¿Should Egypt nuke Israel?

¿Should Egypt nuke Israel?

Do it

someone should, i dont care if its egypt or not

Nice try mudslime goatfuckers.

Too, bad it's going to be the other way around.

¿Should Israel nuke Egypt?

either way, dead jews or dead muslims, it's win/win

Let's ask kek

¿Should the civilized world nuke Australia?

If you are saying that because Australia is a desert and supposedly full of irrelevant, backwards people, you should be for Israel nuking Egypt.

No, but Mexico should def nuke the US.

Nobody should nuke anyone, user
that is a really rude thing to do

You have to go back, and you're also going to build that wall.

SO SAD THAT YOU DONT HAVE NUKES :*

AND MOST LIKELY NEVER WILL!!! ENJOY BEING TERMINATED AT WW3

only if you want the land east of the nile to be righteously annexed. we wuz pharoahs.

Dude they have the pyramids. They can just use them to deactivate the atoms of any incoming nukes.

I unironically believe that the Hebrews (Phoenicians) were pharaohs for at least some time.

Also, the story of Akhenaten being exiled from Egypt with a leper colony is sort of similar to the Moses tale.

well they can always drop nigs """refugees"""" out of some aircrafts with parachutes its the best way to destroy a civilization.

let him worship abdul sweaty balls as he impregnate his wife.

¿Why don't I piss on the cross of your flag light it on fire and wrap it around your face you stupid cunt?

PLEASE ATTACK US ISRAEL SENPAAAAI! We are over populated and it's causing most of our problems. War would be nice at a time like this

>We are over populated and it's causing most of our problems. War would be nice at a time like this
How did your population nearly triple since Nasser's reign in the first place?

kek i love rick and morty

i cant attack you raamses kun your usually pretty ok for a kabab country, your the only ones that actually tries to take some sort of responsibility :'((((( also i dont hold that much of a grudge against some kabab nations i just want to kick the palestinians elsewere.

a good example is that iran people wouldnt deserve to get into a war certain death\war with us just because that their corrupt regime would force it. i kinda blame that twat jimmy carter for ruining iran.
also the west tried to do the same to you goys , they celebrate change when they dont even know what it will bring and thats fucking lunacy.

cant you guys just populate sinai or something?

you have such a rich fertile land, hope you'd manage.

maybe you sould do a purge? or buy some land from zimbabua in 10$. you guys must be richer then half of africa, buy some land or something.

Muhammed said some bullshit telling them to breed and other myths like "العيل بيجي برزقه" or the government making it hard to get pills because azhar says haram or since everything is free, they just get kids and throw them at public school and send them to the gulf for money. Or, proving your masculinity by getting your woman pregnant. etc..

heres another

s-so you don't want sinai again? That's not a kike spirit there
>cant you guys just populate sinai or something?
There's a project happening right now for this I think. And that new capital should do something.

sounds cool.

>>s-so you don't want sinai again? That's not a kike spirit there.

if provoked again i think we'de rather to conquer syria+lebanon or turky.
( seriously that would mark our 8 war imagine what would any other country do in our shoes! weve been cuck'ed for too long i guess well go berserk).
jorden and you guys really are trying to self improve yourself and thats really admirable.

Yes, and cut all ties with the Saudi's and become best friends with the Iranians. That would truly make you based.

i'd love nothing more

Yes please kill the Jews. Then we won't have holocaust guilt and can wipe out the middle east.

you should nuke yourself

Egypt does not have nukes.