Friendly reminder that if no one in your family fought in WWII, you DO NOT belong on Sup Forums

Friendly reminder that if no one in your family fought in WWII, you DO NOT belong on Sup Forums.

My great-grandpappy fought in the Battle of Monte Cassino under the 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division.

Other urls found in this thread:

americainwwii.com/articles/war-brides/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liaoshen_Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=Iab33qfDW-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good goy

Is there even a Sup Forums country that was not involved in WW2

>you DO NOT belong on Sup Forums.
Fuck off, fag. You have no authority here.
This site is owned by a Nip.

>two great grandfathers fought in both leningrad and stalingrad
>mfw somehow survived

Great grandfather fought in the Philippines campaign.

I am not sure if my family fought in the war but they definitely supported the allies

My grandmother spoke of how when she was 5 years old, her parents managed to sneak out 12 Americans during the Bataan Death March. Must be tormenting for a little girl to see so many blooded foreigners

>mfw my grandpa flew b-17s

Greaaattt maaannnnnnnn

Thhhaaattsss rreeaaalllyyyy ggreeaattttt maaannnn

When my grandfather was a kid he threw makeshift grenades at soldiers guarding POWs.

Both great grandpas.

Reminder that if you don't pay at least $30k in taxes every year, you don't belong in this country.
Goodbye Cletus :)

Grandpa was in the Pacific. Japs killed his brother.

We declared war one month before Germany surrendered for appearances sake, then harbored much of the Nazi leadership here.

Stay cucked Allied fags and kike lovers.

Oh yeah, my grandpa knew him. Said the squad mercy killed him after he surrendered and they found him sucking nip cock.

> $30K
> Having less than a 7 figure salary
why even live?

He died honorably at the hands of a worthy enemy and contributed to the peace between out peoples now

Swedistan reporting in, although we did sell steel and shit to Germany, and also kinda helped them invade Norway.

>great-grandfather operated a diesel generator at the yalta conference

D-does that count?

30K would be around 100K minus all deductions and exemptions
But all these plebs will brag about their dead great granddads who fought in someone else's war and died for their millions
If you ever read Gone with the Wind, Rhett Butler had the right idea.

My great grand pappy fought in Stalingrad, but that's all I really know.

As my grandfather used to say "we stacked them japs like cordwood"

Your great gramps sure was a very good goy.
You can be proud about him, fighting for his (((lord and master)))... I mean country.

>Monte Cassino
>nip cock

Pick one. And only one.

What does that have to do with anything, you illiterate retard? I didn't say they had to have fight on one side or another, just participated at all. Now if you don't have anything to contribute, get the fuck out of my thread.

>be my great Grandfather
>died 2 years ago, god rest his soul
>was about 30 yeas in the second world war
>probably fucked a shit ton of filthy commies
>sadly got sent in a gulag, blyad
>survived because he was making shoes for a living before the war; and was forced to make boots for bolshevics
>2014
>I was 12
>didn't even think about the fact that he fought in the war
>never had the chance to ask him to tell me stories from the war
:(

Fucking kike loving shithead. Get the fuck back to tumblr where you belong.

Does help the Nazis count?

UNDERAGE B&

Two of my great grandfathers fought in WW2.

One of them fought in North Africa. He also fought in Ethiopia before the war. He got himself killed in 1940.

The other one fought in Greece. He lost an arm and got to stay home for the rest of the war.

And yeah, I know Italy sucked ass in WW2.

Boy his suffering to fight for Polish freedom sure payed off.

Lurkin'

>being so anally-ravaged that your bloodline was full of faggy nu-male cucks and could never be this based
I'd be mad, too.

Japs were cowards, not a respectful nip among them, anyone that massacres civilians and rapes women deserves a slow, painful death, we should have turned Japan into Auschwitz

So I guess we should have turned Germany and Russia into Auschwitz too?

Great grandfather fought in WW2 in the Coast Guard, don't know if he killed any nips or sunk any jerrys, he was a crazy son of a bitch though, mormon preacher, became a truck driver after the war and spread bastard children throughout the states, and also saw bigfoot

My grandfather fought for the right thing.

Do you believe in bigfoot?

A man can only dream

Three of my great grandfather fought in WW2. Two were even on the side of the good guys.

No, haven't met him

>fighting against German subhumans and crushing them, becoming the strongest world super power

>"evil"

>tfw to smart to fight in WW2

americainwwii.com/articles/war-brides/

Whens the next world war, senpai?

Had a family member in every war up to Grenada.
Then no one was young enough in the immediate family to be in Desert Storm.
And after that the family stopped signing up for oil wars and regime changes.

Great Uncle was a guerrilla near Manilla, Great Grandfather was a fighter pilot in the Pacific. G. Grandfather gave me his old binoculars.

My grandpa survived D-Day.

