How does a small people end up controlling the whole world?

Is it just their extremely high average IQ or are they truly God-chosen people?

I am serious here, how is it possible they dominate in every relevant field of science, engineering, technology, business, trading etc. - how can they control all major governments in the world?

I am truly impressed - I have some of their blood in my veins, which makes me pretty smart, but not enough to be a full blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDIReOLzysM
youtube.com/watch?v=FPwOfwhpiW8
theprose.com/post/1032/the-forgotten-history-of-earth-part-v-the-lucifer-experiment
medium.com/@nntaleb/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15#.f0kqm59zv
torahscience.org/communicat/kabbalah_and_telepathy.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=M2OsI5DD0LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but they are ugly. *phew*

>I have some of their blood in my veins
off urself my senpai

I'll take a wild guess and say their families are healthier, non degenerate and more organized.

they dont control the world. the control a portion of the west MSM and some banks in the west. thats not the world

its not even the major growth regions. they "rule" the waste lands just like in ancient times. big deal

>>I have some of their blood in my veins
>off urself my senpai
What can I do that my grandma's mother was Jewish?

>Smeagol before the transformation
Wanna know the real reason? Jews help each other, its as simple as that. White people hate and shit on each other at every opportunity.

they control the world because they are ridiculously smart

I don't want them using their IQ to oppress us simple white goyim

They've literally been at this for 2000 years.. these fuckers are determind Ill give them that.

>they dont control the world. the control a portion of the west MSM and some banks in the west. thats not the world

How long have you investigated the subject? 5min?

Kikes are the only people who follow natures rules in the current time, they also make us dont follow those.
Kikes are the only enemies worth hating right now.

The mother gives the religion.

Wrong. It's a narcissistic culture, and the parents are very domineering and belittling. That's why the males are neurotic messes like Woody Allen, and the women are domineering, emasculating bitches. No surprise that half of all Jews marry out. They can't stand each other.

And if the Jewish children don't make the narcissistic, elitist parents look good, then the emotional abuse intensifies tenfold.

Because they are liars, manipulators, and cheaters. People who don't give a damn about anything else but themselves are usually the ones that rise to the top.

That and the chinese, emotionless hivemind rice niggers.

Jews>White people

Hitler was wrong. We jews are trying to eradicate you white people though. Just see :^)

Don't confuse high achieving with healthy or non-degenerate. youtube.com/watch?v=mDIReOLzysM

I have some of their blood in my veins, which makes me pretty smart

There is nothing wrong with that.

There is no objective evil, there are only subjective enemys mate.

If you judge someone, you should find usefull knowlege for you, otherwise it is just wining around.

You mean, make you believe that they control the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPwOfwhpiW8

They whine and get other people to do the work for them. That's all it is.
Through most of history they would be laughed at and kicked into the ghetto.

Think about it - what do Jews do best? Hoard wealth. In the middle ages Christians weren't allowed to practise usury whereas Jews could making them dominate finance and banking for the rest of recorded history (their highly nepotistic culture also made it easy for them). Because of the way our society values money this allows them ultimate power as through international finance they have access to every world government. That's the short answer. Read up on it - simply look at who runs our banks.

>I have some of their blood in my veins, which makes me pretty smart
It is like putting some red bull into vodka. The right mixture ratio will make you a great party bear, pure red bull will fuck you up.

The Merchants class took over from the Warrior class around the time of the Napoleonic wars.

>I have some of their blood in my veins, which makes me pretty smart
You're just part Jew, there is still a dog loving cuck side in you that dilutes your Jew expertise.

This. If white people were as tightly knit as the black community they would be an unstoppable force to the point political correctness would have never been a thing. White people will openly betray white communities in large numbers just for the sake of virtue signaling. You will never find large number of blacks turning on their communities for white people.

It's Nepotism and Christians & Muslims being dumb enough to fall for easy money

>How does a nigger rape an above average IQ white libfag girl? Is it just their extremely high average IQ or are they truly KAENGS?

>Im serious here how is it possibly the can rape in every country of Europe and get away with it

>im tuly impressed

Hmm reallly makes you think

> dominate in every relevant field of science, engineering, technology, business, trading
>jews
lol

>You're just part Jew, there is still a dog loving cuck side in you that dilutes your Jew expertise.
It is enough to see the hidden glowing magic tiles in bank walls.

>tfw 100% jew
>tfw can cast transmute for half the magicka

Nepotism

I heard you guys can transform wheat into gold, is that true?

The IQ difference is slight, uncertain and non-significant. The only way to explain the phenomenon is that jewish people simply don't assimilate into the cultures they inhabit. Normally every wave of immigrants will assimilate and start working to improve their country for the sake of everyone. Not the jews. Everytime someone is up for promotion, everytime someone is up for an award, everytime someone is up to be shilled, everytime someone is up to be put in a position of leadership, if you ask a jew they will name another jew. When they are more subtle they are naming someone funded by jewish interests. Thay way the jews gradually end up controlling many fields of work and it has nothing to do with intelligence or merit or wits, it's only has to do with bias. If you want to understand why they would behave in such a discriminatory manner toward non-jews you only need to read what their holy text says about non-jews.

