I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ON GLOBAL WARMING ANYMORE!!!

I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ON GLOBAL WARMING ANYMORE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HelqtSTypv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"believe"
There's your problem. It's not a religion, idiot.

Reeeeeee stop it you mother fucker you know what I mean

my advice is err on the side of caution

it's real. the issue is the biggest perpetrators of it will not change their ways unless they are forced to which means war. you can see china's smog from space and china dumps billions of tons of plastic into the ocean every year. so say some place like the usa closes down all our factories, will china do the same? fuck no they won't. the factories will just pick up and go to china while the usa commits economic suicide and the whole while china continues its massive pollution

this is the real issue with it. i just deny global warming because it makes lefties so butthurt

Does it really matter if it's real or not? it's alredy to late to turn back now if it is

holy fuck comments like this need to come with IP permabans. kill yourself faggot

Fair point. You'll find there's no influential anti-pollution lobby in China, India, or even Africa. Just in the west. All to shackle our industry and make us weaker.

A lot of the shit that liberals espouse cannot and will not work when universal compliance is impossible.

Its changes.

T. Expert analysis by thousands of scientists

Science is not something you believe, it's something you try to understand. And any scientific provision claim should be constantly challenged to maintain its temporal validity.

I agree. It's real but nothing will be done with it. When push comes to shove no country will voluntarily handcuff their national production capabilities. It's suicide.

Suspect things will continue for decades until technological advancements reduce emissions to sustainable levels. Or said advancements never happen and we just live with the consequences no matter how dire.

You'll be dead before it matters dumbass

lmao faggot
i bet you believe in cc and want to suck al gore'a pecker
what a retarded faggot why don't you just end your life you retarded amerishart

You fart, you lose

Let me make it real simple for you

lmao cunt
>implying you're not a faggot

kys

Global warming literally is a religion.

It's fake OP. Cover for geoengineering and experimental weather modification weapons.

Global warming isn't real. Climate has been changing since the beginning of time and earth's existence. How long have we been recording temperatures all over the world in comparison to how long the earth has existed? The sample size is so small to come up with any evidence or proof. Earth is more resilient them most give credit. Dinosaurs went extinct and earth is still here, it will still exist even if humans go extinct. We have an overpopulation problem more than anything.

t h i s

Oops wrong pic

Global warming and marxism are actually my religion along with my furious hatred for white people.

>Senator Dick Black
>Dick Black
>Dick
>Black

rofl holy fuck what a name to have hahahha

global warming is part of the plan to ocharstrate de population plan, in europe and mid east.

Global warming is real. global warming is caused by the meat and dairy industry. You have been red pilled on global warming.

This argument would work better if there weren't also obscene profits to be made in green energy.

No matter their credentials, these people trying to scare you are not experts on the future and they have zero special knowledge of the future. You have every right to be skeptical. They were wrong before, they'll be wrong again.

Do you believe in bloodletting?

So at one time the science said that was great, now we know that aside from some very rare instances bloodletting is not good "science."

The climate is changing, it has been for seven billion years and it will continue to change. Can we stop it from changing? No. Humans will adapt and evolve as the earth's temperature slowly changes or we will perish.

Sending money to some international governing body isn't going to stop the climate from changing. Decreasing the number of people on the planet might help and if you really believe CO2 is the boogeyman, nuclear power would be the way to go.

I live in Colorado, in the mountains. It started pouring rain at 2 am this morning. Our clouds have basically disappeared. Its driving me literally insane, and then I watch the weather and some dumb retard bitch tells me it's going to ANOTHER SUNNY GODDAMN DAY GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY IT, user

FUCK YOU YOU DUMB WHORE! FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS

Climate change is real, but its effects and rate are exaggerated. There should be some efforts to combat it, but not at the expense of industry.

With the continual developments in efficiency of renewable technologies, countries will naturally move to cleaner sources of energy over the next decade - there is no reason to hasten the closure of mines and coal fired power stations, as this only causes gaps in the power market as well as mass unemployment and devastation to regional towns.

Those fighting against climate change must be wary however, as it offers the perfect excuse for creeping globalism and one world government.

It changes naturally.
>We shouldn't even have the ice caps because meteor or massive volcanic eruption so why does it matter if it melts?
>what happens to the water level if icecubes melt inside the water? a first grader can answer this
>why can't canada have some nice weather?

Global warming is just a money making scam and its pretty much become a religion at this point.
"Big oil" controlling politics? give me a break who has their products subsidized by the government even though it might not even help the environment.
>Wind is bullshit because the metal they use creates to much pollution for it to be worthwhile
>solar is complete shit and the only reason its affordable is because the government pays for it.
>it only takes 1lb of coal to produce 1KW of energy and the average american house uses 10KW
that seems pretty ok doesn't it? its less than having a barbeque for 6 people.

We could cut our emissions by half but the population would double by the time that happens so it wouldnt matter.

The only solution would be to start killing people.
Or offset global warming by putting ourselves in a nuclear winter by putting dust into the atmosphere

forgot to add
chernobyl wildlife is adapting remarkably well
survival of the fittest is taking place and radiation resistant animals are being formed so a nuclear winter might not be all bad

youtube.com/watch?v=HelqtSTypv8

kek