Fixed it for you faggot

Not all jews are bad people
But all bad people are jews

Right wing jews can be our allies, the problem are marxist jews

>Not all jews are bad
That's true their are good jews who commit suicide

The only good jew is a dead jew

K+ FML GOH

See, I bet even the jews picked this ID for me.

Jews are the master race and we should form an alliance with them so that we can get rid of the mudslimes

>consensus cracking

Lol

Jews DO NOT BETRAY THEIR OWN KIND/THEY DO THINGS ONLY FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT AND GREATEE GOOD, MEANWHILE THEY DON'T ALLOW ANY OTHER GROUP TO DO THE SAME.

The reason why there are "conservative" and "marxist" jews is so that when a group or idea becomea popular, they already control the organization/movement/party from the top down. It is simply AN INFILTRATION TACTIC USING ONLY TRUSTED MEMBERS OF THE SAME GROUP

Right wings jews should be our ally not enemy.

>Not all Jews are bad.

Incorrect.

Lol consensus cracking leafs right on time, how did I know?

Read this if you're not a shill

you can't ally with jews, they always stab you in the back, look at the British or America

We need help from right wing jews.We cant beat the marxist jews without help, because we will get outsmarted due to our lower iq.

Jewesses often have big tits.

shut up niggers

You guys are wayyyyyyyyyyyy too wasy to spot now. This is like hardcore bot clockwork now.

Easy

Another JIDF thread.

>Not all jews are bad

youtu.be/bI7y4QjQPQk
youtu.be/xcVAUW85Hbw
youtu.be/WlyL2r2j7VQ

Jews have a higher iq than all racess you guys cant prove they arent the master race

at least the OP made more than one post. Mabye the jews are evolving.

you know its bad when half of the top 50 threads have an op who only has one post.

they can't prove the holocaust happened either, stupi dgoyim

Thats because im not trying to bait, im actually serious about this.WE NEED AN ALLIANCE WITH RIGHT WING JEWS, NOWW!!!

Yeah I forgot about that.

Jews are so smart they can only force people to believe in the holocaust through force and making it illegal to question it in certain countries instead of being able to simply prove and make a story without 5 trillion inconsistencies.

>Jews have a higher iq than all racess
wrong

You guys say blacks are inferior because of their lower iq, so why dont you guys admit we are inferior too.We need to follow the natural order if we want things to workout right.

Jews are international and dont have a specific country so its impossible to check their iq by looking at iq of countries

>we

blacks are not inferior, holy shit you racist kike

This is funny because china cheats.

They only have a high iq because only one single school in shanghai is tested. Euros have a higher iq than what is let on here. Remove all minorities from europe and the iq goes up proportionately.

>Jews make up 75% of Israelis
>Israelis have an average IQ of 99
>hurr goyim we have no way of knowing how smart Jews might really be by looking at the IQ of the one country called "the Jewish state"

jews would be superior if they didn't spend their time scamming everyone and fucking shit up.

they wont even win their little war against the middle east, the muslims have always come out ahead historically.

jews are still smart people despite this.

israel is more than 75% jewish and their iq is below european average you fucking faggot

>the muslims have always come out ahead historically.
well no shit, they have two small little boons called fanaticism +2 attack and knowledge of terrain + 3 defense

Jews>East asians>Whites>Indians>Spics>Niggers>Abos

The only good jew

racist and wrong

unsurprising, I'm bored

Merry Christmas Goyim.

soundcloud.com/caleb-pearl/schlomo-the-hook-nosed-shylock

The only real jews are ashkenazi jews

No thats racial realism

>race realist

hahahahahahhaahahhhhha

"A term that white supremacists use to justify their xenophobia by claiming that they're being "realistic" about race and ethnicity, when in reality it's complete and utter bullshit.
When Jimmy started talking about race realism during the date, Jane knew she had made a big mistake by accepting a date from alt-right trash."

just stop, calling yourself race realist is the most fedora move you could ever make.

It's like atheists going around telling people they are dumb for believing in god

you must be new here

>racis
T

Only jews can come up with cognative dissonance arguments that an ethnic group can not defend itself or promote itself/preserve it's integrity.

> tfw you came to this thread to post exactly this but you were too late

>good jews
>not posting based Norman

youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ

Sup Forums has always like some Jews. Stormfaggots trying to take over the board will try to convince you otherwise, but Sup Forums didn't dislike Jews until very recently.

the resolution on that is shit

that is not Sup Forums approved since no autist made that, it's lazy and as a result, shit

ashkenazis are mostly middle european mixed kikes where do you think yiddish is coming from and why it's similar to germanic languages?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

>inb4 all ashenazis are the product hundred years of incest
yea thats why so many of them are light skin and have straight/light hair
they're the least jewish people of all

GTFO Marxist jews like you are the enemy, I want to promote a right wing jew alliance and you come over with your marxist propaganda.Jews like you are the reason whites hate us.

