GUN THREAD

You Euro-fag, dick riders are obsessed with our freedom to bear arms; the jealousy is palpable.

How does this effect you? Explain Faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.335.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd_GRy8SKII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your gun laws are barely any more liberal than the ones in many european countries. You are getting cucked and dont even know it.

I want a response now!

Explain yourself Austro-homo

Excellent pic my brother. I've had at least 6 or 7 Baers in the past. Accuracy is like laser gun tier.

they can buy a bolt action .22 so they think they have the same rights

Top tier indeed

You can get most semi-automatic weapons with little trouble. While full-automatic weapons are legal in america they are restricted. There are almost no guns that you can readily buy in america that you cant also buy in Austria, for example (except repeating shotguns for whatever fucked up liberal reason. Thats right you can actually get semi automatic shotguns, just no repeating ones)

I'm not concerned with EURO gun laws, why do Europeans obsess on ours?? That's the question.

Still not satisfied, I want answers.

Tbh if you can't carry a gun on your hip and defend yourself with it you don't really own guns.

Do you have to be a member of a gun club or something, or can you go to the store and buy a gun in under 30mins over there?

I'm sure the ammo is restrictive as well, no hollow points, no frangible, etc

Gun laws that are, at least in theory, anything goes are interesting for both as an example for people that want a similar approach in their country as well as for people that want to show just how evil and destructive public gun ownership can be. Your aws are outrageous(for good and bad reasons), thats why people will talk about it.

Dont pretend like that is possible in AMerica, you sly fox. IIRC you too have a three day cool down period in many states.

The biggest difference between the US and euro cuck countries concerning gun laws is the right to conceal carry your gun. As soon as I was 21 I applied for my CCW and received it in under 2 weeks, and now legally carry my pistol virtually anywhere I go regularly. I severely doubt you can do that in most European countries

Those are state laws, not federal, settle down there queenie.

>go to sheriff's office
>apply for CCW permit
>as long as you don't have criminal record you can now carry a gun
>go to gun store and show clerk your permit
>he gives you gun and you walk out with it that minute

Not possible in all states.

You still have to adhere to your state's laws.

Only in some states and it doesnt effect my point that you can still get most weapons all the same in European countries.

Until you can carry AND use your gun in self defense you don't really own them.

HAHAHAHAH!

NOPE!

The last gun I bought it took less than 30 minutes and they no longe require a background check in my state as long as you have a concealed carry permit which costs $40 and is good for 5 years.

Get fucked, homo.

Who wants a bolt action 223, hahaha, no wonder you guys a jealous.

>Only in some states

Well really it's only in some states that you CAN'T do this. Only California, Illinois, New York and New Jersey as far as I know.

I acknowledge that you can get most of the same guns that we can thouhg.

Hey, if you wanna live in a shitty state that's your deal, most states don't have a waiting period

And chances are i could buy the same gun if i wanted. Big whoop.

Not in my state cock sucker. In GA, I can buy a gun quicker than it takes you to bust a nut I'll wager (under five mins?)

>Go to store
>Pick what you want
>Tell salesman name- show ID
>Salesman checks file on record
>Pay
>Take gun home.

Hell even if I didn't have a file on record it only takes 10mins to fill it out and another 15 to run the info through the computer. And they usually don't even ask for the ID because I know them.

After last shit in Berlin it's seriously considered in security forces to allow guns for public use a.k.a. Swiss model. The current proposal for restrict access in EU parliament is in right time to be twisted.

Can you go buy an AR right now and take it home in 30 minutes?

Like I said, if that's your attitude, why do you care so much? Zero effect on your life.

Point is we can own more than you fags think we can, and I don't want every other nigger to own a gun.
We don't really obsess over your gun laws, its more you think the rest of the world is jealous of the Second Amendment, but truth be told I really don't give a toss.

