As a white man, I am fully convinced white women are self seeking degenerate leeches and are a lost cause

As a white man, I am fully convinced white women are self seeking degenerate leeches and are a lost cause .

>Will only consider having a wife when it's legal to beat them again with an open hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdyy0BArH74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have fun dying alone.

You can only demand things of women if you are an alpha male. Chances are if you post here you're beta

Better than dying with a fucking whore.

everybody dies alone

Who doesn't die alone?

Also, ditto

I guarantee you that that thought bothers women 10x more than it bothers men.

Better to be left on the shelf than put away in the wrong cupboard, isn't that right, eh? Chaps? Eh? E-eh? Chaps?

Got a virgin-wife, feels good. Get one too.

Also, don't act as though women are the only self-seeking ones. We're all selfish animals. Men feel a natural desire to accumulate resources, have a hot wife, kids, et., then when successful in older age and the wife has lost her looks, cheat on said wife with fitter younger women.

Degeneracy isn't exclusive to women.

I totally agree

I will die alone in my mansion with all of money still at least.

Why couldn't people just keep on dating (possibly long-term) forever without getting married?

Seems to be like marriage just doesn't make sense anymore for A LOT of people.

>Seems to be like marriage just doesn't make sense anymore for any man.

FTFY. Liberalism and feminism have ruined the social contract and have made marriage not worth it. The deal was a man worked and provided and in return got a monogamous wife and children of his own. Now a wife will divorce him and take everything he owns and his kids, even assuming the kids are his in the first place.

>doesn't make sense anymore for any man
Meh, you're pushing it. Lots of people manage it just fine.
>The deal was a man worked and provided and in return got a monogamous wife and children of his own.
Even back then it probably could be hell if they didn't love each others and/or managed to get along.
>even assuming the kids are his in the first place
kek, brutal

>Meh, you're pushing it. Lots of people manage it just fine.
Not an argument.

I have already come to terms with the possibility I will be single my entire life. It doesn't bother me. As long as I keep working, make new friends, and travel a bit, I will be content. You should say this to a woman though because it will bother more of them than men.

Lots of people get stabbed each year and manage just fine but I wouldn't advocate getting stabbed.

You are a failure to your entire family.

My family doesn't care, as long as I'm happy. My parents already have grandchildren. What do you have? Shitposting?

I want children so bad. And I want a wife - in every sense of the term: a partner, a helper, a teammate. I'm not a kissless virgin or anything, though I have been celibate for about 2 years (since becoming religious) and so the sex isn't even my main motivating factor. I'm pretty normie, a stealth-autist if you will, so I could get sex easily. But sex in the confines of marriage is all I am interested in that regard.

But it fucking kills me that I probably never will. Fuck the kikes, man.

No.

As a side note for any of you lads who think that you'll have better luck trying to gf/wife a transgirl...you won't. Imagine all the worst thing about western women, then add in mental illness and a level of self-absorption that shouldn't be possible. Then add a gross flaccid dick that doesn't work.

Women are just garbage in general, it doesn't really matter what shape or size or gender you're finding them in.

No woman will ever love you. They only love what you have to offer.

Hold out for the robot brides.

Poop.

>all women are self seeking degenerate leeches and are a lost cause .

Truth only children and miladies will disagree

you probably live in the city

>Hold out for the robot brides.
>falling for the mecho jew
Have fun with those maintenance bills. VR is the way to go.

Not into scat myself.
I do find vaginas pretty nice. I never got why those fags said women are gross when they get fucked in the ass.

Question, did you accept this because you want to be single. Or is it because you you just can't find anyone. If it's the latter, and you lift, work on yourself, travel, make friends, it is bound to happen user. Stay strong.

Check and Kek.

Vaginas are pretty disgusting though.

I suppose you're right. Praise Kek.

Jah, but what's inside your rectum is much worse than what is in your vagina.

Me too. Now that I *finally* have some money aside and that I'm not afraid of being homeless in the next few months anymore and I've got some free time I'm not occupying by stressing out frankly my life is great (given my low standards). I decided to not worry about getting married at all and it's a load off my mind.

I'm not resentful though. I just messed up my early life a lot and this screwed up my chance at finding a good wife in many ways. Reading other people's storied made me realize that. So just fuck it. But I blame me desu. I have issues.

