Israel to cut ties with the USA

As a retaliation to the USA's vote in the UN council against the settlements, Israel's PM Bibi is critical on the USA for not vetoing the decision.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761283
When will the USA wake up and understand how much it needs us?

Don't worry. A very good goy will be moving into the white house soon.

Trump knows who really did 9/11

fake news

>A very good goy
>Not already attacking Syria to depose Assad

lol, nope. If Syria doesn't go, Iran gets nukes within two decades. That happens, Israel ceases to exist.

All claims of Shabbos Goyism can be disregarded out of hand when assessed against the actual facts. Any action that is not directly moving against Syria or Iran is killing Israel. Not hurting Israel--killing it.

Get gassed, kike. USA is done being your servant.

Can you explain why the US needs "you" ?

It can't be helped.

This guy knows the truth. Copy and save it.

Trump is the worst nightmare for Israel. The election of Trump doomed Israel to Nuclear Holocaust (this one will be real) in the hands of Iran.

Judaism = narcissism.

They just assume we need them, because they worship themselves and live in a self-imposed intellectual bubble.

Death cult. Incapable of learning from previous 109 mistakes.

Post your comment as a separate post. It needs more visibility.

Quit the psychological projection, Jew.

Iran won't nuke you, they're not nearly as crazy as you Jews.

You're so full of yourselves you just assume Iran would gladly get itself nuked just for the brief pleasure of nuking Israel.

>cut ties with US/UN
>*knock knock*
>who is there?
>Iran
>Iran who?
>I ran a nuke in your country
Bye kikes

Why does the US need Israel?

>I ran a nuke in your country

This is the funniest shit for quite a while.

They might nuke them when Israel launches a "preemptive defense attack" on them. Hopefully NATO interdiction of Israel's nuclear assets will limit the exchange to a minor one.

Trump lets Bibi go nuts with settlements.

Israel becomes even more isolated.

Syria stays Iran/Russian puppet.

Iran gets nukes.

Next American President D or R abandons Israel.

Boom.

Karma for the red sea pedestrians.

Don't worry, Trump will spread his fat ass to the mutilated small jew cock as soon as he gets in office

for what? you need us because without us you stop existing. europe cant bring itself to admit that the refugees are criminal scum what makes you think they will insult them by supporting you? will they risk another terrorist attack just to defend you?

we are all you have nigger and we get nothing out of helping you but we have. 40 bil just recently given to you and you have the nerve to cry about a problem you started?

me thinks you will have to be educated in the ways the world works. it can be a cold and dark lonely place without any one in your corner. i wonder if you have rebuilt after the fire yet? is it ready to go up in smoke again?

It's just a really big suicide bombing if you think about it.

If i was trump i'd sit down with Israel and palestine the first week and just say:

>OK, we're at the 'cut the baby in half' moment
>Either one of you gives up all claim on this land or i fucking nuke the whole country into oblivion.
>You have 1 hour to decide.

If no decision in 1 hour?

>you have 48 hours to evacuate Israel, after that it will be a radioactive crater.

No more fucking problems.
If iran looks at me funny I just tell them the same thing.

If he is to be believed we will be getting something more in return for our support and protection

I don't even understand why Israel is so worked up over this resolution. It's literally just "Daily Reminder: The UN Resolution." It's unenforceable in any meaningful way.

This is fake news, but I wish it were true.

lol pls let this happen

This

>not voting counts as a vote

By cutting off ties does that mean you are cutting off all the free money the US gives you?

Causing this chimp out from Israel is probably the best thing Obama has done.

>Implying we need kikes

Fuck off

>Stepping up diplomatic response, Netanyahu orders to reduce ties with countries that backed UN resolution
Wasn't that all countries?

Yes, except the US.

This includes. China, France, Russia, UK, Angola, Egypt, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Senegal, Spain, Ukraine, Uruguay and Venezuela.

Funny they only mention the smaller countries.

>Israel to cut ties with the USA

or

> Israel's PM Bibi is critical on the USA for not vetoing the decision.

Best for all would be if US nuked every inch of Israel.