Actually you can carry in the vast majority of states, and I would never live in one where I couldn't. I'm not well versed in liberal cuck state laws, but for example in jew york I thought it was only illegal in NYC itself, not the entire state

What is the point of being able to own guns "like us" if you don't have the right to use them or carry them on your person?

> truth be told I really don't give a toss.

Yeah right you wanker

Anything concerning Ameirca automatically concerns the whole world. Even more if its a legal issue, and yet even more if its about guns(as i said because of your unique gun laws).

It doesn't affect me, and since I haven't been shot or stabbed yet (bear in mind I live in fucking Luton) , I think we are doing just fine without them. It's a lethal weapon and can easily kill someone, so I think its best not to have them in mass circulation.

I dunno, I see a lot of second amendment threads started by Euros. lol. We don't give guns to niggers that's why the background check is great IMO, 90% of nigs have records. Those guns are illegal.

I'm glad your country is making out so well without guns, I like em', I want 'em, fuck off

>I haven't been shot or stabbed yet

Yet...

I'm just saying it's nice to know that when the sharia law patrol comes for me I'll be able to shoot them right in the dick

Yeah but those niggers have guns sold to them by those who can get guns and they get guns from their nigger chums anyway. Most Euros I see starting weapons threads are the Swiss and Austrians, sometimes Balkan countries. I personally don't really care though.

And use them to kill (mostly) each-other... it's really great.

It's the anxieties of freedom that these people don't understand.

We believe people should be free to have guns and are capable of owning guns. That means almost any given person could have a gun. Is that slightly disturbing? Yeah sure, theres no way to have that freedom AND total safety and peace of mind. Also most of the safety you Euros usually trade your rights for is actually just *perceived* safety. It makes you feel safe but someone can always just run a truck into a shopping center.. so you've traded you freedom for something that makes you *feel* safe. I mean I think it's stupid trade, but it's your choice I guess.

Did you not read the thread title?
>Why are Euros so obsessed with US freedom to bear arms?
He asked I told him my opinion.
Stupid burger.
Sharia patrols don't approach large groups because they'll get the shit kicked out of them.
Its usually only a couple of overzealous autists sticking up posters and going up to strangers and saying:
>OI THIS IZ A MOOSLIM ZOEN STOP DRINKIN.
Then they get their teeth kicked in or the Courts fuck their shit up.

But one day one of those niggers might pop you, and rather be faced with the possibility of being shot because I'm white.

*and I'd rather not

>have records.
is this felonies only or do they count misdemeanors

America is big country user, you're free to live in nigger-less areas if you like

felony, or domestic violence

Also, one of these days you might put on your "trainers" and go out for a jog before a "lorry" scrubs you.

That doesn't mean you stop jogging, or would you rather altogether avoid the risk altogether by not jogging or outlawing all trucks?

can you build your own gun with no paperwork filed like you can in America?

Sometimes I think I'd much rather live in a mostly white country like the UK but then I don't want to give up my guns.

Out of all of Europe I think you guys will overcome it all and stay English though. Just saying m8

4478 is what the form is called

>How does this effect you? Explain Faggot.
Because you faggots may spread dangerous ideas to Europe and it may make people think that they too should be allowed to own guns and not just the government. If we have any shootings over here it's because of you fags propagating your MUH GUNZ MUH MILITIA!!! Do you really think your assault weapon with 30 bullet clip can stop the government? Grow up, the government has drones and tanks.

I want a gun!
I want a second amendment!

I literally bought a glock 17 in a gas station parking lot today. Perfectly legal. No paperwork.

Also, in my state ot is literally a felony to register a gun.

leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.335.html

Stay cucked eurofag

I know a group of little Asian men in black pajamas who would disagree with your statement about tanks and aircraft.

Yes, drones, planes, and tanks. Yet America lost 2 wars to untrained idiots, equipped with mostly AK's and homemade explosives. Die scum!

