepresented minorities

Me and my friends don't appreciate the mean things you're saying about PoC, LGBTQIA++, and underrepresented minorities.

Apologize.

Now.

s-sorry

IA? wtf is IA now?!?!

how fat/homosexual is the average college student?

Sorry that you are all insufferable faggots.

>QIA++
What is that?

Make the world better and remove yourselves from the fucking gene pools, you fucking troglodytes.

No

You and your friends are lame

Fat nerd with low self-esteem. Has gauges to fit in with his 'friends' but his 'friends' don't give a shit about him. Won't get laid

Entry level sjw, still time to change their ways.

Faggot.

Blue hair with daddy issues.

Normie mongrel is thinking about going to college to get a stem degree. Will probably put this shit behind them and be normal.

I'm gonna guess interspecies and asexual?

>Almost 2017
>Expecting people who look like you do deserve to be taken half seriously

No. Stop being such ignorant hiveminded faggots; it's a clear Indication that you're being fed your perspective. Think for yourselves.

As a black man, fuck you!

If your going to say POC you might as well be calling everyone darker than you a nigger. Also who cares about fags and dykes except other fags and dykes.

i'd fuck the fat guy desu senpai

B A I T
A
I
T

FUTUTUS ET MORI IN INGI

fucking faggot. get rekt.

>Me and my friends don't appreciate the mean things

Go suck a lemon

Very

still the best one

They forgot to include the LGBTQWERTYUIOP+#^batman symbol

Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.

intersex and asexual, though some people say "ally" which means straight people that should be gassed with the rest of them.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

autism detected

gosh i am sory OP i diden't mean to ofend the homo people, they are nice beebol and I met one homo person in real life, he OK and friend guy. coloured beebol is okay to, they mean no harm, dey are jus misunderstud. This are friend and nice beebol on you're pictur, OP, I wan them know we shame, we abologise and fel that we wrong to shame the coloured beebol and homo beobl. wat can I do make it rigth, tell me pleas, the person from kanaada, to whom it my consern?

B A I T
A
I
T