You wake up as China's leader

And you have 30-40 years of uninterupted rule to secure the dominance of your country and fight US influence. How do you do that?

No nukes.

Mass produced waifu bots

lol, fuck that. If I were emperor of China I'd spend all day in my opium den/harem.

GLA were the most fun to play as
But chinks and their tanks win every fucking time
Sad how RTS genre died because of casuals

As a chink, i order the entire population of Beijing and Shanghai to dig trenches and place themselves in them. Then give them a basic humanity quizzes before deciding if they deserve a bullet for their troubles.

nah the bitches that would choose this general would win every fucking game unless you rushed them like mad

You're within 5 years, china's greatest enemy isn't the western world its the guys in the same political party.

my favorite

the emp patriots are fucking op except against the air force general

no need for 30-40 years. you just have to do what the west had tried to get them to stop doing which is what they did when the imf forced a currency devaluation just before they switched to the gold standard to prevent any further devaluations

tighten restrictions on your corporate sector back to 80's china levels. if a company does something not in the best interest of the nation the ceo will go to jail and all of their assets seized. colluding with a enemy nation even for a ceo is a serious offense as well

they cant buy in. what was doen with lessened restrictions is still in play its not retroactive but nothing more can be done. having majority shares even with them not having a 2 tire system means nothing as the state has the last say not some board

do i get to spend these 30-40 years slacking off since i did the job?

GLA are probably the most overpowered faction, and Chinese the most shit. You don't know what you're talking about.

Me as leader of china
>take away any and all forms of environmental restrictions on companies
>move all citizens into the northern sector
>allow greater pay to join military
>have all companies produce weapons only
>have people trained to be the best soldiers on earth
>make them value their life to fight the next day rather than die for that day
>make friends with Putin
>make friends with GB
>make friends with Trump
>declare war on turkey
>don't actually go to war, just fuck with them ironically
>every time they think were fucking with them we hold a demonstration
>I go on TV with a toy missile and a map of turkey and pretend to bomb it
>tell the UN they're next
>detonate a shit ton of emps over best Korea and liberate it
>continue to mindfuck turkey
>tell the UN I want a new Porsche and if they don't give me one I'll declare war
>have massive parties while my people prosper
>call erdogan and tell him I won't bomb him if he tells me his deepest secret
>he tells me
>I hold a press conference and tell the world
Mfw I'm drinking too much wine and trying to be a good leader at the same time
Merry Christmas love you faggots

Sit back and sip tea until January 20th

Fun as fuck for a comp stomp. Pic related has the best bants though.

>buy out hollywood to increase Chinese influence in the states
>become a major producer of something other countries will need in the future like green tech and nanotech
>focus on producing military tech that can take out the U.S's strongest assets (such as carriers) and militarize area's where the U.S would most likely invade from
>befriend Russia by using UN vote to aid their goals (as long as it doesn't endanger China)

rate my strategy Sup Forumsacks

>Play as the chemical weapns guy
>Get btfo in no time
user
The only good thing about gla is the tunnels and cheap anti air defences

Build greater wall.

Immediately declare the Republic of China to be the legitimate government of all China.

Id introduce major economic reform, cut down regulations and go full on economic growth and progress

Ordered all of my people to be sent to gas chambers then shot myself in the head

goddman our fuhrer is methed the fuuuuuuuck out

Gene modification turning locusts into aryans. Everyone loves blondes with blue eyes.

Nice try, China.