Drumpfkins ACTUALLY deny man made climate change because DRUMPF told them so and liberals are so mean :((((((

>drumpfkins ACTUALLY deny man made climate change because DRUMPF told them so and liberals are so mean :((((((

Sup Forums really is a safe space for your anti-science retards

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/29326-biggest-sun-solar-flare-2015-video.html
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/climate-trends-continue-to-break-records/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> if i make this thread enough times I'll come up with hard evidence of man made climate change

sage

Sorry hun, the evidence is already there, you're just not looking because daddy drumpf has his ivanka soaked cock in your face

> if I keep posting evidence will fall from the sky to prove me right

It already fell, you're just closing your eyes suckling on that ivanka soaked daddy drumpf cock

daddy drumpf likes it

you like daddy drumpf

Meh. What if Trump brings the two groups together and makes them argue their cases in public?

>hey guys look how butthurt i am

Wow you almost disproved AGW!

> still hasn't posted anything of value

what's it like being this assblasted over losing?

What is there to post? Man made climate change is basically settled

Drumpf won over Hillary, that's fine with me! But I'm not fine with him having sex with his daughter and his legion of cucks like you just blindly following his every word!

> man made climate change is basically settled, its so settled there is literally no concrete evidence for you to post

you know I used to work with retarded kids, so its okay I'm very patient

Wow you really got me there. You may have just disproved the burden with that epic post

I'm too lazy to keep up with the current stuff but I thought that Trump's position is that man helps create climate change, there is a change in the climate and that the hysteria is a money/control conspiracy.

> arguments without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

"disproved the burden" what are you even on about man, I was being sarcastic about the retarded kids but damn you are some type of stupid

Drumpf thinks its all a conspiracy!! Yes there are climate profiteers!!! But this means nothing, man made climate change is real!!

Oh look some retarded unfunny kike with no sense of wit literally cannot process a deal different narrative than his own.

You are arguing against a supermajority.

>No evidence!!!

Is not an argument

> majority decides the validity of an argument
> evidence doesn't matter

Low energy low effort friend

Obviously the deal shouldnt be in there

Obviously that's something I shouldn't have to state but you non-neurotypicals jump at every little thing

For me it's not so much about denial, i just dont believe our saving efforts are going to make a huge difference anymore. We cannot deny those developing countries a western lifestyle.

Its the majority and strength

>evidence doesnt matter

Didnt say it didnt. I said saying there is no evidence is not an argument. It isnt. There clearly is and you havent disproven a thing

Or did you think that arguments in adult world went one way?

> Muh acceleration hockeystick.

Only ever shows up in easily manipulated data, not in tide gauge data.

> herp derpaderpa majority makes things proven herpa derp

really made me think friend

>get caught fabricating data dozens of time
>HUU HUU HUUUUUUUUUUU WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE US

It's actually just as good if it's true and you get to scream and suffer impotently knowing that you fucked up your only chance to save the world. You lied. Now nobody will ever believe you again, end of story.

Climate Change is a dead issue. We've had enough of it. Maybe you shouldn't have falsified information, libshit. Now we've smashed your teeth out and we're going to do whatever WE want, regardless of your keening screeching.

Not an argument, aspie

How real? How much of it is because of us? How much blame belongs to each country?

CEO's of many companies have accepted the fact that there is a change and they are preparing for it.

Now is the fun part.

Milankovitch cycles.

> being this stupid

This is what they mean by burger education isn't it

>get caught fabricating data dozens of times

This didn't happen. This is you misconstruing procedural stuff like adjusting for variables in quantifying data due to the ephemeral nature of satellites for your own bias

Then you see other close minded morons like Molymeme parrot this without any context

In other words you're confirming your own bias,

Is that the same education that gave you this hilariously unfunny diction? Seriously

>He thinks only the majority of scientist (dependent on government gibs) are relevant to discussions about climate change

Climate change is way more complex than exhaust gasses reflecting sunlight back to the earth.

I already denied climate change before the Führer told me to

though I think the Great Invincible Leader has raised some persuasive arguments cementing my conviction that it is a faked leftist hysteria about nothing

Have been taken into account for. Any natural cause/the amalgamation of, cannot explain current trends

Just fucking post evidence and quit proving his point

> why don't you entertain me with funny words

what's the highest you can count to friend

Here is some science for you know everything dumb fucking retarded asshole!

1 major eruption from a volcano would equal if not surpass the last 50 if not the last 100 years of emissions from humans into the atmosphere.

Your wit is brilliant

But it did happen

So in other words, drumpf confirms your hate against liberals!

Flawless logic!

Real scientific!

>THIS IS JUST A HUGBOX!
>Somehow this thread will get 300 replies.