They're Martians.
They're going to perform another Lucifer Experiment.

theprose.com/post/1032/the-forgotten-history-of-earth-part-v-the-lucifer-experiment

if you're interested, this was a good article discussing this

medium.com/@nntaleb/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15#.f0kqm59zv

>wheat into gold
straw dude, straw. But only the purest bloods among them can.

>transform wheat into gold
>buy wheat with gold

profit.

Maybe they don't control the whole world and Sup Forums is silly?

why do so many white people feel current guilt/sadness for other races past struggles?

>Maybe they don't control the whole world and Sup Forums is silly?
I wonder who is behind this post?

It's definitely not narccisism like this user thinks. Whites are the true narcissists of culture, they virtue signal and put down other whites just to look good for social media. Notice how even blacks, despite their lower intelligence, don't do this nearly as much as whites people do. Whites have been able to remain on top because of superior genes.

It's actually much closer to what says, the Jews are a tight knit community that are constantly aiding each other and coming to each other's defense.

White individualism, which began to arise during the Enlightenemnt, has been extremely influential in progressing our cultures and sciences. The problem is this individualism has grown to rampant and grown into narcicism. Whites have begun to lose their identity (or to identify with being White, at least) and have forgotten the communal, team-work element that allowed us to progress to the enlightenment era in the first place.

Meant to quote that guy the second time rather than my fellow American twice

Not ((( ))) that's for sure

nah, we're doing just fine with turning shit into money
t. Facebook

Jews are naturally telepathic.

torahscience.org/communicat/kabbalah_and_telepathy.htm

Jewish entrepreneurs noticed Gentiles were employing a ban on loans with interest, and got into an untapped market. Plus, Kings liked advisors who made you more money

The slave revolt and the transvaluation of all values has led to ressentement in the white community.

t. Nietzsche, the Genealogy of Morality

You gave my gran a computer virus when she clicked on a farming game ad on facebook and I had to waste my time fixing it. Shameful, schlomo.

They easily identify the systems that wield the most control and influence in society: finance, mass media, education. So they adapt their culture to encourage pursuit of careers in these fields. Even with a small population, when a disproportionately high number of your people can boast the right qualifications, it's relatively simple to dominate entire industries and exert significant influence.

Well if you look at what the Rothschilds did back around WW2 they convinced everyone to sell stocks really low because a crash and they bought them all uo ajd owned most the worlds the economy

Best in class at social parasitism combined with a bit of luck.

If they hadn't cucked the US government at just the right time they'd be a footnote.

Because they
>are smarter than the average white
>make sure every goy around them becomes dumber
>are hardworking
>help eachother a lot
>prioritize their race above the others, that are considered insects
>get economic power by only caring about money as opposed to any other race
>economic power gives media and lobby power
>media+lobby power = econ power

In a few decqdes you can turn a normal country into a dictatorship where all the elites are jews and try to enslave the rest.

This happened many times.

Everyone saying that Jews rule the world because of banks or MSM is bluepilled. Jehova gave Jews the power to enslave the Goyim for his own purposes that we don't yet know.

BY PRETENDING TO BE WHITE PEOPLE, they work their way into positions of influence and power, and then procede to exclude qualified goyim from displacing them, while at the same time working to help THEIR PEOPLE disproportionately and to the detriment of the interests of white Gentiles. Their elites speak of being "the chosen people" and "a people apart," etc. THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE A SEPARATE PEOPLE FROM WHITE PEOPLE (though they will be "white" when it advantages them or disadvantages other whites, i.e. "Boy, we white people sure are awful, amiriite?"), BUT WHITE NON-JEWS HAD THAT KNOWLEDGE DENIED TO THEM. (The white Christian churches used to teach that Jews were an outsider/alien group from white people, but now that sort of teaching has been subverted and eliminated -- Note, however, that the Jewish yeshivas certainly DO teach their children that the goyim are not like them.

This a good argument for requiring them to wear Stars of David on their person. The Jewish Problem is mostly one of misidentification of a natural enemy, and the Ashkenazim are highly admixed with white people. Most (but not all) Jews would happily throw every last white Gentile down a well if they thought it would mean more prosperity for THEIR people, the Jewish people.

When you make regular child sacrifice to Satan, of course your going to rule the world.

Because they help each other and will fuck non jews over to that end, how do you think facebook is what it is when myspace flopped? because the most powerful jews all advertised on his site, invested in it, and helped him to succeed behind the scenes.

Jews are where they are because they help each other to become successful. Whether it's with the recipients knowledge or not, they are also fiercely racist and their family structures are good instead of shit like most others.

You do know that the Federal Reserve is owned by an English jew right?

Permanent gibsmedats from the government replaced the temporary charity from churches, family, or a kind neighbor

Also, this. Jews will do everything in their power to subvert, and infect any nation they infest. Christianity has literally been the only thing stopping them from making the world's primary religion Saturnism.

