Reminder that drumpf lost the popular vote

in an actual democracy Hillary would've won and Drumpf would be banished to Russia forever.

#ImStillWithHer

Do you win a football game by scoring points or running yards?

Reminder that Hillary's popular vote gain over Trump almost entirely came from Commiefornia.

Cool now go find a country that practices true 'actual' democracy

Useless eater detected.

>in an actual democracy

We're a collection of states under a union, not a bunch of provinces that bow to Washington DC. Mob rule where LA and NYC decide leadership of our country isn't going to happen no matter how much you cry. We're a Federal Constitutional Republic, deal with it.

Reminder: Hillary will never be president.

This isn't a football game Drumpfkin. Hillary would win in a proper democracy.

America isn't a democracy. It's a right-wing police state that has been oppressing LGBTQ and PoC for centuries. The election was rigged for Drumpf by rich white racists.

City people all voted for hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

>City people all voted for hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

>City people

You mean ghetto niggers and spics? Want to bring up the good ol public education statistics that show how Hispanics and Blacks have the highest dropout ratings in the country?

Reminder that the popular vote does not, and has never mattered under the Electoral College system.
A popular vote is held in every state, the winner is whoever gets 270 electoral votes.

Good thing this is a republic and importing welfare leeches into your shithole cities isn't enough to overturn the influence of the electoral college.

reminder that no one cared about the popular vote when Bill Clinton won the presidency with 43% of the popular vote

Its a good thing the US has never been a democracy then

Wow you very intelligent Clinton supporter, it's almost like you omitted the fact that the primaries were fucking rigged and they tried to steer away from the fact that Democunts are corrupt as fuck by blaming the Russians for the leak.

SURE SOUNDS LIKE DEMOCRACY TO ME WOW NO WONDER WHY YOU GUYS WERE SO FUCKING CONDESCENDING THIS WHOLE ELECTION!!!

You lost. Accept it and move on

Sad!

Reminder: Not an argument.

Goddamn it can we have one fuckin day without this useless bait

I will never stop reminding Drumpfkins how much of a LOSER Drumpf is.

Sad!

Trump won the popular vote in more states

Lol ok OP stay buttmad son.

epic

saved

-ITT: butthurt drumpftards upset that WE WON and THEY LOST the popular vote

deal with it, drumpftrash!

It's not a popular democracy either, loser.

You're right, Trump lost the popular vote, Making him the loser, Hillary is going to the white house right?

But she won't be sworn in on January 20th, will she?

>Drumpf is a loser
>Will still be president
Sounds like a winner to me. The fact you're so bootyblasted makes it even better

Reminder that none of us care

Sage

Sage the butthurt lib

Sage

Let it slide

Do not reply

Sage

Madam President tho, am I right?

Remind me again who will be president on January 20th
Say it with me
PRESIDENT
DONALD
TRUMP

That is true, because we're a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.
Now fuck off.

Daily reminder that we are not a democracy (Thank God).
I for one am glad to live in this constitutional republic.

Good for you. The popular vote chose her, but the Constitution chose Trump.
The Constitution > Anything else

>in an actual democracy

In an actual democracy, the entire country excluding cali and new york would break apart.

>implying zhe in LA knows how a small time farmer in utah should think and feel

The entire union would break apart so fucking fast it would blow the mind of every ze and zur in the shithole known as california.

Democracy = true freedom
Republic = Racist white supremacist state

Hillary was chosen by the people. Drumpf was chosen by rich white racists.

You win this time hilldawg. I guess we'll just have to deal with a Trump presidency for the next 8 yrs, knowing Hill won the popular vote. Fuck man, my 2017 is totally ruined now.

FUCK drumpf and FUCK white people

>City people all voted for hillary. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

I'll never get tired of this particular quote libs are fond of using. They assume they are the mankind's greatest gift, the arrogance is frankly hilarious.

Democracy is like a sheep who want to choose either two wolves.

top kek. At this point they're doing it for free

Mob rule = true freedom
highschool dropout crack addicts' votes should count just as much as tenured political science professors in ivy league schools

makes perfect sense

>America isn't a democracy. It's a right-wing police state that has been oppressing LGBTQ and PoC for centuries. The election was rigged for Drumpf by rich white racists.

If you think this, then go somewhere else?

>I will never stop reminding Drumpfkins how much of a LOSER Drumpf is.
>Sad!

No user, you're sad. Most normal people get over losses. Move on.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.

Why didn't Obama tell us that for 8 years, was he part of the Right Wing?

>democracy
Mob rule
>republic
Rule by law

Pick one

He still got a plurality even though it wasn't an actual majority, right?

>would've
Sanders would've won the primaries if they weren't rigged against him.
Jeb! Bush would've won if he wasn't low energy
Ted Cruz would've won if he got enough delegates
But they didn't and no matter how hard you try you cannot change that. Learn to live with it.
Also in actual democracy Hillary wouldn't have illegals voting for her, so trump still would've won.

Leave the country then you fucking faggot nothing is stopping you from living in a "true" democracy, wherever that might be

>If 'x' was different, I would've won!!!!!

