/leftypol/ keeps telling me that this is all bullshit, and that TRUE communism is great

/leftypol/ keeps telling me that this is all bullshit, and that TRUE communism is great.

Is this the popular opinion on regular Sup Forums too?

Is

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_prison#Stages_of_.22reeducation.22
youtube.com/watch?v=uA3-UWModxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Goldman#Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TRUE communism

Not even a commie but that book is full of shit.

how so

explain your accusation

He's a lot better when he's shitting on the jews. Find excerpts from Two Hundred Years Together.

Pls user.

This picture fails to define the difference between force and violence.

Violence is when another being accosts you and you have not violated the natural rights of that being or another being.

Force is an action in which is used to defend oneself from violence. Defensive force is completely moral because you need to defend yourself or you die and obviously evil wins.

In this scenario, the communist can be a communist until they commit violence upon you and try to steal or kill you. Communists are people, but aren't when they try to violate your natural law rights - in which case you can have the excellent joy of executing a communist piece of garbage.

The only things I know about GULAGs were from Alexander Solsenitzyn and according to every single Ruski here, what he wrote was almost entirely fictional and should not be taken as a literal source of what life inside the GULAGs was like.

Great or not, the book itself is still bullshit propaganda.

/leftypol/ are the same people who think that appalachians and beans are funny memes and who try to spam Sup Forums because they heard Stormfront did it ten years ago. They're failures at everything they try to do, why would you assume them to be adept political commentators in spite of that?

The book is great. Very educational, very well researched, accurate.

>/leftypol/ keeps telling me that this is all bullshit, and that TRUE communism is great.

These are not even mutually exclusive (or inclusive) statements. The book is pure fiction set in historical context. The author is cold war-era propaganda writer.

Read the fucking book.

>leftypol tells me this book is bullshit
>calling bullshit on the first hand account of someone living through communism
>ass ravaged commies so much they deported him
If those leftist cunts are denying his first hand account can they admit the holocaust never happened?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_prison#Stages_of_.22reeducation.22

it's all true.

this has no subtitle but you may the conditions in which they were housed and tortured.

youtube.com/watch?v=uA3-UWModxo

you may see*

/leftypol/ is retarded.

gulags were good and we need to bring them back

Don't be unfair to Solzhenitsyn. When he had the chance, he called the liberal West out of their bullshit too.

My greatest criticism of him is that his writing is atrocious.

This

all this muh GULAGS were OK Sralin dindu shilling

You can read Russian?

If not you should assume your translator is shit.

It's weird how every time I see something about any work of Solzhenitsyn being talked about at least a couple of posts like this are made. They basically just call the work bullshit and nothing else.

Solzhenitsyn is as based as you can get

He criticized the soviet union, but also called out the liberal west for their bullshit.

Most people who criticize gommunism are just neocons and (((conservatives))) these days.

Solzhenitsyn is not one of them.

>commie shills told me that communism dindu nuffin

How is this even a thread

Solzhenitsyn was solid as fuck.

>how is this even a thread
Because it's a bad attempt at leftists trying to influence our thinking on the subject

Also Solzhenitsin was a real Russian nationalist.

this is why commies still hate him and libcucks don't make an icon out of him

>leftists trying to influence

Communism is a religion of guilt and upheaval.

It's almost identical to the pastoral Abrahamaic religions, save for worshipping its own 'great revolution'.

Progressivism is the church of no salvation. You have original sins (White Male Straight Cis Christian), but no way to atone.

There are always shills posting that this book is lies. I do not believe that. Communism was hell on earth.

Sure, once all the people who don't want to give you their property are in gulags, concentration camps or dead, any sort of collectivism will work greatly.

Communism is an inherently violent political philosophy as its stated end goal is violent revolution and institutionalized theft.

Its the same as though someone came up to you and told you that in a decade he was going to come back with some friends, kill you and your family, and then live in your house.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Goldman#Russia

also google Soviet Ark and fates of Americans who were on it

>Progressivism is the church

Well yes. Many liberals are crypto-communists who have been indoctrinated to hate capitalism and European empires.

It's even worse with much of "progressivism", because they become communists with mystic religions, accepting of everything which is looking to Jihad them to death upon "spiritual brotherhood".

Actual communism has worked in the small scale, on communes and in monasteries. The problem is, it only functions when everyone is a willing participant. Unfortunately there is simply no way to create a nation of people who are willing to live in a communism and, as such, a "real" communism is impossible.

All that you will ever end up with is an autocracy that will refuse to step down from power, such as what happened in the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba and every other so-called communist state.

I think the book is legit because Jordan B Peterson thinks it's legit and he's a very smart man. I haven't taken the time to read it myself yet. What's the best translation?