youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc
youtube.com/watch?v=9SXWX6qg0y4
youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00
youtube.com/watch?v=GbOCob23pw4
youtu.be/m556e7pviIc
youtube.com/watch?v=LlbUwLx785k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is such a fucking loser. He's lucky the US has affirmative action for Republicans

Hilary had all the most popular talent and couldn't get half the people Trump had when it was just him.

He will be 100% fine, he doesnt' need Hollywood or the singers. As the most powerful man in the world, he can sure make their life miserable in the 8 years to come.

Trump always gets even.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

I wonder how many of these "celebrities" will disappear after January 20th

Who?

the only thing BTFO is your white blood cell count, faggot

>mfw when Trump will perform U.S.A anthem with Kanye West.

Fake news is fake

Then don't let someone perform. Only milennials and retards care about this

Here come the yous

This. Hillary had to get Obama, Biden, Beyonce, and Bruce Springsteen on stage in Philadelphia to barely beat Trump's largest rally in Mobile, Ala-fucking-bama where he just stood up there and talked for an hour. He'll be fine.

>yfw when Donald and Nigel actually performs 'Just the two of us' on inauguration day.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc

Trump would be the first President to sing at his own inauguration, he should do it.

Lynyrd Skynyrd can be his backup band.

A

Kanye?

Can't wait to see what horrible misfortune befalls her in the next month.

I'd love that desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

SCREAMS FROM THE HATERS GOT A NICE RING TO IT
I GUESS EVERY SUPERHERO NEEDS HIS THEME MUSIC

Why not just ask his buddy, Kanye?

No one cares, I don't even remember who sung at Obama's inauguration and I was a lib back then.

celebs are afraid shlomo won't cast them in their movies and will kick them out of the star system.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc
Donald can do whatever the fuck he wants.

would pay for this to happen

whos that tranny? she is rly fckign revolting, i hate women with skull shape like hers. its literaly disability, should be gassed desu.

If only he lived 8 more years...

Adele Nazim

Isn't Nigel Farage a good singer?

Also, Japanese Prime Minister Abe would jump at the chance to send some Japanese musicians to Trump like their famous Taiko Drummers.

Know what? He should do it.

He should spend the next few months power slamming singing lessons.
Then go up on stage during his inauguration, take a glass of water with him, pick up the mic.

And slam out this
youtube.com/watch?v=9SXWX6qg0y4
Then just watch the liberal media shit itself to death in rage.

No Reddit Wiggers allowed on Sup Forums.

I rather have Clint Eastwood play some cowboy music on a guitar then have Kanye appear.

Trump really is a genius. I look forward to the next 8 years.

Kek

He should get Burzum to play

Fuck Hollywood
We the people nigga

Why should I care Ahmed? The only part that matters is him taking the oath of office. The Constitution doesn't require a mini Woodstock.

>30 minutes of Malik Obama stand-up

>60 minutes of raising money for veterans

>30 minute Kanye set

>finale: Trump and Alex Jones in front of a log-fire on the stage, dropping red pills

>No Jews show up
>The entertainment ends up being skilled no names
>Everyone wonders who these goyim are
>Music industry dies.

Seems like fake news, I highly doubt he is unable to find someone

ted nugent would play
and it would be a hell of a good show

This needs to be done.
Someone get Alex Jones to ask Trump for this, pretty sure he can get Are Nige to tag along for a pint

Now this. This king of pop with the god emperor. Little could contain the power level on that stage.

(((Menzel)))

One step better, invite our PM to sit in the front row then do a duet of youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00

>Liberals think he can't get inaugurated unless a faggot sings for him

GUNS N' ROSES INAUGURATION WHEN???
REMINDER THAT AXL IS REDPILLED

Yeah. Let me tell you about all the free food and money I get daily just for being a right leaning moderate. Imagine how much better off I'd be if I was a republican? I'd probably own my own weapon industry by now!

t. redneck

Alex Jones, Trump, Farage and Kanye should form the hottest boy band on 2017

Trump should have the US Military's band play war songs. Digits say we meme this into reality.

This.

>another literally who gets their 15 minutes

>Idina Kim Mentzel was born on May 30, 1971. Her birthplace is varyingly reported as either Queens or Syosset.[4][5] She grew up in Syosset,[6] the daughter of Helene, a therapist, and Stuart Mentzel, a pajama salesman.[7] She has a younger sister named Cara. Menzel's family is (((Jewish))),[8][9] and her grandparents emigrated from Eastern Europe.[10] Menzel attended Syosset High School.[11]

When Menzel was 15 years old, her parents divorced and she began working as a wedding and bar mitzvah singer, a job which she continued throughout her time at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama.[12][13]

Typical jews haven't learned anything.

That would be the dream.

Resurrect Lemmy, bring in motorhead!

Honestly I don't want to see one famous person or celebrity anywhere near trump's inauguration.

