Hey Sup Forums I need pics and memes making fun of Hillary Clinton losing and liberals in general to explore the salt...

Hey Sup Forums I need pics and memes making fun of Hillary Clinton losing and liberals in general to explore the salt mines of Twitter, please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like when there is a tag against Trump trending

take this, it's dangerous to delve in alone

I will cherish it always

CTR BTFO

the best:

pls clap

kek

just think about how strong that woman is...
no really, she worked her whole life for this and first some nigger takes her prize and now a guy that picked up politics as a hobby 2 years ago.

she worked her whole life for this, the whole of establishment both the democratic and the republican, were in favor of her over Trump, she had all of the media on her side. she spent twice as much money as a man who lives in a golden tower, and she fucking lost.

I'm not even kidding, if I were here I would just blow my fucking brains out at that point. How can you live past that? Imagine the self hate...the depression...

>gauc

I'm starting to think gauc is the real reason hillary and yeb lost

I presented this in a college class the day after Trump won. A few kids actually cried and walked out but the teacher was surprisingly ok with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

Chekt

lol feel the bern

tfw too intelligent to win

still my favourite image

my wifes son

You fuckers told me that she would kill him for pity points. Sup Forums was wrong agian

Bumping to spite faggot shills

i STILL get giddy as total hell when i see all of these arrogant shits getting their comeuppance.

i STILL get giddy as total hell when i think "donald trump is the 45th POTUS and there is absolutely NOTHING those whiny little brats can do about it".

my god, this is the gift that keeps on giving.

merry christmas, liberty loving patriots. WE WON.

You wanna put your WHAT in my WHAT?

Na zdorovie.

I was at a Wal-Mart Friday and saw a lady that almost looked exactly like her just maybe 30 pounds heavier with a similar son but she had a white daughter and a white husband in tow.

I never said that. Au contraire, I said major polls were oversampling Dems and undersampling both Republicans and Independents. Remember, Dems are only ~32% of registered voters and Republicans ~22% of registered voters. Declared Independents are ~40% of registered voters in the US. This "little stat" is constantly and conveniently "forgotten" in major media outlets. It's the elephant in the room for The Establishment. This is how Trump won:

With Independents and crossover Democrats.

Think about it: If every single Republican voted for Trump (and we know they did not; only about 90% of Republicans voted for him), he could not win. Trump knew this. He targeted the 40% Independent voters.

full context?

Amen

This needs to be a gif

>hysterical woman
>my wife's son is smarter and holding her back
>black female cop stressed out
>white male cop doesnt care at all