Sup Forums Fails To See Genius in Trudeau's Wisdom Proving It's Ignorance

The fact that Sup Forums fails to see the genius in this quote proves how ignorant and hateful and xenophobic Sup Forums is. This quote highlights the genius in Justin Trudeau and proves there are still men like Kennedy and Lincoln who are helping us out, not every politician these days is a Nixon.

The point of this quote is simple. Your enemies believe you are an evil nasty cruel person, if you kill your enemies you have made won them the battle by proving them correct. If you choose not to kill your enemies you prove them wrong about their horrific claims about you, their argument failed, they have essentially lost.

I hope Sup Forums sees the genius in Trudeau's logic, the logic that the world needs right now, it's scary times with Drumpf in power but with Trudeau's brain I think we are set.

Sage

Let it slide do not reply

Sage

Sage

Let this cancerous shit slide

DO NOT REPLY

SAGE SAGE

SAGE

>Your enemies believe you are an evil nasty cruel person, if you kill your enemies you have made won them the battle by proving them correct.
Tell the Muslims that, you fucking leaf.

You know that's a bannable offense right? stating you are saging?

Enjoy ban

Lincoln was an authoritarian shit of a president. Our enemy is ISIS they don't care about moral victories they care about standing on our charred corpses. Trudeau is a cuckold and a weak man.

I will spread that message to everyone with an open mind

>authoritarian shit
Explain this, the dude ENDED SLAVERY

There are more important things in this world than winning an argument.

Like killing an enemy that means to destoy you to preserve yourself.

What good is being right if you're dead?

Therein lies the stupidity of Justin Trudeau.

He fails to account for the real world with real constraints and real problems and lives in a fantasy land.

He infringed on the rights of freedom-loving whites to "liberate" a slave race who didn't know or care what the concept of freedom even means.

So is trolling on a board other than Sup Forums

This is politically INCORRECT Trudeau is the exact opposite of that spectrum

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Trudeau is very politically incorrect, most of Canada hates the man

>MUH REAL WORLD
People like you ruin everyones fun

Dude that's fucked up defending Slavery

1. Imposing Government Censorship by using the military to take over newspaper companies
2. Deported a critic of his policies to unfriendly rebel terriroty
3. Suspended habeous corpus
4. Supported the fugitive slave act
5. MANdated and approved camp Douglas, an internment camp for rebel soldiers

History isn't black and white, freeing the slaves doesn't absolve him of his actions.

Shutup you fucking leaf I hate Trudeau and I can't wait till Trump cucks him

>Imposing Government Censorship by using the military to take over newspaper companies
He told the motherfuckers he was going to do it if they didn't stop

>Deported a critic of his policies to unfriendly rebel terriroty
He gave warnings

>Suspended habeous corpus
Who gives a fuck? It's a waste of bureaucracy and you can't afford prosecuters during a civl war anyway.

>Supported the fugitive slave act
Yeah bull fucking shit

>MANdated and approved camp Douglas, an internment camp for rebel soldiers
So like a POW camp? Yeah what is he suppose to let the prisoners go the moment he catches em?

You're a retarded faggot. Nigs fuck shit up all the time, but there are plenty of black people that pretend to be white and succeed and produce. Lincoln was a good leader, and was so concrete in his beliefs he went to war with other white people just to make them so. Real patriots make their country great, they don't ask their country to be great.

Thats why trudeau is such a cucked piece of cancerous shit and why Canada has always been plagued with shit leaders.

Nice fly over on those. Good to know checks and balances are worthless if you free the slaves. I'm not surprised this is coming from a leaf.

But if you kill him aND makes sure no one ever found out it was you?

op, the leafposting has been epic this year (I suspect it's been mostly just one person). You should let it go in the new year, though.

Apparently Trudeau never said "If you kill your enemies, they win." But Abraham Lincoln did say "Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" Which I find comically similar.

They are worthless since slavery doesn't exist

>let it go in the new yeark
It's all I do all day I can't just stop.

>if you kill your enemies you have made won