These are the people who:
>made videos telling us to vote for who they want because they're famous
>made videos telling electors to say fuck you to us who allowed a man to win a game but "wah she would've won if we were playing a different game and he won and he's a meany bad guy"
>told us we're evil racist bigots if we vote for the person we want, even if it's actually because we think he will help our lives improve, from their wealthy homes
>tell us to suck it up on political matters such as race relations and immigration that only directly affect us but allows them to virtue signal from their gated mostly white neighborhoods
>hate the right of ordinary people to own guns and work to remove it having careers of starring in movies that glorify every negative and incorrect aspect of firearm ownership while having money to pay for armed body guards
>"musicians" who don't even write the third grade reading level lyrics to their songs, record with voice altering programs, and go up on stage and slap their pussy or grab their dicks and go full BIX NOOD for our children to see as role models

Fuck them. I don't even want to see Trump supporting or celebrities I agree with politically at the inauguration. Society needs to go back to seeing these celebrities, actors, and musicians as the monkeys who dance for our entertainment and nothing more.

this would have been perfect

Meme'd

Ted Nugent, anyone?

I don't know why we have to have rockstars and celebrities at Inauguration Day anyway. Isn't it supposed to be a sort of celebration of our country? He should not have any pop music at all and just invite marching bands from each of the branches of the military. They'd do it. And it would piss the liberals off.

I'd much rather see marching bands and choirs do stuff like this than watch Kanye spew his ghetto filth anyway:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbOCob23pw4

I dont think Trump wants a live lynching at his inauguration

>Trump comes out on stage in an American flag print tuxedo
>he is holding an eagle in one hand and a Colt 1911 in the other
>when he gets to the microphone, the eagle flies away with the 1911 in its talons
>Trump breaks into a pitch perfect rendition of "You ain't seen nothin' yet"
>the curtain behind him drops to reveal a mock-up wall being built by back-up dancers
>James Woods is smoking a cigar and has a powerpoint presentation of every lefty cuck that shit talked Trump and then was either killed or wounded by meme magic
>Alex Jones is overtaken by super male vitality and literally kills TYT on stage
>Mike Pence brings out a small chorus of children that used to be transitioning because of their insane parents but he cured them with electricity
>Lena Dunham was invited as a joke and is literally shaking so hard that she burns enough calories to fit in with Tay Tay's crew
>Obama is shot in the ass by the gun eagle
>Barron's destiny as the Kwisatz Haderach is unlocked as he peels away the veneer of reality like so many useless corn husks, unfettered from his mortal form as he ascends to the astral plane and defeats the eregore manifestions of the Jewish Mammon Allah Demiurge that has been repressing the Ameri-Europa manifest destiny

Lord Farage hopefully
youtu.be/m556e7pviIc

i'll give you my digits
have all available in land US soldiers sing the national anthem in one large stadium

What's wrong with Ted Nugent?

I can't fucking wait for when they invite Alex to the White House. He deserves it more than anyone.

CNN: FUCKING ALEX JONES WENT TO THE WIGHT HOUSE!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, WE WANT ATTENTION!!!!!

Too rednecky. God Emperor should have a more regal setting.

Nothing. I want this inauguration to be as unconventional as can be.

Implying people didn't go there to see the concert and left right after.

Which is what happened.

Trump is like a fucking supervillain.

President Luthor indeed.

>tfw memes keep becoming real

I hope she gets put on the karma wall

Wow

Wasn't the last Japanese prime minister a huge Elvis fan?

Let's fine these fuckers all $250,000 like the Christian bakers who wanted to perform their services in accordance with their values.

Hire billy bush they can grab some pussy

(((Waffleburg)))

>REMINDER THAT AXL IS REDPILLED

Not these days.

Have your presidential inaugurations always been excuses for pop concerts?

Megadeth then?

>tfw luthor was the good guy and superman is an illegal alien that could destroy the free world of he wanted
did i mention i hate superman?

FRESH PROPAGANDA

under budget and ahead of schedule, that's how we make america great folks

he should invite blink 1488 and moonman

>As the most powerful man in the world, he can sure make their life miserable in the 8 years to come.
as if any trump supporters will buy any of their cucked shit again

>Superman was created by leafjews

no fucking wonder he's overpowered and still a boy scout

>using nigger culture singers
Nah, go white or it ain't right.

that looks like shit from the early comics
he was cucked even back then?
fuck me

Fuck yes we need Kanye to perform for Trump

>yfw Trump says fuck it, "I'll do it myself"

>he turns out to be better than Sinatra and blows everyone the fuck out

>he turns out to be better than Sinatra and blows everyone the fuck out
Doubt it but I would love to see him and Melania singing a duet one more time.
youtube.com/watch?v=LlbUwLx785k

>he sings My Way.

who's the tranny?

Don't tell me Sup Forumsacks want some talentless hack to play at the intergration.

Having a good old us march with national anthem is far more American. Screw pop singers and shitty actors.

America wants an American Intergration not a pop star intergration.

>Axl Rose accusing someone of excessive whining
You can't make this shit up

>Trump is such a fucking loser
If being the next president is losing, what the hell is your definition of winning?

man that was really bad... he doesn't even know the lyrics

his ayy lmao wife doesn't look like she knows what she's doing either