And that literally does not explain the correlation of human influence

You seem to think you've discovered things others havent

It didnt

What point? That he's not being intellectually honest? He's doing a fine job already

yeah i don't believe that shit.

thank you, I try really hard to be patient with the mentally incapacitated and treat them the same as I would anyone else

>libcucks cry about global warming
>refuse to take up their grievances with China
>continues to cry about the west

You must be experiencing an existential crisis daily

typical drumpfnigger

is he ok?

there's very little existential about dealing with intellectually bankrupt retards on the internet, mostly just involves saying well post evidence and watching them break down into ad hominem and petty bickering

it is impossible to know if climate change is manmade or if it comes from a greater cosmic activity cycle of the sun.

the rise in CO2 could as well be caused by the sun beeing on its peak activity and warming up the seas so that the seas release accumulated CO2. (Saturation of water with gases decreases with increasing temperature)

you just cant fucking know.

I was actually talking about you dealing with yourself being so mind numbingly stupid and dimwitted

But that clearly went over your head alongside the ironic use of ad-hominem

Youre very stupid

Its very possible and we do know

Skeptical science is a great website that deals with every issue on this

This is just a shitpost thread though so nothing will come of it

>it is impossible

according to stupid drumpfniggers like you

Here is some more science for you dumb ass.

The earth oscillates as it spins around the Sun. The pattern of the oscillation changes threw out the course of time. We are talking 1000's of years for gradual changes to take effect. These changes determine weather the earth is in more of a warming phase or a chilling phase. Man has little impact on these changes.

ISN'T SCIENCE GREAT!

> ironic use of ad-hominem

my sides op please don't ever stop being stupid and unaware

lol you are so full of shit i live in germany fucking faggot.

Oh look. You've discovered something no other climatologist ever has! Do you honestly think Occam's razor is useful logic? If you've bothered to research anything you'd realize that these factors have been taken into account numerous times and we cannot find correlation with that and the present.

Youre really bad at this lmao

drumpfniggers are universal unfortunately

drumpfnigger is a state of mind

you are a drumpfnigger!

stupid drumpfniggers making me so mad i cant even reply to the right person

drumfp

stupid drumpfnigger thinks he's talking to me

stupid stupid drumpfnigger

drump

dump

pumpf

zroompf

poo poo

you cant argue against this

> tfw crashing this thread with no survivors

What the Jews are now taking peoples money for Climatology school?

In the 1960s and '70s, worries about climate change arose and began to push the diverse fields into contact. Scientists interested in climate change kept their identification with different disciplines but increasingly developed ways to communicate across the boundaries, for example in large international projects. Around the turn of the 21st century the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change institutionalized an unprecedented process of exchanges; its reports relied especially on computer modeling, which became a center of fully integrated interdisciplinary cooperation. (See also the essay on International Cooperation.)

Looks like the libtard, hippy, kike conditioned, scum were at it back then. No wonder they beat it like a dead horse. It's their shitty lives work!

ROFL

It's not even that I deny it. I wouldn't have a clue the effect that man-made climate change has on the planet. It may be a lot, or it may be negligible. I don't understand the science behind it all.

What I do know, however, is that the main-stream media and the left in general have been lying non-stop for god knows how long (it only became really obvious to the majority in the last election).

At this point I just basically believe the opposite of whatever the left says whenever a potential political agenda is involved - and there is a fucking huge one here:
1) Plug everyone's heads with the idea that we are killing the environment.
2) Force all companies who can't afford to outsource to shut down with heavy environmental restrictions.
3) Dominate the market, while at the same time pushing for globalism and elimination of trade-borders.
4) Make even more money when tax-borders are gone, paying Pajeet 3c/hour instead of a Burger $15/hour.

If you want people to believe you about this, you're just going to have to stop lying for a while and gain back trust.

You people are like children. Lie lie lie, and then, waaah, why does nobody believe me?

OP IS A FAGGOT AND LOST THE AGRUMENT TO ME

>this thread

Yes. There is absolutely no agenda behind climate skepticism whatsoever.

You're not making an argument in the rest of that autism screeching

typical poopmf supporter

>waahhh waahhh climate change isnt real

are you dare i say getting TRIGGERED????

of course you are

all drumpfettes do

you are the liberals of 2016 onwards

drumpfniggers

you're faggot and cant agrue against the point i made in post admit it. fucking faggot.
or present arguments. but you didnt adress what i said, because you cant. because i am right.

fucking noob get rekt, you just got noscoped.

don't even bother, stupid little droopniggers will ALWAYS bend over for the biggest bucks

NO PUN intended, sort of

ALL THE TIME with these STUPID little poopniggers

drumpf DRUMPF DRUMPF

ITS ALWAYS ABOUT DRUMPF

lord dumpf, lord chumpf, DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF they love their daddy wumpf

Why are you derailing your own thread?

