>select the outdoor seating areas
SOME OF THEM ARE REALLY HARD TO SEE

No way this is real, right?

>elected
The jews played amerifats again.

>haha Trump supporters are so stupid
smfh....

It's real.

He didn't mean it in a literal way. He is saying that international relations are heated or strained due to roaches like Iran having nukes.

He is not implying that the existence of nuclear weapons or their usage is causing climate change.

So, what do you think is retarded in his words?

>I'm just interpreting Trump's words how I want to hear them so I can convince myself he's not actually fucking crazy

He is either saying what I said or he is implying that crazy people having nukes will result in their usage and the climate being affected by nuclear war.

Y E A R S
E
A
R
S

the islamic mullah regime in iran is about to get nukes, and trump is right, you should be worried

You realize he's talking about Finland, right?

Everyone knows Jyrki was a fucking psycho.

Wow, really ratchets up the old lug nut

I don't understand why most Asians like OP dislike Trump.

he's not wrong. besides that, catastrophic global warming has been debunked over the point that it has not happened after this much time

Its not there first time.

I don't think he is being literal, tbqh. He is just stating his priorities that security is more important than worrying about global warming in a condescending way.

>catastrophic global warming has been debunked over the point that it has not happened after this much time

Trump supporters, everybody.

I can't wait for another Krakatoa-level eruption to hit, and it shits out twenty times the sum total of all human industrialization over the span of twenty minutes.

I am going to laugh for years about how every little reduction of emissions at the cost of progress did fuck-all in the end.

i didn't.

wrong, bitch boy. the majority of american citizens voted for president trump.

an additional sum of illegal aliens cast their illegal votes in an attempt to subvert the will of the american people but failed miserably.

it's over, squirt. she lost. you lost. you're both losers. learn to cope or pop a cyanide pill, idiot.

how. are you serious? how???

good stuff.

lol

Nuclear weapons would not warm the Earth. It would fill the atmosphere in ash that would lead to lower global temperatures.

Whats wrong with this tweet?

This statement will be correct within a few weeks you know.

Is nuclear war on the horizon?

>can't refute the point
>flails about helplessly in an attempt to wrap his little bitch mind around how american politics works

just stick to fucking sheep and letting merkel take a perpetual dump on your embarrassing little shit stain "nation", slugger.

>A study presented at the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union in December 2006 found that even a small-scale, regional nuclear war could disrupt the global climate for a decade or more. In a regional nuclear conflict scenario where two opposing nations in the subtropics would each use 50 Hiroshima-sized nuclear weapons (about 15 kiloton each) on major populated centres, the researchers estimated as much as five million tons of soot would be released, which would produce a cooling of several degrees over large areas of North America and Eurasia, including most of the grain-growing regions. The cooling would last for years, and, according to the research, could be "catastrophic"
Those inverted commas make it look rather tempting.
Is this the answer we've all been waiting for?

Wow, so what you're telling me is there is no down side to nuking the kebabs?

lol

We did elect a literal retard, some of us knew this and still preferred it to Hillary's warmongering foreign policy. Though nowadays I get the impression we didn't really stop anything, just picked one poison over the other.

Yeah, but you're still a Finn.

I am amused

Glad i dont live there. /Pol will never admit they elected a retard.

>fired CTR shit bag tries the "evil hillary laugh" to try and convince everyone he isn't butt hurt: the post

>Expecting all the context to be spoonfed to you with such a short character limit

Fuck off, faggot.