If being an actual democracy is so good, then why would you banish Trump to a country that is an actual democracy?

Just a reminder that in 1992 bill Clinton won the electoral vote, but lost the popular vote. He only had around 43% of the popular vote.

Everyone is a bit insane but Hillary takes the cake. Did you know that she regularly "speaks" to the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt for advice? 100% fact I'm glad she lost because I don't want that kind of irrationality in the white house.

Good thing we live in a Republic, deary

Actually, it's George W. Bush in 2000.

Die.

Die.

Die.

Die.

Don't people get bored of the same retard posting this?

Die.

>yfw you get btfo so badly all you can do is make bait threads on Sup Forums in an act of defiance

>still says Drumpf
Yeah, and we're the losers.

Listen here motherfucker, I may see like some stupid goth but I've taken 4 years of Psychology, self taught myself college level calculus and have an IQ of 148. My self esteem is higher than you can possibly imagine because I fucking know what I'm here to do. You on the other hand are a university student, yet you pick on kids in a war room on this site? I'm only 16 so I can't go out and do shit all the time, but don't you have better things to do than pick on, as you say, "kids"? I'm sure anyone here or anywhere else would agree that someone who perceives themselves as higher in intellect, maturity, etc. is just an asshole if they pick on "kids". Also, my "rage and ignorance" come from a lack of self control over my environment, since I've grown up with verbally and mentally abusive parents, one of whom is always high and drunk, and I was bullied, and was diagnosed with chronic depression in the 6th grade. That was 5 fucking years ago motherfucker. YOU WANNA TALK MORE SHIT LIKE YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' KNOW ME?! LEARN TO GROW THE FUCK UP YOURSELF, AS YOU TELL OTHERS TO DO, BEFORE YOU TRY TO FORCE THEM TO DO SO. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GODDAMN SMART AND MATURE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ON "KIDS"? AFTER ALL ISN'T IT YOU THAT SAID THAT THOSE WHO TAKE AND WALK AWAY ARE THE BETTER PERSON?! GET YOUR FUCKING LOGIC STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ACCUSING OTHERS OF WHAT THEY'RE DOING WRONG YOU FUCKING c***.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Ok

MADAME PARTICIPANT

I'm not sure why you guys are still making these posts.
I was pretty sure I didn't like liberals before now, but at this point I am certain I will never vote democrat again because this type of faggotry.
So please keep posting. Hopefull you can turn even more people away from your side.

MADAM PRESIDIDN'T

>it's literally California

Holy shit, just nuke us already

>scientifically discovered people with fewer friends tend to be smarter

>City filled to the brim with people who like populated areas

>smart

yeah good one leaf

DROMPFOFPPFFOFOFFF BTFFFOOOOOOOOOO

I would consider the PV as a valid point to criticize the system if it wasn't for the state of California which is the one giving it to her. The electoral college was made for such cases otherwise you could call yourself US of Cuckfornia

Less you realize there were ~3 million non-citizen votes...

>8 year of liberal ass pain
I am so happy

Say it with me:

Coughing fit, pants of shit
Can't stand up, she has to sit
everytime she tells a lie
shit runs down her inner thigh
pee pee pee
poo poo poo
she won't make it
to the loo
By Kek, Pepe and Donald Trump
Live on the air,
she'll take a dump

>Self taught myself calculus, and have an IQ of 148
Blatant lies
>I'm 16
Underage ban

In actualy democracy NY and LA would get destroyed for trying to enslave the country

>that pic

uhh homie the electoral vote allready happened. there were more faithless electors for the turd sandwich than the giant douche

excellent selection of copypasta

In an actual democracy the white population would've killed off the blacks before the cuck generation ever came to fruition.

Everyone knew the rules of the game; the fact that someone with 40 years of political experience didn't know this only proves her fucking incompetence.

We are a republic not a democracy.

>#ImStillWithHer
#You'reStillAnIdiot
ftfy

Fuck Drumpf

>says the guy living in a shithole that will be nuked within months

CTR GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Okay boys, it was funny the first 100 threads of this but don't you ever get tired of doing the exact same copypastas? Ever? Does it ever get tiring getting the exact same explanation given to you on how the Electoral college works? I get it that you are "trolling" but you can only do the exact same thing for so long before you stop and think to yourself, "Am i autistic?". The answer is yes by the way.

i'm sorry but i can't help it (and i do genuinely mean this, 100%): every time i see a post like this, I'm convinced it's just somebody trolling or baiting or whatever you want to call it. like, they're not THAT much of a faggot and it's probably even just some joker who's even pretty red-pilled.

in an actual democracy Hillary would've never won the DNC nomination!

we'll then it's a good thing the us is a constitutional republic not a "democracy"

hillawy clinton is my favowite failuwe

turkey isn't a shithole. it looks better than most balkan countries

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

^ If you try to use above against Trump instead of Hillary, it means you admit Trump won.

But you live in a Republic

Not a democracy

>just nuke
My thoughts exactly, especially after I go to buy some grocery and find that along with Hillary commifornians also outlawed the shopping bags.

he got the vote where it counts

Reminder that Trump won the only people we should care about.