YOU already got bleooooown the fuck out, little drumpflet

iiiiii didnt do it, but someone else did

im not here to argue, im just here to chastise you stupid LITTLE qwumpfniggers

ooh im sorry??? does that offend your little daddy drumpf sensibilities!!? of course it does!!!

its all about DRUMPF

Mein Drumpf, Mein Kumpf, Sumpf

Sure I am faggot. I know it must hurt that I am greater than YOU!

These warming tards get money and funding to screech the warming tard agenda. It's their lives work! It's what gets people like Soros to give them money. It's what gets Universities and other Institutions to give them money and grants.

They aren't going to stop preaching what puts bread on their shitty, whiny, lying, hippy hipster shit table.

How much has the sea level risen? About a foot

How much less ice is there in the world now? There's more

How many scientists signed a petition that states there is no catastrophic man made climate change? Over 30k

How many proponents of muh climate change receive hefty govt grants? The vast majority

How much hotter has the planet gotten? None

>anonymous posters can say whatever they want
>no opinions are banned
>everyone is encouraged to shit on everyone else
>safe space

ur dumb

lol you are hilarious xDD
ik dont even support trump but what i said aboput climate change is true:

Yeah dude, all research is void because muh grants

There isnt possibly any money towards people or institutions skeptical towards climate change. These are not the jews you're looking for

Look at how this person is typing.

Sperg Master!

Sup Forums can clearly tell your foundations have been shaken!

You libtards need to realise conservatives aren't going to help you with your climate change agenda unless you stop trying to genocide white people by letting in immigrants and "refugees" and pushing for multiculturalism.

>about a foot

Awful

>theres more

Generally speaking. Thats false.

>hefty govt grants

Again. Climate skeptics are consistently linked to and funded by oil companies. This is an actual major conflict of interest. Gov't grants is just some convenient fallback with no sound basis to discredit

You seem to be only skeptic of things you have biases against

I think the point that some are trying to make is that not all scientist believe that man made climate change is a thing. So to say that its anti science to not believe it is innacurate.

It is okay our little kike conditioned cuck!

You are now free!

Fly like the little birds over the sea!

>None

Thats also fundamentally wrong and disingenuous

fucking dipshit OP still cant argue against me.
because he knows he is wrong.

oooh the little drumpfnigger thinks da joos xD are totally against lord drumpf

meanwhile daddy drumpf has his ding dong in his jewish daughter ALLLLLL THE TIME along with his filthy hands in israel's pants and all his top associates and cabinet are jews

daddy drumpf even wants you to know this!

but you wont accept it!

why?

because you love daddy drumpfs big cut dong!

daddy drumpff said to love it!

so you will!

daddy stumpf is never wrong!

daddy daddy daddy, drumpf poopf numpf

also check'em

Intelligent people have been calling man made climate change bullshit for years. Fuck off.

liisten youve already been disproved

the science says so!

but you loooooove daddy drumpf!

daddy zroompf's zig wag knows its way around an anus!

you are wrong like all drumpfniggers

you think ion emotion, just like liberals!

lord humpf is just an oragene obama

Its a christkike shill trying to attack kek

We have had him spamming his shit for literally a month since kek won the election

>intelligent people

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

daddy droopf does it again!

Give some facts and figures then... sea levels have been rising about three millimeters since the last ice age.... consistently. When I said they rose a foot, you didn't even ask over what period of time. I baited you into showing your own idiocy

Can you tell me how CO2 effects our climate? I don't think you can with facts

xDDDDD
it doesn't.
you still didn't present a valid argument.

You do know the Sun has had massive solar flares going on recently?

Last year when this happened I remember how much the earth was radiated and bombarded for days. The light outside looked magical and I could feel the sparkle in the air! It was intense radiation.

space.com/29326-biggest-sun-solar-flare-2015-video.html

OP just cant post a valid agrument against what io said.FUCK THIS

/thread

Laugh now while you can. Because once Rick Perry is in charge of the Energy Department and finally moves the US away from bullshit global warming policies I'll be laughing.

>it was 5 degrees warmer in 1400ad
>temperature raises 1 degree in 200 years
>ITS THE END OF THE WORLD

The person we look up to has a 156 IQ.

Who is your hero?

are you retarded?
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/climate-trends-continue-to-break-records/

Yes and we have consistently shown these do not influence it.

Check out Frederic Clette correcting the solar cycles to demonstrate that there is no demonstable effect from this

>get caught fabricating data dozens of time
when?
If you are talking about ClimateGate, then you obviously have no idea about what actually happened but instead watched Fox News anchors bullshit about how it proves global warming is a hoax

>is he okay?