It is funny though how some women just find it unacceptable. Some girl at work got furious at me when she got me talking about this. She's not even interested in me and she got mad. It wasn't out of concern for my own good either. They just don't want anyone out of the game competing for them. You kind of have to be careful when you talking about this if you don't want to start something kek. Why is manchildren-shaming OK?

> Will only consider having a wife when it's legal to beat them again with an open hand.
You are as bad as those whores
If you can't control your woman without resorting to violence you are no better than a low IQ nigger
I'm glad you won't sully my white women

>10
>eight

I can't be the only one who got triggered by that

checked
>tfw VR ai gf soon

This Leaf has solid advice. I double down: Lift, read, continuously improve yourself. Find your calling, because in this you'll find yourself. Further, (to me), attend services. Find God, and find yourself in His body. You'll there find true love.

I think the English language calls for numbers 10 or greater to be written as numbers, and numbers one through nine are written as words.

Might be grammatically correct.

>what is false equivalency
>being perfectly happy to die alone and a virgin
I'm laughing at you rn

Chek'd
Truer words have never been spoken.

>alone

I have friends and gamily

>virgin

lol nope

>pic
God damnit Chad, why won't you commit?

Have been on the other end of this.
A slutty piece of trash I was fucking for about 2 months had her 3 year old boy calling me daddy.
Pretty obvious she was instructing him.
She thought I was gonna move them onto my house after fucking a few times

Sounds like an issue of mental disease more than anything. OR maybe she should have just gone the fuck outside once in a while instead of spending every free minute of her life on social media comparing her life to her siblings.
I'm kinda glad when people like this kill themselves, male or female.

>messed up my early life
Holy shit too real bro too real.

They do get so mad too when you even insinuate that you aren't a male whos essentially a slave of women mentally.

>w-women have s-so much sex these d-days I d-d-d-d-d-d-dont even want a girlfriend!

sure thing incel

I hope this was intended to be wretch inducing.

Let me translate: I've ridden the cock carousel for years. Now I'm used up and about to hit the wall at max speed so I'm going to find some desperate Bettany to take care of me so I'm not working till I'm 60 coming home to 12 cats

Beta*

Those who die together in a fiery car wreck because they were distracted by a domestic argument.

pretty sure that studies/surveys have shown that (die alone vs in great pain) also they hate the word moist.

>pic
At first i felt bad, then i seen boyfriend. Geez, it could be worse.. I have a girlfriend and all but as a former robot from /r9k/, I can say that theres always someone worse off than you are and you dont know what alone means.

Yes, in some citations such as MLA although numbers like 10, 100, etc should be written too

KEK confirms VR pussy soon

Hispanic who dated white girls before here

White women are fucking crazy entitled bitches!!! I miss dating Hispanic girls but from what i see they're starting to behave like white women now too.

I bet this is the same poster that made a fool out of himself yesterday.

>Holy shit too real bro too real.
Yeah. I think it's bad to see it that way though, you're only too messed up if you won't get over it.
But I guess I just don't want it enough. You're not supposed to grow up depressed since childhood like me. It does affect your brain development.
>They do get so mad too when you even insinuate that you aren't a male whos essentially a slave of women mentally.
Honestly it's funny. I try to not talk about it. But women seem to think about relationships and marriage so damn much, they'll inevitably ask you about it. Most are just a bit sad for me and that's cool desu.
But the anger, kek.
Sometimes they bring up the "duty" angle. I don't disagree that it *should* be a duty, but it's not reasonable to ask this from people nowadays. I told one "Is it even moral to have children nowadays? With the world so overpopulated and so many desperate people begging to be let in Canada? It's kind of selfish.". I felt bad saying it but she was speechless kek.

VR is a gimmick mate, it's not that great and a really awkward and embarrassing way to have a wank

>With the world so overpopulated and so many desperate people begging to be let in Canada? It's kind of selfish."

Fuck off you shitskin empathizing traitor.

Whores BTFO

I didn't fucking mean it I'm just messing with them.
Things like these can redpill women on immigration a little. They wouldn't want too many other men to think like this.
I have to do it indirectly like this, I'm too low-charisma for a direct approach.

