--- Sup Forums Christmas Present: A Book! --- Thread #3

I NEED YOUR BUMPS

I took some of the "Sup Forums-approved" essential reading books sometimes posted, used the relevant information presented in them, and copy pasted them into a new book focusing on the relevant stuff. As a result, I condensed nearly 15.000 pages down to around 2000 pages. I did it mostly for myself and close relatives/friends but I also give it to Sup Forums because there already were some people in the past on here showing interest.

You can judge by the book-list I used if this is something for you. The already "redpilled" people will not find a lot of new information but especially the last US elections led to a huge increase of newfags who might want to read some stuff. A also added around 400 pictures/maps/quotes to enhance the quality a bit, hence the pdf-file is 50Mb in size.

You will see this message copy-pasted here from time to time because I want to make sure to reach the people who have shown interest in the past few weeks. Currently there is only a pdf-version with pictures and I will also create a pdf-version without pictures, an epub-version and a pastebin-version sometime during January.

>pic related is the title picture and the books used as sources

Download link: pdf-archive.com/2016/12/18/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous/

cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482715241&sr=8-1&keywords=Israel Lobby
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf
defenderlapatria.com/The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here you have the table of contents in pic related. Nearly all of the used books are also in the Sup Forums book archives:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

If you like, spread it around for others to read but over 2000 pages of text already scares of most people. And if you think this is some kind of con-scheme or so, I did it in my free time, I don't gain money from it or any other benefits except spreading information.

In the end, I just ask for your bump.

God speed kraut. I wish you the best of luck with this.

Bump

thanks

Bump

Saved.

Bump for greatness

This need to be in the sticky if it is good enough.
Maybe we can sell it to the unsuspecting masses with a freindlier name or while (((they))) are distracted

>Maybe we can sell it to the unsuspecting masses
>thinking of profit from anonymously given information

Bomp

ok

bump

BAMP

hey kraut, rate this

Bumping and downloading

Looks good, but some critizism:

I wouldn't call the top "trillionaires", they don't have that much power/money. The people in charge have less money and are more than just a few people. Their Idea is world government creating unlimited stability, which automatically means unlimited stability to their wealth, i.e. them staying in power.

The left and right scheme is not automatically part of the NWO agenda, especially the conservative ones. Many favor patriotism and the nation state. Look at people like Pence who would be ok with lobotimizing faggots (kek)... and the scheme you presented only works for US politics.

The rest seems rather close to the "thruth", so very good work.

That's why I put "trillionaires with "..."

I do think the Rothschild are insanely powerful though (pic rel).

Also, Pence before actually meeting with Trump came out very strongly against the Muslim ban

and Pence is one special case, but you have the McCains, the Grahams, the Rubios, the Bushes... and before Trump they were the norm.

Hopefully Trump can reform the Republican Party.

(((Flag)))
Fuck off Muhammad, why on earth would a ((())) want to sell a book I assume actively exposes (((their))) plans?

>pic related

I know where you are coming from, but the book/documentary "Clinton cash" has shown that people like the clintons are just minions of people with far less power than the Rothschilds. Hence, even people worth a few hundred millions are"in charge" and not just the biggest fish.

>Hopefully Trump can reform the Republican Party.
He should crash this entire plane. But him giving the middle finger to the UN via twitter is already a good start. Thanks to obongo Israel seems to want to stop funding the UN to and so they might be on their way to death..... sounds good.

>eternaly anlgo implying only (((they))) are behind everything

>not understanding ID's
>using devide and conquer
>anglo

Pathetic. Churchill has not sacrificed the empire for the likes of you.

What about the king though? Do you think the idea that they are a mafia where family-surname and "rank" matters is false?

Now that are some serious digits in a row. Blessed by kek.

Yeah, there is not single entity ruling over it all. The ones "in charge" where always the one with money, i.e. aristocrats being able to pay for mercenaries. With the industrial revolution this changed and other people became more wealthy and successfully removed the monarchs with WW1. But there is not one entity able to rule over the others, the system they use (banking/crony capitalism) is not set up in that way. In the end, the top 30-50 wealthy people will make sure they are ruling over the NWO being in charge of the resources, work force and media.

Damn, so close to even better digits.

All right, It's time for bed now here. Keep the thread open, information need to be spread after all.

>He should crash this entire plane.
I think there gonna be some serious assassination attempts if he really plans to do that

Let me correct that for you
>Yeah, there is a single entity ruling over it all. The ones "in charge" were always the one with money, i.e. (((aristocrats))) being able to pay for mercenaries. With the industrial revolution this changed and (((the aristocrats friend))) became more wealthy and successfully removed the monarchs with WW1. But there is always one entity able to rule over the others, the system (((they))) use (banking/crony capitalism) is set up in that way. In the end, the top 30-50 (((wealthy people))) will make sure they are ruling over the NWO being in charge of the (((resources))), work force and ((((((((((((media)))))))))))).

That post really niggled my noggle

I've been meaning to buy some books, does anyone know if this book is redpill or not?
amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482715241&sr=8-1&keywords=Israel Lobby

putting some brackets around words does not increase your credibility. Especially since (((aristocrats))) where never jews in the past and never paid for mercenaries. The first ones to do something like this was Rothschild paying for mercenaries from Hesse to fight against the US in the war of independence.

"The Jews" are not behind everything you fucking retard.

Why pay?

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf

defenderlapatria.com/The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy.pdf

Takes 10 seconds of google...

I've seen that, but it's shorter than the Amazon version. I wonder if the (((expanded))) version is worth it. Thank you, though

>"The Jews" are not behind everything you fucking retard

Lurk Moar

Thanks user, saved.

Bump, thanks op