After the Pearl Harbor Attack on 7th Dec, Japan had a next plan to attack the U.S. West Coast

After the Pearl Harbor Attack on 7th Dec, Japan had a next plan to attack the U.S. West Coast.
9 submarines patrolled the coast in the month. They waited a command for bombardment from Japan.
But Japanese commander noticed that it's Christmas holidays in America. Then the bombardment was canceled and the submarines returned to Japan.
Merry Christmas

yomiuri.co.jp/national/20161224-OYT1T50016.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_D._Wilbur
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This totally happened

*nuzzles up next to you* t-tell me more about our war, OP

>implying this actually happened
>implying people would stop fighting in the time of war because of religious reasons.

America Senpai didn't even notice.

Your lies have no power here. The Japs were bloodthirsty killers who put no value on human life, even their own.

Little did the Japanese know that George Washington could care less about Christmas and sailed the Delaware River.

Japan treated religion pretty seriously.

Japanese samurai postponed battles if it encroached upon certain holidays.

Japan did nothing wrong.

They only killed in self defence, and many of the "atrocities" they committed were against Chinks who have no souls and are not even human. American are way worse you go to other countries and kill civilians for oil, you also destroyed most of the middle east and caused ISIS to be born and Europe to be flooded by non whites.

Such humanitarians - I wonder how many Chinese babies were tossed in the air and bayoneted to celebrate New Years 1942.

Those eternal humanitarians, the Japs. Makes me feel all Christmasy inside.

They feared our 2nd amendment.

Hate to break it to you but bigger events have happened in the past. If you weren't some dumb goat fucker you would probably know about the Christmas Truce of 1914 between Germany and Great Britain.

Hate to break it to you buddy but you're a fucking idiot. That truce has been romanticised in the media, it was a small thing that happened in a few places, the vast majority of trenches it was war as usual. Why would the leaders want their soldiers to get friendly with the enemy? They would have been shot if they did so.

Degenerating the chinese wont mask your position mr wang.

Ching chong ping pong

That's right motherfucker, stay silent.

The commander is General Yamamoto at the left in this picture.
He learned in the Harvard University for 2 years. So he had knowledge about American culture.

Ching chong leaf still ching chong.

The right in the picture is Curtis D. Wilbur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_D._Wilbur

And only figured out it was Christmas after months of patrolling. He must have been stupid, retarded or incompetent. Choose two.

He was an admiral, you fucking retard.

Japan why are you just as cucked as Germany nwoadays. Free yourself from your American made shackles and go kick some Chinese ass again.

The word you are looking for is denigrating

Thanks, I used google translation.
I have no enough skill of English sorry.

No need to apologize, commander isn't wrong, just a more general term.

it did tho, 1 of the uboats was found as it had sunk.

>implying bombarding American cities would have done anything after seeing the battle of Britain
>implying subs could do shit with their 5 inch max single gun
>implying any of this was in the war plan and plan dictated by Yamamoto
>implying implications

He was the commander of the japanese navy in the Pacific, and therefore commander of the entire japanese military in the Pacific.