HOLY FUCK
Oh c'mon stop it dude your culture is already almost kill.

I'm in fucking stitches watching that webm. top fucking kek man

Only virgins want a virgin wife/gf

kek
Still some bugs to shake out that's all.
Also, you're not supposed to wank, you'e supposed to hook it to pic related.
Now masturbation will require neither imagination nor physical movement. How far we've come.

Literally every man wants a virgin wife

But because of how degenerate society is, most men are willing to settle for a whore who hasn't taken *too* many cocks

Nope, you're either a butthurt virgin or a very insecure man.

all women are

This is when you find out that femboys and traps are the ultimate and final redpill

I know how you feel.

That would be ideal. If boring sex is your concern there is no reason two virgins can't go at until they are good.

Some women don't respond to reason. Honestly user, there are women out there who will literally never do what they're supposed to unless they're physically hit.

Shut up my name's Chad I'm 6'4" blue eyes ripped medfag $500K in savings no history of inheritable diseases in my family and lots of very hard Stream achievements I've banged over 9000 chicks and I want a qt virgin waifu.
Checkmate.

I don't understand why this bothers people. Everybody dies alone.

dem phase-throughs

Okay roastie, here's your (You)

>How precious.

How is it hard to find a chaste wife if you are in a religious community?

I'm in a religious circle, and most people there are virgins, or at least reformed degenerates. And they are all willing to settle down.

Since you are a reformed degenerate yourself, it would probably be best if you had a partner who had similar experiences to you.

Who cares?

You seem like a bigger piece of trash, desu

this happened to me 2 times but the kids both turned out to be mine(after test confirmation), they are both boys and look just like me and we just celebrated xmas and are watching scooby doo and playing lego batman 2 right now

Reason to most, if not all women is like water off a ducks back.

>my gf cheated on me 2 times and we thought it might've been the other guys' both times but it turned out it wasn't so we're together now yay :D

What kind of man would be so desperate for (You)s?

>probably could be hell if they didn't love each others and/or managed to get along.

The idea that marriages should be primarily based on love is partly why marriage went to shit Marriage is a reproductive strategy, not personal indulgences.

It was MTV that made them that way

1st kid we got married cuz she got pregnant and after we were married 2 months she said she got "raped at a party"

3 years later we had another kid that was 1yr old and I found out she was cheating from a facebook message from a girl on facebook, immediately moved out and divorced

Damn.
How prevalent is cheating anyway? You can find statistics telling you it's kind of low but I don't trust the stats reported by the media anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of women cheated by now. Even after marriage. And paternity fraud is supposedly at least at 10%. Fuck.

It's difficult to say because all studies that I've seen on the matter are based on the woman's response and all women lie.

The problem is not that women are like this. But that you aren't any different.

Here put this on.

>the white nigger in all his glory

Woman love violence, look at concepts such as hybrystophilia and example the groupies serial killers have with women, hell even Anders Brevick has tons of female admirers even though he's poor as fuck now, but has status as a mass murderer.

Hybristophilia The Female Attraction to Violence
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdyy0BArH74

>instinctually women seek the strongest men, ie those 6+ foot tall guys
>observed closer they love to incite violence in the white nigger in a bar setting

Why would you say that? It would be a compliment kek.
The majority of men cannot be "whores". They're not physically and psychologically attractive enough for women to just give it up easily. They have to work for it. Also they have to invest in their relationships, so they'll be more protective of them.
But pretty much all women can be "whores" because so many guys just want to fuck. Even Chad isn't too picky when he's horny.
So the results are different.

my brother is married to a fresh imported leaf thats got his baby in her womb, I have good feelings about her. I was dumb young and full of cum. I think young dumb people will just be young and dumb. I saw the red flags but ignored them and hoped for the best. I made my bed.

Or you could not have kids in failed marriages and put them through this immature shit you fucking wastes.

Please be b8 jfc

>I saw the red flags but ignored them
Good to know. That's in retrospect though.
People here assume the worst by now. Hopefully it helps avoid mistakes a little.
Red flags like what BTW?

You sound like a piece of shit. No woman wants a man who will beat her. You're just a little bitch coward

>White knight