Eating christmas day lunch with my family and grandfather

>eating christmas day lunch with my family and grandfather
>he's telling the usual family stories
>starts talking about my great-grandfather
>german, defected to US after the war
>grandfather is telling us how my great-grandfather's brothers all died during the war
>sent to poland after his mother plead with the authorities as he was youngest
>"well, what did he do there grandfather?"
>he dug graves at pow camps
>mfw i realize my great-grandfather was a nazi
>mfw i realize he dug graves for dead poles
>mfw he probably worked in a concentration camp

so /pol, what family stories were you regaled with this christmas?

That's cool bro. My grandpa got a bronze star for killing Italians.

My grandpa was a seabee in Korea.

bretty cool I guess

my ancestors beheaded muslim turks.

>tfw no Nazi ancestor

Most of the men in my family died fighting the soviets. Thanks to some much needed nazi assistance, a few were left to keep the bloodline going

Had one family member die on eastern front. If I could go back to fight (knowing what I know now) I'ld still go.

>tfw my ancestors were Nazi Poles from Galicia

Your great grandfather did nothing wrong

Interesting story user. My grandfather served as an engineer in the US Army during WWII.

My granduncle volunteer in the Blue Division. He saw little combat, though.

>manual labor
>digging graves in frozen Polish earth
>done by Reich soldiers/citizens

wew lad

Your poppop was a Jew user, who dug graves for his brothers.

My grandpa killed Americans for the Japs.

>have grandpa who fought war
>tells storys
>doesn't even say what side he is on

what

What a good goy.

Be proud.

My Family came to America After The Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.

>>Fucking Anarchist

a real nazi would make the poles dig

One of my grandfathers was part of a liberation group that killed British soldiers, although he didn't talk a lot about his past. But I do know that he did a lot of other crazy shit and travelled around the world before he settled down in Canada.

>tfw probably have a bunch of aunts and uncles I don't even know about

My granpa killed commies.

>mfw i realize my great-grandfather was a nazi

More like >yfw

confirmed non-jew Bruder. pure german-amerifat here

Holy shit I never asked my grandad about his father in the war. How do I go on about asking him, my cuck father gets triggered every time and changes the topic.

honestly, i didn't really have to do much. he just started talking about how my great-grandfather's mother pleaded with the authorities not to send her last son to the front lines so they sent him to poland instead to work there "helping in the '(((pow camps)))'"

come from a very proud german family, so there is a great reverence for the old-country and my ancestors from there. so at family gatherings there usually comes a time when the patriarchs/matriarchs tell stories about our ancestors in germany.

I just drank with my family and we shat on muslims and told nigger stories and I got a knife.

What's it like having an Italian grandfather?

sounds depressing, but if you had fun i guess that's what counts

my grandpa was a doctor for the Republic of China and likely didn't kill anybody.

My grandpa was an AA gunner stationed at pearl harbor. Got his purple heart for it.

My grandfather made bullets for the Germans
Feels good man, feels good.

>tfw my parents just went to a football game so all i could make for christmas was mac & cheese and hot dogs for my 4 little siblings