Why do posers like to buy organic food, well pol?

why do posers like to buy organic food, well pol?

They think it makes them look intelligent and caring.

Why do I like to pay women to pump turds from their anus into my mouth while I frantically masturbate myself?

why tho

i dont know, why?

I thought all food was organic.
Can you even eat inorganic stuff? I'm pretty sure you would die pretty fast.

They want to look better than other people in order to raise their social status, acquire currency and an attractive partner.

does it work?

Also, they can no longer use Christianity as a means of virtue-signaling, so they use veganism and liberalism instead to show how caring and enlightened they are.

No, there are only so few alpha males to go around. Not every girl can get her own hollywood star. But at least it will generate some likes on facebook and some jealous friends. The women become confused as to why it does not work and that explains why 50% of Danish young women have been to psychiatric help.

I think it's because Organic food doesn't use pesticides?

America-san, please stop...
>.

i like when my food has no insects tho

organic food is great, it keeps my bodily fluids relatively clean, and it keep the nigger population in check by driving up food prices globally

>why do posers like to buy organic food, well pol?

Because they secretly crave an organic society.

> why don't you like to eat pesticides???

Oh, I dunno...

Because they think they are helping to set a trend while doing something good for themselves when all they are doing is wasting money.

You cam wash it off, mate.

Because they're posers and have no concept of value or money.

organic food is a better alternative than jew food

How else can they ostentatiously prove how they are more informed, healthy, and in balance with nature than you? No one is really happy about being a vegan either. Being a vegan is basically just trolling people. They know the food they eat is shitty unsatisfying garbage, that is why half their food is just doing a shit imitation of meat flavors.

You organic fags realize they still use pesticides, right?

It helps fight clobal woarming and animel cruelty

Organic foods tend to use more pesticides and less herbicides. While GMOs use more herbicides and less pesticides. Organics are dumb because they require more land area to grow and don't grow as big or last as long.

But for some reason idiots think this is better for the environment because muh playing god.

Wtf are these comics

Organically grown meat and dairy has better omega 3/6 ratio than soy or grain fed meat. By eating non organic food you expose yourself to a variety of otherwise avoidable diseases in the long term.

CountryLove

Keep eating GMO's kike

Of course you have that one Swen.