>it thinks I'm a jew

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Just embrace the evil and be smug

>Yeah were evil destoyers. Must suck to be LOSERS

>Jews are the master race and ((( we )))should form an alliance with them so that ((( we ))) can get rid of the mudslimes

lol nice try

Antisemitism has always been the backbone of Sup Forums. You take away the distaste for jewish trickery, you take away the last thing Sup Forumsacks have in common.

Not to mention the jews are literally behind every single thing wrong with the world, without a doubt.

I am monitoring this thread

Well if Israel and America start genociding them i might join in but they seem to support the opposite- Muslims expanding into Europe. Since you control Goymerica tell them to take out the Saudis. (oh but they're your ally too0.

>behind every swede there's a jew

Anyways were are my pro jew memes,

what a shitty public speaker

Why you got so many jewish condoms in your desk?

White liberals promote muslims in europe, its not only jews.We should form our alliances based on our ideas not our race.Thats why im saying we should form an alliance with right wing jews.

we might act like jews, but I'm behind so many layers of irony in this thread that I stopped counting, this is funny to me on a level you can't comprehend, also, it's fun, too mess with (their) minds. Even more so when they think they are smart and better than duh goy

>White liberals are paid by jews to promote jewish interests

Im not jewish tho

Marxism was created by jews but that doesnt mean jews are the only ones who promote marxism.

obviously, you write like a nigger

((())) not ()

shut up newfaggot, I'll write it any way I want, since I was there when we fucking thought of that shit

Im actually philipino

Hahaha, watching you goyims in fight is fucking hilarious.

>Pro Jew
>Memes
Pick ome

yeah, hilarious

DE7djMta is not a goy, hes a marxist jew who denies racial realism and i am goy tgat thinks we should form an alliance with right wing jews so that we can defeat mudslimes

ooooohhhh you're so stupid
'
you MUST be underaged or serverely handicapped, my god

>goyims

Goyim already is plural you schmuck.

The only good jew is a dead jew that raises from the dead 3 days later

Im not that smart because im philipino.Id be smarter if i were a jew, but sadly im not one

>pro jew meme
murica

Jewcy tits

>"you must be new here"
>spewing plebbit trash

pick one

why are jews even considered bad?
most of them help society, bring jobs, build the economy and only have their country's best in their hearts. If you ask me ashkenazi jews are one of the most red pilled groups out there

other way around, Ted Cruz

Muzzies and Christians should ally together against kikes

Probably cause of the kikes at KikeFeed egging on white people

Yeah you guys are the true master race but most whites are jealous and wont admit.They claim to believe in racial realism but only when it comes to comparing themselves with blacks.

>pro jew memes
(Whoever disobeys a Rabbi deserves death) Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
(Non-Jews are Not Human) Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").
Kerithoth 6b. "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").
(Jews are Divine) Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.
(Acceptable to Cheat Non-Jews) Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."
Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."
(Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews) Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.
Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
(Jews May Lie to Non-Jews) Baa Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
(Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human) Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?
(Insults Against Mary) Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.
(Gloats over Christ Dying Young) Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."
(Says Jesus was a Sorcerer) Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.
(Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus) Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."
Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"
(Attacks Christians and their Books) Rosh Hashanah 17a . Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition of minim).
Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.
Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.
Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings, Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.
Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.
Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.
Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.
Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
Yebamoth 59b . A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.
Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."
Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."
Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."
Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (Gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."
Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.
Sanhedrin 105ab: "Jesus fornicated with his jackass.

Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung.
Schabouth Hag. 6b: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.
Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians." Hilkkoth Akum Z1: "Do not save Goyim (Gentiles) in danger of death.
Choschen Ham 388, 15: "If it be proven that someone has given the money of israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of this earth."
Choschen Ham 266, 1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely if by so doing Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

kek pls chill, Poojeet.

the few (hungarian) ashkenazi jews i got to know were leftist self-haters.

i liked them on a personal level though.

>pajeet tries to fit in but he's only going to get poo memes
i cri evrytiem

Here you go

Ashkenazim jews are half the jewish population in Israel, and these are the jews with the famous high IQ, you dumb fucking niggers. It is the other jews and subhuman muslims that drag down the IQ.

apparently jews control the world but the world has been improving by almost every meaningful metric the last several decades so there is that