My great grandfather fought in WW1 against Russia, on the german side since we live in Alsace-Lorraine
The other fought for France in Verdun
pretty fucked up desu

My grandfather fought in China's liberation war and took part in the victorious Liaoshen campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liaoshen_Campaign

Even though I am 100% greek, my grandfather fought in world war 2 on USA side and my great grandfather on fathers side, along with my moms side, fought in world war 1 alongside the british. My grandpa on my dads side fought alongside Greece in world war 2 when he was 17. Lots of family in the war. and then before world war 1 they fought as resistance. I guess after war they got really hungry and invested in large restaurants all over the states so that's kinda where grandpa retired. Lol

pic unrelated

>My great-grandpappy fought in the Battle of Monte Cassino on the wrong side.
ftfy

my great grandfather was a communist, does it count?

My family fought on both sides of the Pacific.

Great grand pappy fought door to door in Sicily. was wounded, fixed up on a hospital ship then sent to Holland. Doesn't matter what side, they were the greatest generation.

My Grandfather was an officer for the Bundeswehr, he survived. One great uncle in the SS, one in the SA, neither made it.

Cuckadoodledoo, goy.

my grand pappy fought in ww2, he was a 17 year old medic

Both of my grandads were slightly too young, and my great-grandad's were too old.

One grandpa served in Korea, though.

My great-grandpa went on war in 16 (lied about his age). In the end of war he was machinegunner, killed overall ~50 nazies, had shitload of medals.

> I'm proud ive got murderers in my family.

NU-MALE
U
-
M
A
L
E

Also, my grandfather fought in vietnam, i'd hate to be a gook on the wrong end of him, i don't know exactly what he did, he never really talked about it, but he was the type of guy to get hammered and beat the shit out of biker gangs just because.

In the VA he thought he was back in nam, funny thing is, texas has alot of vietnamese, so guess what all the nurses were.

Atleast i'm male.

My grandad killed anglos and treacherous italian commies alongside our mighty allies, the germans

dve popoli
una gverra

My great grandfather was shot in the head by a sniper while clearing a town a few weeks before the Germany surrendered.

>My great-grandpappy
That's pretty much everyone. I have one that fought in Stalingrad and escaped from capture.

probably didn't fuck any commie, just surrendered and captured in Operation Uranus :)

My family defended Normandy from the Americans.

My grandpa fought in the same battle.

didn't do a good job lolololol

How'd that work out?

BTFO
T
F
O

My grandfather fought in WW2. He was a great guy. He could speak 6 languages fluently (one of which is Latin) and finished the university of Mathemathics. He had my father when he was 50. Married a woman half his age.

Yes

Grandpa, poland and france (1944/45).

my grandfather fought in WW2 unscathed but almost died in the king james hotel bombing in Israel and came back hating jews and told my dad never to trust them

both my grandparents fought in WW2
one of my grandparents married an austrian woman
the other married an italian woman

BOTH AXIS POWERS
BY YOUR AXIS POWERS COMBINED
I AM CAPTAIN NAZI

tbf i had no relatives that i know of who fought in WW2, my grandad was a farmer but used to do a few shifts at the munitions factory to help out, he got fired though for smoking whilst making explosives.

Got 4 relatives who fought in WW1 though of which 3 died.

I'm calling bullshit on all these goys claiming Axis heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=Iab33qfDW-g

My Grandpa was an airplane mechanic on the aircraft carrier Lunga Point in the Pacific. He's celebrating Christmas in heaven..

My grandpa grew the food that fed your great-grandpappy so YOU'RE WELCOME.

yes, us

Don't lie
>Sudetenland

My granddad fought the Japs in Burma

both grandfathers one pacific theatre with island abbos, and one flying as a navigator in germany.

our family in comparison these days is guttertrash

My grandfather fought in Berlin killing krauts left and right. He wasn't a commie but wanted revenge for what the krauts did to Slavs.

He went to Canada afterwards and then the US

Wants your family story?

Are you a native or a European that came there, or a mix?

my great grand fathers and their brothers fought against the vodka niggers from 1939 to 1944.

rekt!

I fought in Afghanistan. Fight me.

My Great Grandfather was a RAF officer who died in WW2 flying a MkII Halifax bomber.

kek

I'm about to eat Christmas dinner with my grandad who was a marine in WW2 and fought in Iwo Jima, where he earned a purple heart.

You're proud of the fact that members of your family were stupid enough to fight in banker wars for banker profits?

OK, whatever...

All wars are banker wars.

100% European, like most Argies (memes aside).

My Italian grandad fought in WW1 on the Allied side. My Spanish grandfather had brothers that fought in the Spanish Civil War but he came here instead.

Not much else, the rest were shoemakers, electricians, housewives, all came here between 1910 and 1943.

Had a distant relative in the Waffen SS

On my dads side of the family one great grandfather fought at Tobruk and returned home, another fought at Kokoda and was killed in action (and my grandmother has hated the Japanese ever since)

All male relatives on my mums side of the family fought the Germans in Greece, and continued to fight as part of the resistance. None were killed but some of their homes were destroyed.

My Grandfather Bombed Pearl harbor

Am I in the club Sup Forums ?

Both my grandfathers fought in Russia and came back on foot.

my grandpa fought in vietnam when he was 15.