Is there anything worse than Amerifats and Cancucks claiming they are "a quarter Irish" or "my great grandparents were...

Is there anything worse than Amerifats and Cancucks claiming they are "a quarter Irish" or "my great grandparents were British".

>WE WUZ EUROPEANNN

Fuck off you are not European!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_gTDBzhQkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are European faggot, Europeans came over, built with European architecture, brought European diseases, holidays, technology, language, culture.

America is dominantly European, but has been more inclusive of other cultures than Europe

As time passed, we created our own unique European identity, forged by our political and environmental surroundings

Just as the Norwegians did many centuries before us

Varg says white Americans are Europeans, so that's all I need to hear. Fuck off Mohammed. We'll be clearing you out of my ancestor's homeland soon enough.

The average Brit has a a special of hatred of Hyphenated-Americans because you funded terrorism in our country for decades out of heritage-driven romanticism. It's not just the muzzies.

> Europeans came over, built with European architecture, brought European diseases, holidays, technology, language, culture.
i`m european too by your logic, and that would be bullshit.

>t. paki

So I guess all those Arabs and Africans who immigrated to Europe are now European. LMFAO YOU JUST GOT BTFO! HAHAHAHAHAHA DUMB FUCKING EUROPEAN!

#AMERICANPRIDE!

>tfw this is how euros actually think

White Americans originate from Europe. They even brought the european culture pack with them to found their civilisation and developed a distinct own style by time.

We should just be content that our nation is better than the whole of Europe

>ID: CuKt

That's is why they are failing as a continent

I have to be fully Irish to be European? I'm not picking up what you're putting down, Charles.

More like Ahmed

I'M CANADIAN
SCOTTISH-CANADIAN

youtube.com/watch?v=D_gTDBzhQkQ

>CuKt
OP BTFO

>le paki xdddddd

Americans are Europeans. You're just fucking mutts with no culture. American culture = globalized culture.

Nice flag

vacation

you guys will learn who is and is not a European as you become more diverse

hint: your skin color is your uniform

>implying the IRA weren't freedom fighters
>implying Brits weren't the real terrorists
>surprised the descendants of those forced to flee Ireland due to a famine caused by Britain would support Ireland freeing itself from British rule

Only reason why they do it because otherwise they have no sense of identity. There is not ethnic "American" identity - it is only a national/cultural identity.

And for Americans who think they are real European, try going to Europe you'd stand out like a sore thumb.

t. American expat living in Europe

I have a surname older than the royal family. My Irish roots run deep.

I dont hate anyone tho, were all victims of the life game.

>Brit shit btfo literally the moment he hits post
You cant make this shit up.

TIOCFAIDH AR LA! DEATH TO THE ENGLISH! LONG MAY THE IRISH FREE STATE PROSPER!

Patrilineally they are ethnically European.
That's what they mean. You should indulge their fantasies as lost countrymen so you can steal their tourist shekels.

Irish are northern European race. Don't get this we are niggers trash.

I hate these faggots myself. I mean, my ancestry is Irish, but said ancestors left in the 19th Century so I have ZERO connection to the country.

Meanwhile these faggots would go on and on, "OMFG I LOVE THE IRA! FIREBOMB BRITAIN! THE UK IS A TERRORIST STATE!" while having no personal impact of the Troubles themselves.

>Getting this mad at Americans being retarded

It's like being mad at the tide.

>Colombia
>European architecture

Mudhuts with randomly assigned paint is not European architecture, Pedro.

>He pretends to be irish on the internet

Kind of sad, Jamal.

You're missing a bit of your Republic, Seamus.

Modern day Brits are an embarrassment to the Anglo sphere.
>your heritage no longer counts because your family left to conquer another land/left to improve their lives
Enjoy that Muslim dicking and being responsible for the downfall of Europe, cuck.