Is this the most objective popular news source?

Is this the most objective popular news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hn-5fAMB0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=PvPUQ2L1-bU
allsides.com
npr.org/2010/12/28/132416206/New-Book-Tells-Story-Of-The-Lampshade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They try to look objective by refusing to dumb down their content, but they rate somewhere between MSNBC and CNN.

honestly, i dont know.

i don't know what to trust other than what i can see with my own eyes.

>npr

Most objective liberal news media.

They are actually good, they try to take the other side of the story.

Their race and ethnicities podcast, code switch,t reported on whiteness in the general election. They looked at legit reasons for white people to vote for Donald Trump and how it isn't all RACISM AND SEXISM. They interviewed white people from middle America who would vote for Trump and get their side of the story.

literally state media

Fuck no. NPR is liberal as shit. They pretend to be objective, but attack anyone who disagrees with them.

Car Talk is good stuff.

The rest is victimized women, gay men, jew men, or gay jew men.

True. I have seen actual news happen then seen it reported completely wrong.

For instance when I was a kid one of my buddies was beaten to death after a rave.

The police couldn't find the perps so they called it an "ecstasy overdose".

>The rest is victimized women, gay men, jew men, or gay jew men.
reflection of our culture

Afp is decent

Listening to this on Christmas Eve, hear atheist opinions on Christians.
>Oh I respect the goodness of the Christian religion
Merry Christmas guys?
>Yet I know it's objectively wrong

NPR is shit. They triple dip by begging for money from listeners, getting money from the state, AND taking advertisements. Do not support these kikes.

youtu.be/hn-5fAMB0-o

>NPR
>Objective
I listened to NPR for 4 hours while driving two states over to meet my family for Christmas. They ran a story about a tranny battle rapper and the struggle of poor oppressed illegals. NPR is basically the huffington post with taxpayer funding.

Their recent coverage of the "Russian hacking" story has ranged from partisan conjecture at best to outright lies at worst.

They're begging old people to gift their estates to them in their wills now too. All so they can make six figures propagandizing objectively.

NPR was always fairly liberal but ever since this election they've gotten considerably worse.

afropop worldwide and prairie home companion are goat tho

Absolutely trash liberals. Ironically they don't make much from the government, its like 2% of their revenue. Most of their money comes from dying old white people who make donations to the show.

When Trump got elected they wised up pretty fast that their demographic probably voted for Trump and it's likely their bullshit helped.

Ha ha ha ah ha ha
Thanks for the laugh

This right fucking here
They should win an award for dancing around and basically calling trump supporters nazis, and kkk memebers.

>government-funded news
>objective
m90

NPR. I like to call them: National Partisan Radio.

If they were objective, wouldn't they be blaming the Jews for everything they report on? Really makes you think...

I've found that while they report the facts objectively, their pundits are all quite liberal. If you're listening in the morning, you're bound to get "just the facts" news. From 11a to 3p its just some liberal talk radio types jerking off about the latest news and joking about upper middle class liberal white people shit. After that its "The World" and its ilk which are largely opinion-free news.

They do lots of interviews and such with different cultures/races/etc. but that's just good reporting. If you think news should all be white centric then you don't want objective news, you want Breitbart.

Breitbart IS objective.

Its crazy. I remember listening to an intelligence squared debate they aired about trump. It was 2vs2 and everyone on both sides fucking hated Trump. An audience member calls them out near the end and they scoff about how no reason able person could ever support republicans.
link related
youtube.com/watch?v=PvPUQ2L1-bU

Where?

NPR is terrible. i listen to them regularly because i like to be angry all the time, and i've finally figured out the secret to their bullshit.

I'm listening to some story thats about millenials future prospects. they take a survey of students at some college and ask them how they feel about the future, and since most of them said they felt bad, NPR's story is "why is the future going to be so bleak for millenials"

if you didn't catch that, essentially they ask some stupid liberal how they feel, and then, without any reason to, take their feelings as a verfiable true fact.

really a disgusting sleazy network pushing the most blatant partisan lies. very sad! many such cases!

>counter arguments with facts and logic
>"attack"
choose one , faggot right-wing sjw

It hasn't been objective in over 25 years.

i'm not going to bother copy pasting shit from their website that is clearly subjective (look at the description on google, you dont even need to click the link), but here's a (You)

No. There is no objective news source. NPR is leftist.

i'm pretty liberal and listen to npr, but you are deluded if you think its not left leaning.

there was literally an unironic bit on mansplaining

Shaun King was on the takeaway last week lol

see

allsides.com

It's missing a lot of news sources, most importantly foreign news sources which are much better than anything American or Western in general, but if you want to compare narratives in American media outlets, this is a good site to go to.

Wrong

Their bias is so unbelievable it makes me want to destroy my fucking radio

I'd say they are somehow worse than msnbc

and they try even harder to be pseudo-intellectual

I heard another story about gun violence last week. They correlated it positively with poverty...and nothing else hmmm it really made me think.

not a chance, one of the most biased

there are way too many guns in america. like literally hundreds per every citizen

And when you remove black murders from the murder rate, we rival Belgium and other EU countries with much smaller populations.

really makes u think

I hear MPR in Fargo and its more biased propaganda than Huff Post or something. It's pure garbage and how its publically funded with that much slant is criminal.

I'm informed, I listen to npr.

Sure... After all, human skin lampshades have never been debunked.

npr.org/2010/12/28/132416206/New-Book-Tells-Story-Of-The-Lampshade

The problem is blacks, and to a lesser extent hispanics. This sort of thing has fallen out of the public discourse but I understand within the last three decades we didn't have trouble pointing it out. I think putting the fault on guns is an extremely short term solution.

No they're shit. Used to listen to them a lot and saw through the SJW bullshit.

Car talk is only good program.

Every time they talk about the alt right they add "a white nationalist movement " every day have segments on fake news winning Trump the election. They are a mouthpiece for the Democratic Party

I know a practically commie woman that worked there a little while. She was disappointed and said the network was more conservative than you would expect. I would say that they have a mix of your usual liberal bullshit journalists running the place but there must be some conservatives there too trying to keep the place honest. Since they are public they probably have to at least pretend to be impartial preventing them from going full Stalin on dissenting thought like CNN and other private networks.

Basically it depends what you're watching.

holy shit that kike woman is so annoying, and brett stevens is a fucking weenie. Pathetic "debate" desu

They really pick and choose who they interview, and the questions they ask. Obviously biased, but they make an attempt.

What the fuck