Jimmy Carter only former president confirmed to attend Trump inauguration: Reports

>Jimmy Carter only former president confirmed to attend Trump inauguration: Reports

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/24/jimmy-carter-only-former-president-confirmed-atten/

Based.

Carter was a deeply moral, Christian man, who wanted to wean America off foreign oil.
He got memed out of office by the backstabbing, tratiorous Reagan. Carter launched missions to rescue the hostages in Iran (not his fault the helicopters malfunctioned). Meanwhile Reagan had secret channels to the mullahs, arranging to keep the Americans hostage until after Reagan got in. They were released the day after his inaurguration.

And now Carter is there to respect Trump's inauguration. Where is muh Ray-gun? Total lack of respect.

BASED JIMMY CARTER

>Where is muh Ray-gun? Total lack of respect.

HAHAHA

He fucked up but he tried. His Crisis of Confidence speech still holds true

Makes sense.

He is the only former president alive who hasn't been directly or through his family, insulted by Trump.

Reagan's dead you blasphemous lil shit

It was HER turn!

Not surprising at all, since Trump beat the crap out of the ziokike puppet crime families this year.

Fuck the bush family.
Fuck the clinton family.

Is it 1981 again?

>Carter was a deeply moral, Christian man, who wanted to wean America off foreign oil.
>He got memed out of office by the backstabbing, tratiorous Reagan. Carter launched missions to rescue the hostages in Iran (not his fault the helicopters malfunctioned). Meanwhile Reagan had secret channels to the mullahs, arranging to keep the Americans hostage until after Reagan got in. They were released the day after his inaurguration.

This. Bush and Clinton family got us into the mess we're in today.

Uhh, The Saudis had their hand so far up Carters ass that they could move his mouth like a puppet.

I will bet fucking anything that Obongo will refuse to shake his hand, or scorn Trump in some other way

He is the only living President who didn't commit treason on multiple occasions. Why would Trump want crime families at his inauguration?

>ziokike

Half of Trump's family and administration are ziokikes.

Didn't you think Carter was a commie?

Carter is a highly qualified man of moral character. What he didn't realize was how to combat the psy-ops that kikes were running to demoralize the citizenry. Reagan knew how to boost American self-esteem with just a few speeches: that automatically boosts the economy and creates money out of thin air. Optimism is a self-fulfilling prophesy in the economy. Carter just didn't have the persuasion/public speaking ability to solve the 'crisis of confidence'. He wen't on TV and admitted that he didn't know what to do. A leader can't do much worse.

Trump, like Reagan has that ability and it's worth a whole lot.

At the same time, Carter backed the Khmer Rouge, just to spite Vietnam for liberating Cambodia.

He also set nuclear reactor research by cancelling key projects.

You don't tell me the father, the brother and the husband of the humiliated candidates that lost very badly won't be at the coronation of their executioner?

I never ...

>Drumpfkins still think Herr Drumpf will actually be inaugurated

HAHAHAH TOP FUCKING KEK, MORONS! Get used to Madame President, racist assholes :)

Is he our guy?

>lost very badly

But Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million?

Warriors had a better record than the Bulls, but it didnt mean a thing without the ring.

Haha yeah she totally won drumpg stumped

We'll see you in four years, if Drumpf doesn't get us all killed . Good luck with your meme president

LETS GO CHICAGO Represent!

What about the war in afghsnistan, he covertly funded and armed talaban to fight Russia.

Obama will be there I think.

It's been tradition now for the president and the president elect to ride up to the US capital together in the same car for the swearing in of the president elect.

Also the whole reason why iran hates the us is because carter let the shah, get treated for cancer in the us.

And his presidency is also a reason why since the 1980s the us is always involved in middle eastern wars/protecting the arabs, look up the carter doctrine and the oil crisis.

You guys are just revising history.

National popular vote is, and always has been, completely irrelevant with the electoral college system.
A popular vote is held in each state, Trump won enough states to reach 270 electoral votes.

At least there's 3 of us in this whole thread who know our history

out of the presidents that are still alive, he's the best one
thanks, jimmy

let's see who the other choices are:

>1-38 are all dead
>reagan's dead
>the bush boys are unlikable little shits
>bubba's gonna be too busy prowling for puss while he tries to avoid dealing with the evil ghoul he's politically married to
>obama's gonna be collecting his pink slip/severance package

these washington times cock suckers are just terrible.

He should throw out some banter about what bitter losers the Clintons and Bushes are.

>not his fault the helicopters malfunctioned
They didn't malfunction
retarded marine pilots crashed them

Good, every president since Carter has been a hack

>muh popular vote

My sensei met carter when he was in the muhreens, said he was down to earth as fuck.
>walks up to him and asks his name
>salutes, gives rank and last name, calls him Mr President
>jimmy laughs and puts his hand out
>your first name, and call me jim(jimmy?)
>>actually helped build the habitat for humanity houses, didn't just show up to get his picture taken holding an unplugged skilsaw up to a 2x4

Why not elect Putin?
There, USA is saved.

Would you gommie hating fellas vote for Putin if he was on paper?

there's no point. we elected BETTER than putin.

keep on bitching and stay mad, misprinted croatia.

You should say who is better after he delivers lad.
Didnt you all think Obama will change things too?

I never thought I'd see the day Sup Forums worshipped JIMMY CARTER

Most dignified ex president that is walking the earth. Also believes in aliens.
>BASED

He's actually a very smart man. The oil shortage wasn't his fault and he gets remembered for the economy, kind of like W and the housing bubble.

Shhh, you can't mention that on nu/pol/