They aren't smarter or anything. They however weren't blocked by religion from usury, and thus could deeply entrench themselves in finance. From there, with their extreme nepotism, corruption and hatred of goyim(stemming from their jealousy caused by inferiority, despite believing themselves to be the chosen people)they managed to slowly replace more fit people from leading positions.

this

and above all, we take advantage of naive people.

you see, the torah specifically forbids to scam other jews, but goyim are fair game.

ever wonder why there so many goyim and so few jews? - you are being farmed and bred to be dumber and dumber with each generation, making our job easier

Looks like Anthony Weiner with lipstick on.

>you see, the torah specifically forbids to scam other jews, but goyim are fair game.

Well that's a question of abrogation, there's plenty of doctrine saying otherwise.

RamBam mostly rules supreme though and he was a big fucking turbokike. The fact that jews manage to get white people to praise RamBam when he literally said jews should let us drown shows how much work we have to do.

We need to purge a lot of traitors along with the jews.

>If white people were as tightly knit as the black community they
...would kill each other at rates that would make genocidal dictators blush

Every other group has either the privilege of being well-off, OR the protection of being an oppressed minority, but not both.

Jews are the only group that have the privilege of being well-off AND the protection of being an oppressed minority.

Therefore they succeed in the USA.

Therefore they control the world.

oh shut up you pnm wing scum.
individualism > collectivism

Delet this

Yes, 'cause I'm sure if you ask anyone else, they will actively resist choosing someone of their same race/religion/background/nationality.

>Helping each other based on race.

>Calling anybody else who helps each other based on race racists.

Basically if you are in a group, which will push each other while on the same time everybody ales is just allowed to act as an individual, you get into high positions.

>How does a small people end up controlling the whole world?
millennia of demonic rituals involving human sacrifices

well when the whole world wants to kill off your race you become more organized and work together.

Jews don't dominate in anything you retard

delet this picture

sadly this

Wrong. Good and evil are objective truths. Some things are always good some are always bad. No matter time or culture
Where has this happened

They control Jewish things like the USA and Israel .

>jews somehow cheat in chess
>0.02% percent of world's population, 50% of chess grand masters

top kuk, you'll never feel >tfw179 iq

why are so many retards of you responding to this obvious troll thread?

Think about the board game of monopoly. The Jews own the bank, and he who owns the bank always wins. From what I know Jews came to banking power because Christians were banned for hundreds of years from fractional reserve interest banking because it is morally disgusting. Something not a problem for jews. Nowaday they do everything they can do dumb down non jews and make it harder for non jews to help each other rise because muh racism. In their eyes only they can be racist.

the jews cheat in science

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US!!!!!
Now seriously, go into politics and save Germany from globalism, make it a nationalist white country and use the" I'm a jew auto elect me or your a nazi!!!"" while keeping the retarded fascists out of the government.

the jews cheat in tech

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=M2OsI5DD0LE

Stop giving them free money through Abrahamic religions. It's that simple.

Not really smarter but they are opportunistic, are not afraid to die, lack of moral values.

If you battle with a cheater you'll lose. It doesn't make your enemy smarter. Or maybe it does but on a level you should not want to compete because it destroys the game.

they perfected scheming, nepotism and the victim card.

if they didn't control the money they would be nothing

Oy Vey! The Jewtriarchy!

Even if they don't control the money, they get billions for free from USA. The thing is corruption gives leading people a pie of that money that grows on tax payers. Same thing with military spending, the ones that make a business to buy equipment for military also take a pie of that money and the military machine is a neverending cycle. I guess those Christian nations are pretty corrupt and anti-bible.

Yes, they get that money because they control the money.

jews cheat in science,math, high tech, chess, medicine and engineering too

Bet they even cheat in fucking chess.

Oh me stupid soz

Usury used to illegal for Christians. Ill let you figure out the rest

That's a stupid picture, you fucking leaf.

Hitler never said that the jews are inferior; he was not okay with the idea of a small group ruling his people.

Also jews made money by basically exploiting the situation in Germany after WW1, having bad working conditions in their factories and not allowing unions to build, etc.

No one said they are inferior, but you fucking leaf have to repost everything you see on the internet á la 9gag like the brainless idiot you are.

When Jews say that they were "chosen" it means that they are sucking up to God and thanking him for making them follow "his" rule. Do you want to be chosen as well? Being a religious Jew is probably the most horrible thing a person could experience. You have to think it's special and that it has meaning just to stay sane.

Jew or no Jew, white people also steal money once there are no laws to protect from this. Obama just increased defense spending today. Happy Christmas.

By being the master race

This is the final kikepill

Klassensprecher Vorarbeiter Kapitän..das Militär usw es gibt immer jemand oben drüber und die die ganz oben sind ändern alles zu ihren Gunsten und so das sie an der Macht bleiben von Gesetzen bis Kultur..ich mein das ist es das was du jeden Tag erlebst is der Grund.

Because they tell BIG lies to get where they want to be.