What happened to Egyptians? They used to be great and build pyramids and have interesting culture...

What happened to Egyptians? They used to be great and build pyramids and have interesting culture, but today they are bunch of subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPoAxB-NRTo
youtube.com/watch?v=WNjFFTQsIAg
youtube.com/watch?v=UgWO6YPQqxw
youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA
youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The great filter

What happened to Scandinavians? They use to worthless barbarians for the majority of history but now are ubermensch?

slavery became illegal

Islam

People who built pyramids were Egyptians, these are arabs who are brainwashed by islam.

Islam

Islam

Came to post Islam

Islam.

All the blacks (they wuz kangs n shiet) left

This slut got fingered. They shouldve raped her

I spent years of my life trying to find any video of her enrichment and got nothing

The decline started when Nasser took the money and the lands form the wealthy and gave it to the peasants, those peasants would move to the big cities and spread their cancerous rural culture of breeding dishonesty and tribal loyalty. And after the war with Israel with our economy shattered, people would go to work at the gulf and then come back with another cancerous culture of covering and shaming the women and hating other religions and the attacks on the Copts and all.

basically, islam

Well pol/ it's bsbeen a hell of a year with you bros. I've shared a lot of memes and laughs. I'm glad I had this time with you. Hapve a merry christmas, sincerely, and I hope you guys all the best for 2017.

They left through stargates or some bullshit

White people, aka "Romans" have conquered them and destroyed their civilisation, that's pretty much what happened

islam

Islam

Let's blame other people for failures because why not? I'm sure that's why they lost Israel versus WHOLE FUCKING ARAB WORLD in literally 6 days.

I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with 'fislam'

Islam. Ptolemaic and Roman rule didn't ruin Egypt, in fact it was still a great place to be with the Romans calling the shots.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo

Mohammad forgot to outlaw cousin marriage

Has someone the video link to OPs pic?

Dumbest smart bitch ever.

Arabs raped them. That's the result.

Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPoAxB-NRTo

It could be Germany, I'm not sure.

What happened to Greeks? They used to be kangz but now they can't even pay debts n shiet.

Islam

Imagine a world where Muhammad dies at childbirth and Egypt remains coptic and Iran remains Zoroastrian.

They use to be kangs. Then the white man enslaved them n shiet.

/thread

Imagine how strong Kek would be then, if the Egyptians still upheld their ancient religions and gods.

Islam

>What happened to Egyptians? They used to be great and build pyramids and have interesting culture, but today they are bunch of subhumans?

The United States destroyed their country from within, as it did the the rest of North Africa, Iraq, Syria, and of course, Ukraine.
Well done Murrica.

Sub-saharans crossed the sahara.
Pretty much all there is to it.

Same will happen to europe soon as sub-saharans started to cross the mediterranean sea

Romans take Anatolia. Western Rome collapses. Anatolians and immigrants assimilate and mix with the Greeks in the ERE. Greeks lose to the Turks. Anatolians assimilate to the invaders, and the Greeks are left conquered and thoroughly mixed.
Someone has to take the blame after all.

>The United States destroyed their country
How bluepilled are you to believe this propaganda? Egypt decayed as a country for hundreds of years before the US was even discovered by the first explorers. KYS cuck

Part Copt here cuh!
my great paternal grandparents left in 1972 to USA. The usual. Came poor, now owners of apartments & liquor stores.

>Ignoring the fact that Egypt before its Roman annexation was ruled by macedonians who conquered it from the persians who conquered it about one and a half century after the expulsion of the assyrian ockupation who had conquered it from the Nubians.

>tfw you get culturally enriched at first hand

Arab'd

Fuck off leaf, go do some MODERN research

(A leaf shilling for the US, you should be ashamed of yourself)

Islam.

Nubians then Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=WNjFFTQsIAg

0/200
>knowing this little about history
Egypt was shit before the US was a country. Get over it

>a fucking syrup nigger.

Day of the rake when?

Make all the excuses you want you wannabe burger. It does nothing to change the reality of what US foreign policy has been or is.

It's because they freed the blacks, Jews and Arabs and left a slut in charge of their foreign policy

That dirty whore did a 60 mnutes piece demonizing a british commando to cover for Hillary and Obamas Benghazi fuck up.

Why are there no pics of her being anally fucked

you suck at searching then, there is but it is far away...youtube.com/watch?v=UgWO6YPQqxw

youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA

there is more too.

they race mixed and stopped being white

No shit asshole

I was looking for the vids the Egyptians were shitposting about with anal and urination

You seem to think that Egpyt would be any different with or without US invervention. Pro tip: as shitty as the things the US has done, its a lot better that what the mudslimes do to eachother. How underage, bluepilled, and naive are you to not know about all the infighting between muslims and the way the middle east treats eachother? Just look at what Yemen being assraped by Saudi Arabia right now. That is a very common occurrence.

the white mas wuz jealous of their melanin, which lets Kangz holla at the sun and shit

It really is that simple

Man, that's fucking disgusting.
Even if she's some kind of commie whore she didn't deserve that shit.

I wonder if her mentality changed about these people somehow or if she now has Stockholm syndrome.

Nonetheless, disgusting people from a shitty place.

I really cannot understand why so many people try to protect those sandniggers when they act in total chaos, even monkeys have organized social groups.

/thread

>>literal nigger
>>calling sandniggers disgusting
back to the favelas with you

moslems

calm down Mohamed

The Egyptians did not build the pyramids. They found them and tried miserably to mimic them. The Khemicians built the pyramids.

Islam

The Muslim egyptians are cancer. Christian egyptians are some of the best people. The women are so hot and traditional FUCK

>Normal Egypt
WATCH AND WEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0

The modern Egyptians nowadays are Arabs livig in a country called Egypt Most actual Egyptians (who speak a variant of the ancient Egyptian tongue are Christians and live in the south of the country)

Egyptians never built anything by them selves. It was Finns. But the Finns escaped the degeneracy to the north, stopped awhile around Hungary, and took a few Armenian qts along. Here we are now, and that`s about it.

Abdul, you know you're the wrong one here buddy.
Can't you guys pass a single day without raping and murdering women and children?

Even our favela niggers as you said yourself have standards here.

Your religion is literal cancer, Hitler should have gassed you guys too.

First Christianity, then Islam

this

Depends. If you mean recent history, Nasser's failure in the Six-Day War led to economic decline (while Egypt was the cultural center of the Middle East region and of orient as a whole).

Dismissal of nasserism and pursuit of neo-liberalist policy with a constantly expanding population led to the poor getting a LOT poorer, and mubarak took over, turning the country into a shitty place to live in.

Whereas people from all around the world used to go to Egypt in order to work there, Egyptians themselves were reduced to work as wage slaves in the emirates/Saudi Arabia.

Fucked over by
>numerous barbarians
>GREEK'D
>ROME'D
>CHRISTKEKED
>ISLAM'D
>centuries of negro arabs fucking Egyptian pussies
>bred into true African ape men
fast forward to modern times
>ape blood politicans act like apes
>poor apes face hell on earth
>allahu ackbar continues without any change in the foreseeable future

The end, pretty much. The high point of post-ancient Egypt was getting colonized imperial Europe and even that wasn't too great.

That man is so accurate it hurts.

An end to slavery and an uptick in immigration.