So.... whatever happened to the guys who were investigating the wikileaks key leaks?

so.... whatever happened to the guys who were investigating the wikileaks key leaks?

and whatever happened to pizzagate? is tha tsitll a thing?

They went to endchan

bump

um

Fuck off

It was /x/ tier bullshit like pedowood and the Boy Scout massacre

she's very big isn't she? imagine how big her poops would be...

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSHHH

your last digit + ch and .net

fuck off shill

Thank you very much, you're doing
The devils work. We will dine in hell.

Hes in a hole next to assange.
Also, Ill never understand the gigantism fetish.

...For you

her turds would probably be as big as buildings... can you imagine that?, an unbroken 12 incher for us might be the empire state building for her...
insanity

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Stahp

why?

you realize that pic related has to poop every 1 or 2 days right? she poops... sometimes when she's sick, she even has diarrhea

You're gonna have to post more before the inevitable 404

How's her fart game tho?

How many shills one thread can handle

Banned. Stop asking about it or you'll get banned too.

Mods are cucks and deleting pizzagate threads

Yep a big ol nothing burger....

*We must wait till Trumps cabinet stands up to pursue further* let the Fucking scum think they've won.

Fuck off CTR

What do you think they smell like haha?

the few that were smart enough to figure out any of that shit were also smart enough to shut their mouths.

Sup Forums is like a deer hunter running through the woods screaming "DEER THERE ARE DEER OUT HERE IN THESE WOODS" and then wonder why they never get anything.

fucking retards.

Or there was fucking nothing other than a bunch of LARPing retards.

This photo is weird.

On a couple of levels.

Pizzagate IS Pedowood, and we know Pedowood is real.

But the truth is there are bots preprogrammed to attack threads with keywords like "pizzagate", as can obviously be seen ITT, so starting one is a fight against the tide.

Also I can not confirm but I've heard that the insurance files were tampered with, at least when you compare the keys wikileaks dropped on their Twitter.

You'd better hope that's the case, shill :^)

nice feet btw

This is the exact kind of paranoid reaction one would expect from a person w/ schizophrenia.

This is the exact kind of paranoid reaction one would expect from a person w/ schizophrenia.

too big and floppy

(checked)
OH MEIN GUTT

Repent, shill.