youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8fFw-oV3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my lad zoroaster

>circa
Let me guess. This is from reddit.com/r/atheism.

So many gods being born on the same day used up the Sun's energy and that's why it's so close to the day with the longest night.

I'd think this was all common knowledge. Many religions all run together

Also, I've always wanted to start a cool coin collection.

Kek is with us

>What are reasons that people do not celebrate Christmas for?

OP's a faggot for 200

What if the story of Christ is just a retelling of a story much older than we've been led to think. The story of Horus is very parallel to the story of Christ.

A new era of man created a revised version of an old story so it made more sense to its readers.

The question of whether you believe or not is for you to decide. Do not let the arrogance of others sway your view one way or another. You will only be satisfied by seeking out the truth for yourself.

Merry Christmas.

The Claustrum releases an oily substance (Christ, greek: Christos "oil", Manna from heaven), which is a secretion (a secret/ a mystery) that is used as basic material by the Pineal Gland (Joseph, father of Christ) to secrete a yellow substance (honey) to the Pingalla (electric, male energy channel) and the Pituitary Gland (Mary, mother of Christ) to secrete a white substance (milk) to the Ida (magnetic, female energy channel)

Believing the Zeitgeist Jesus crap

Christmas isn't pagan
youtube.com/watch?v=ca_Yx3aMCiE
youtube.com/watch?v=DfcvJWPTY64

Krishna, Miithra, Horus, and Dionysus aren't related to Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq8fFw-oV3w

Take the breadpill brother

The oily substance (Christos) moves down the spine (chimney, River Jordan) to the Solar Plexus (Bethlehem, “House of Bread", of the Virgin”, Virgo). Here the oil is transformed into a psycho-spiritual seed (Ichtys, fish, Ictus, Jesus, Pisces) which then moves (swims) through the body (ocean, body of water containing saline fluid, human blood and sea water are chemically nearly identical).

The first internal biological process (miracle) the seed (Jesus) performs is to transform water and oxygen (spirit, breath, the holy ghust) into red cell “living” blood (wine) during the chemical fusion (wedding) in the lungs (Cana) which are connected to the blood circular system (Galilee). The psycho-spiritual seed (sun, fish, Jesus) later descends to the Sacrum (Kreuzbein = “cross bone”, Holy bone, archetype of the “devil”, ruled by Saturn, “Satan” an anagram of "Santa", Capricorn), the deepest point in the sun`s journey (abyss, hell).

>What if the story of Christ is just a retelling of a story much older than we've been led to think
No, the story of the Israelite man known on this Earth as the Son of God, Or Christus (as he was referred to by Tacitus), or Yeshua, or that word's translation into Greek then, Latin; Jesus., and known universally as God, the creator of all that is seen an unseen. That is the ONLY TRUTH.
Anything other than that is a deception by the greatest deceiver in all of eternity, the original fallen angel. That is the only truth.

On the dangerous and difficult way back to the head (promised land, heaven, Israel) the seed (chosen one, messias, hero figure, Horus, Krishna) must now try to leave the lower, animal body (Egypt, Sodom and Gomorrha), defeat animal (sexual) desire (Pharao, Judas, Scorpius), cross the blood barrier (Red Sea) and climb the spine (Jacob`s ladder), which has 33 vertebrae (Masonic 33 degrees) to a place in the skull (Golgotha) where the Vagus Nerve (Tree of Life)/ Cerebellum and spine cross each other (cross). Here the seed is electrically charged (crucified), before it can head further up to the center of the Cerebrum (heaven).

It should now become clear that, in a Hermetic sense, during Christ`s mass (Khemet: Kresh Mes, Greek: Christos “oil”) within the body, the internal sun/son is reborn, just as the external sun is reborn at the winter solstice. Illumination works through a conscious, spiritual transformation from the lower mind (He Phren) to the higher mind (Iesous), the human body can be compared to a "lamp" (wordplay: lamb) belonging to god (wordplay gad= tribe of Aries, “arise” at Vernal Equinox) and when this lamp is ignited by the process described above (exoterically at vernal equinox, esoterically at Passover), the grey matter (the dead) will be activated (reborn).

>he thinks the original calender date for the birth of christ was in December

The celebration was moved to december to stop the celebration of pagan gods.

This is schizophrenia tier

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

"Thou anointest my head with oil." The wise virgins now trim the wicks of their lamps and fill it with oil, before they meet their bridegroom.

The seed then remains 1 moon sign in a skull cavern (3 days in the tomb) and after three days proceeds upwards (ascends) to the Pineal (compare to Winter Solstice). Masonic (Masonry encapsulates the same information as Christianity in a different set of myth and symbols) Hiram Abif has thus created a "stone for the temple builders", a stone without the mark of the animal man (mark of Beast).

If repeated, the older, destroyed seeds/ stones can also be reactivated (the dead shall rise) and at some stage the electrical energy of the Sacrum (kundalini) is activated and the Queen of 7/ Sheba may rise to the Optic Thalamus (all seeing eye) and reactivate the Pineal (third eye), the "eye becomes single and the body is full of light". You have thus given 10% (consciousness, left brain hemisphere, Mercury) to receive 100% (right brain, dark matter of the brain, unconscious, right brain hemisphere, Venus) and are part of the order of Mel-chi-tsadiq (black-energy-righteous person). Note how the universe, just like the human brain, contains 90% dark matter. As without, so within.

OP's chart leaves off SATURN/CHRONOS the most important one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

The serpent Mesi (mes, mas) represented the Gnostic Christ (solar energy active through the miniature sun in the earth center through the human "heart" - the heart of the brain is the Pineal). It consists of 7 souls (planets, colors, musical notes, chakras, cities, churches) + Iesous = 8. Now it becomes clear, why Santa`s sled is pulled by 8 reindeer – the sled is pulled by the Egyptian Ogdoad. The Vatican shows you this in the form of a white dove. Nothing new under the sun!

>to stop the celebration of pagan gods.
12 days of Yule.

What I want to know is when can I finally fucking shave!? I can't eat without chewing on my mustache.

zoroaster isnt a god. he isnt even half god. hes just some guy who came up with a alternate interpretation of the battle between god and lucifer. lucifer won in his eyes and thats why everything sucks

Dont foprget Jesbus

wow this really made me think

more food for thoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw

Is it going down, or is it going away?
Your guess.

Christmas is pagan.

Where in the bible are the reindeer, santa, presents and elves?

How do they know if the gregorian calendar was invented in XVI century?