Campaign to make Breitbart News Völkischer Beobachter

This is the way forward, we must subvert the Breitbart comments section. Breitbart news is going to become much more influential in the coming years. We have the ability to subvert these more normie Trump supporters to think like us. It cant be too obvious of course, we must use some serious sophisticated means of red pilling these people. One wrong move and they will call you a Democrat trying to make conservatives look racist or a Muslim sympathizer anti semite. But with clever use of arguments we can definitely make some serious headway. The ultimate goal with this which might seem unrealistic is to get some of the higher ups who arent Jews on Breitbart to see a change in viewpoints on the site and have more articles that are closer to us appear more often on the site until it promotes fascism openly. I salute all who choose to participate in this campaign.

It will take a lot but I think it can be done.

We'll take them from this

Do the American people generally query why the prospective leader of their nation needs to prostrate themselves before a lobby group of a tiny "religious" minority and pledge allegiance and devotion to a foreign nation?
Blows my mind that a patriotic people like the yanks aren't up in arms about it.

To this. And yeah if we turn them into Der Stürmer instead thats still fine.

Just asking because the Jewish question seems to be Breitbart audience's last hurdle to their awakening.
Israel's stranglehold on America needs to be highlighted. Remember the USS Liberty

This guy gets it.

they have penetrated every level of media AND government on both sides of the aisle. this is what a terminal kike infestation looks like. for fucks sake the hardcore Christians are their most devoted followers. i think this illness is past the point of curing.

>seems to be Breitbart audience's last hurdle to their awakening.
>Israel's stranglehold on America needs to be highlighted. Remember the USS Liberty
Ive found that whenever its presented to them they resist extremely hard. Reminds me of what Yuri the ex KGB guy said about Communist subversion.

From my experience they're more extreme than anyone here but also stupider. When Iran was sold commercial planes by Boeing, mostly 737s they were convinced Obama had given them aircraft they can use to deliver nukes.

>the hardcore Christians are their most devoted followers

They seem to make up the bulk of Breitbart's audience. Are they the chosen people in Christianity too or what?

I'd suggest taking a soft approach, emphasising American sovereignty and an appeal to patriotism:
>"Look, I have nothing against Israel but we shouldn't be subsidising them -they don't need it! Look at how they did in the Six Day War.
>America needs to look after Americans first. We shouldn't be sending money to the Middle East
>Dude, you ever read about the USS Liberty and Israeli spying on US military secrets?
>Here, watch this video on how Christians are treated in Israel. Did you know that there are a large number of Christian Palestinians?
I think these would be the best openers, but maybe Americans would be able to gauge it a little better.

>this is what a terminal kike infestation looks like.
Amen. Took the final redpill a few months ago: Adolf Hitler truly was right

Bump for interest

Have a bump

Lets do it

This will black pain will not be a one that is won in a short time. It will take months if we are extremely adept at our work. So I hope people will take it upon themselves to go to breitbart every now and then and try to change some minds in their comments section.

supposedly there are different types of jews, the "good" jews and the synagogue of satan. its pretty clear modern jews and the state of israel are part of that synagogue. but they have done a masterful job of tricking most evangelicals otherwise.

Campaign not black pain. But whatever that still sounded cool.

>subvert Breitbart

lmao, Breitbart is more redpilled than Sup Forums

if anything we should learn from them

Brother Nathaniel is the only good Jew I know

Learn what? They were all pissed at Obama for not letting Israel take more land from Palestine just a few days ago

Bump

It'd be good if the daily stormer write up something like this on their site but I'm not sure if having it more notceable that we would try to do this would hinder the the campaign.

Why... Would they confuse us for Democrats, or Muslim sympathizers, dearest user? What, pray tell, is your endgame? It doesn't sound very Sup Forumsish; you couldn't confuse any of our arguments for that of some numale-ocrat's ideological tripe.