I'm going to Brazil next summer to teach an English class...

I'm going to Brazil next summer to teach an English class. What are my chances of getting laid as a light skin white guy, and what is the likelihood of me getting shot or stabbed while walking the streets?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

living the dream, i want to meet pretty traps too.

read some rooshv

seeing as you browse Sup Forums,

>chances of getting laid: low
>chances of being shot/stabbed: high

Colombia knows the deal

Don't go to the favelas, just don't do that.

What city are going to?

>What are my chances of getting laid as a light skin white guy
As opposed to what, a dark skin white guy?

You will be raped stabbed and shot in three weeks by four jungle niggers.

Those women will fart in your face and piss in your mouth. Don't go to Brazil.

Better chances at suicide by off duty cop

Go to /r/watchpeopledie. It has taught me to never go to Brazil.

High chances if you are attractive and have light eyes like blue/green. They love whites.

As opposed to Americans, fat skimmed white guy.

Don't fuck you'll get aids

would be quite interested in a sex tour of latin america but it's so far away

>fat skimmed white guy.
Want to try again bong or is this some shitty bong slang you knew no one out side of green street would understand?

and the zika virus

Whatever the city, dont go to low income areas. Mind your surroudings and you'll be fine.

For getting laid, make some friends and go to a bar. You'll drown in pussy.

>jealous landwhale detected

Yeah I was speaking cockney slang my bad, I meant you Americans are statistically fat, that's fact you can look it up. You need to get it together thick slice.

Your ancestor's were niggers.

>Cock slang
Mean Green, Mean Green, Mean Green

Nice one Vinnie try not to forget who's the fattest of the E.U. at least for 2 more years.
And you are literally inbreed from centuries of marrying first cousins..

Fortaleza

Calm down, billy bob, you could have a heart attack.

Fucking this

Are the literal island Brit descendant from gay prisoners too interbreed to stay in England rushing to suck his daddies cock?
kek
Couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

why would you want to fugg a nigris?
and yes, you're going to get molested

That increases your chances of both things, ha. Fortaleza is really, REALLY violent in the low income shitholes, it's also a place without many whites so if you are not shit tier you'll have that edge.

If you stay out of low income trash areas it'll improve your sex chance and lower the stab chance a fair amount thou.

Are the incest and third cousin jokes meant to be ironic because your American?. Can you do the truffle shuffle?

Hey I live in this shithole

About 30%-40% white and "white" in my experience. Although I mostly walk arround in the upper middle class and higher locations so maybe that why

I think you're asking the wrong question here when it comes to Brazil. You should be asking 'What kind of drug resistant STD do you think I'll get when I am in Brazil?'

Are the incest and fat jokes meant to be ironic because your British?
Can you do the Brush your teeth?

Mate why are ya linking to that plebbit site? Can ya fuck off and die?

100% for either if you try your best

Hey if you wanna go arround fucking trannies it's all on you buddy

Are you going to Rio or São Paulo?
If so, you are definitely gonna get robbed at least twice and they also might stab or shoot you

>no original content.
Your as empty as your mums heart as she ponders at life why she had a son as dull as you.

Two can play at that, honey
#
(OP) #
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>no original content.
Literally everything you posted the post.
How about you get original and I might give a single fuck to try harder fat Achmed.

I think the chances of you getting stabbed by a tranny are pretty high

You were too embarrassed to green screen the second part because you hate that its true, you're a failure.Sad

what expression is being conveyed in that cartoon?

OP has volunteered to teach adult preschoolers in favelas

We will nuke your island

Nice, looks like I'm going to Brazil soon

autism, the post

Kek
You wished any one gave a fuck enough to green "TEXT" any of your useless babble I was already too kind with the little I did, you failure at life.

Achmed's rape baby, the post.

>leaf

Because it's the largest forum where people contribute videos of people dying in easily viewable format. It is also relatively uncucked as all the posters there are sick fuckers and Sup Forums rejects like me.

You're crying on the inside Ralph. You're the type of guy who's gonna end up marrying a Bertha. I pity your life.you

High chance of both, they're going to fuck you in the ass while they rob you.

Brazilian people are very nice, friendly, and easy-going. You can get laid easily since they are more relax. Ask the local where is the no-go zone, mostly favelas.

It will be fine user, just don't go where other brazilians won't go and try to look as a local and you will not experience a single problem
Except if it's the northeast, then you're fucked

High chance of getting fucked in the ass

Genuinely curious is this a line from a movie or novel it seems like I read this somewhere?
But back to you all I ask from you Johans is to stop making youtube videos and get outside more often.
Then maybe your first cousin Bertha might pay you more attention.
I don't have any feelings for you or your life.

/thread

Why not just get a nice, pretty German girl to piss in your mouth? Why does it have to be a Brazilian mud blood?

Holy fuck you actually have downs or something. Can I ask you a few questions please for some research I'm doing?

If nobody wants to fuck you in the US it will be the same deal on Brazil.

You're going to be rapped

>Holy fuck you actually have downs
Kek
And here I thought it was proven all Brits are born with downs and are sub 70 iq monkeys.
I'm afraad I can't answer your questions about who your real dad is or why you only have 4 fingers on one hand since birth.
But I bet you can guess why your toes are webbed.

First off.
Do you see yourself as human and
How would you solve the energy crisis.
A final one for luck do you like rockets?

Fortaleza is not as bad as, say, Bahia or Pernambuco, is it?

>being attractive
>high chances of getting laid
Wow man, what a revelation you dropped on me.

Based Pablo.

Not sure about your chances of getting laid are but If you stay with the group than you only have ~80% chance.

Kek

Never been to those, but it probably is. Like I said though, if you walk arround in the right neighborhoods is a pretty decent city. You can have a pretty good time and some beaches are goat

I see myself as GOD, jk I'm a species of Hominin called Homo Sapiens or Human.
Are you one of David Ickes Lizard people or you see your self as a Human?

Depends on what crisis you mean, are you one of those greenies who thinks the world needs more renewable energy sources or do you think regulations need to be removed to free up more oil, coal, and natural gases?
I'm not a greenie so I think deregulation is the way to go and more third world countries should invest in nuclear power cheaper and better then the others for the cost.

I don't give a single fuck about actual rockets and have no like or dislike for them, they fit into the way I feel about renewable energy ideas try them and come up with new ones but if they fail don't come asking me about them.
Why you want on a rocket to mars to colonize it for Brits?

autism/10

>be white
>live in fortaleza
>still virgin
being american increases your chances of getting laid here for sure. Rich people from Fortaleza suck america's dick and have houses in Miami.

That's perfect thanks Ralph.

>still virgin
Portão Preto

Two shitposters who didn't expect a actual response to shitpost.
And people wonder why most of Sup Forums is filled with reddit and retards like you.

Was the questions to hard for a inbreed Achmed to answer?

and still manages to get AIDS

>leaf