The right wing is currently experiencing a golden age via a populist rebirth across the United States, and Europe

The right wing is currently experiencing a golden age via a populist rebirth across the United States, and Europe.

Why did this happen? How long will it last? How far will it go?

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

>How long will it last? How far will it go?
Depends on how many skypes Trump will accept to demoralize him

Historical parrallel; jewish associates corrupting Otto Strasser -> Otto Strasser judaifying his "strasserism" politics -> latter days of Sturmabteilung ended up in the purge of previously loyal men buying the skype lies wishing to overthrow Literally Hitler

do you do anything else in your life except shitposting on Sup Forums all day?

Very hard for right wing win something, look only at America how hard was for Trump, every freaking pool was against him, all media controlled and against him, maybe except Fox News. Same shit is in Europe, if right wing will win something next year, will be very hard, unfortunately, we have almost none big media to promote right wing.

Don't push your self hatred on the rest of us bitch.

The pendulum never stops in the middle. Progressives pushed too far and too fast and this is the inevitable backlash.

This is just the beginning of the swing to the right.

get ready for your shit to get pushed in you fuckin' Commie

>Why did this happen?
KeK aryanizing the alrady europid [German Descent] Dahnald and his deplorables > prepaid memes without any heart put into them from the (((Left Side)))

I hope the nationalists in the Anglosphere remember that fascism is incompatible with the heritage of those nations, and don't just turn in to more authoritarian thugs.

>S*rbia

I'm not a fascist, I do not support Trump, and I am not a member of the KKK.

I'm an anarcho-communist (leftist in general) who believes in critical thinking, rational, logical thought and discussion.

Antifa is cancer, and its members are the literal definitions of useful idiots. The only serve to drive people towards the right.

>I'm an anarcho-communist (leftist in general) who believes in critical thinking, rational, logical thought and discussion.

Normie/regular anarchism has not yet worked, the closest being Zapatistas (failed after a short while); why would *your* Yet Another Retry At Communism be expected to work?

>rational, logical though
leftist anarchism presupposes a Mankind [abstract humanity, not unlike Globalism] where everyone wants Peace and there is no Strife. The closest to #woke anarchism you'd get is Troy Southgate who acknowledges 1) Race, 2) Conflict, 3) Values and Hierarchy (to some extent to preserve heritage) ... even he seem to do his ideology "meta" not expecting it to be implemented 1:1 in the end

(the 'no Strife' bit being after your State is dissolved and the communist society is supposed to work)

It's a proxy.

>Literally Hitler
>All men are predators
>You can't be racist towards white people
>Fuck white people

>fascism is incompatible with the heritage of those nations

The ideology of "Fascism" is extremely general, and is pretty open to modification and interpretation. It does not have to include ethno-nationalism.

>(((right wing)))
We will see your rebirth. There wasn't in history of mankind that right-wing(globalist capitalists) would ever deport any race or organize race or create any society. So far you voted for them, but we will see. I see almost no possibility for UK to deport Arabs/Indians or separate them from white people, if anything you will only melt more into brown.

No, but it does have to include an all-powerful state, which is incompatible with Anglo-sphere nationalism.

It happened because in response to Bush the people in charge of the left were able to capialize on the anger and go wayyyy left. Now that they became the new bush, only far left, the right has responded in kind. And muslims are annoying asf

This is what astounds me, and it actually is summed up in the OP image:

During the American Revolution in a time of relatively waning support, "Yankee Doodle" came in to the mainstream, which was effectively calling all the Yankee Rebels faggots and undesireables.

The left literally did this exact same tactic these past couple years, leading to the rise in right wing patriotism. They threw fuel on the slowly dwindling fire.

Get outta here, commie

The Economist is the Rothschild magazine

it's always interesting to see what they do

they ignored Trump all the time, until he was president

today a university professor called for white genocide

breitbart published an article

bang, it's everywhere now

Look at Franco, Salazar or Stroessner. Maybe Mussolini and Horthy.

All softer versions of fascism, not that of the crazy austrian painter. It is slowly making a comeback and it is bound to culminate with the incoming financial repeat of '08 crisis.

It will last for a decade or two (2020 - 2040) until new generation of more moderate, centrist young people swings pendulum back and thaws the populist right wing governments we talk about.

And what about sjw's, progressives, hippies and liberals in general? They lost the fight for at least 50 years. Left will only survive if they ditch the progressivism and return to pure economic platform.

Until we have secured a safe existence for our people and children.