Sorry m8, I will probably visit America but old Blighty is where the heart is.
That is a stupid scenario:
>Trucks are vital for commerce and road haulage banning them would beunfeasible and stupid.
>What do guns do? Hunting?
>There are things called zebra crossings and red lights and I'm very careful when crossing the road.
>I also have control of the situation crossing the road, I don't if some niggers got a gun and aiming it at me.
Thanks m8, I really hope we do. We have a hell of a better chance than Cuckmoney and Sweden though.

Live long user!

>They'll use missiles and other explosives on their own valuable cities and towns

You're a special type of retard, aren't you?

>What is guerrilla warfare?
Remember that time American Military lost to a bunch of rice farmers in discount smaller china?

Postan my collection minus 3 pistols i loaned noguns friends

That's just the cost of freedom bitch

>do eurobait thread
>answers are 95% from burgers
Yeah no sorry

>what is Vietnam?
>what is Afghanistan?
>what is Iraq?

This is assuming that military bros would be okay with gunning down fellow countrymen

Spoiler alert: they won't

Well, maybe in Europe where you prep ahmed before he fucks your daughter right after you give him free shit and right before he drives a truck through a crowd.

i better stay where i am pal

come on you Italian turd, contribute.

>Durrr, what do you mean the United States has a bigger population?

Serbia population 7 million, U.S is 300 million.

>check out my long guns pond scum

Guerilla warfare.... m8 that tank means shit when an ied blows it to hell

Getting shot isn't that big of a deal dude. You just get used to it when you live here.

>semiautomatic .22 and below
>that fucking revolver

you aint even trying

>t. Juan Tyrone Carlos Jamal DeShawn

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_bomb

And this shuts down my argument how?

United States population 43x larger than Serbia. No shit.

Constitutional Concealed Carry soon, brother.

>being shot isn't a big deal, you get used to it!
MY SIDES

Read my first reply.

The only thing I'm jealous of is your right to defen yourself.
Here you can't stab a shitskin even after he put a knife to your throat and killed your daughter.
Fuck this country

Keep lying to yourself, lol.

Why be jealous? Use that energy to fix your country. C'mon!

And that's a good thing, if people were allowed to act as their own judges it would be America in no time here and we would have mass shootings every day. Do the responsible thing and call the cops.

>Stop lying, you know you want to be shot!

hahaha, the cops, hahaha. The same cops that are afraid of no-go zones?

B8 taken.

The moment the government uses rockets on civilians, it ceases be a civil conflict, and becomes an international problem. The US gov would lose all backing it once had. All the tanks and drones in the world cannot police a nation.

also, /r/ing that one screencap of that user giving the rundown of how a civil war situation could pan out. I thought I had it but it seems I don't.

That's why I carry a gun, to shoot first.

Cuck.

Like Milwaukee?

I don't need a gun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd_GRy8SKII

I'm not sure what's worse, liberals or 1911fags.

it means, that there were approx. 241 times more homicides in us than in serbia

But your niggers have guns, ours don't.
I know I can win a physical fight, I'd rather there be no element of random.

>becomes an international problem

WRONG

It remains a civil conflict, but it's totally up to the opportunist regimes of the globalist order to intervene.

This.

Just like Doc Holiday I'll draw my gun the fastest and shoot that nigger down.

What about it, are you a Brewers fan or something? There are no, "no-go" zones in America.

British Empire 2: American Civil War Boogaloo

That sounds good on paper, but still, especially in times like these, I just don't feel safe going out anymore.
I mean there haven't been any major incidents where I live, but still, shit might hit the fan and when it does, I don't want to be defenseless.

Ohnmacht züchtet Wut.

>There are no, "no-go" zones in America.

kek

I can think of like 30 that I'd never go to lmao

hahaha

Goddamn right I'm jealous. This country has gone to the fucking dogs.

>I know I can win a physical fight
Against more than one nigger? Against a nigger ambushing you from behind?

>I'd rather there be no element of random.
That's also why I carry a gun, so ruling out any fear of being under-armed.

Cuck.