Why wouldn't the master races like potatoes?

I could understand a DMZ of a couple miles, maybe a few cities, but entire states?!

Suspend disbelief. Its tv you Fuckin mook

We are talking about two empires who were allies. You don't want any accidents igniting any flames

Idaho potatoes are shit, they're the niggers of potatoes. Everyone has heard of them.

Washington state, and oregon to a lesser degree, grow far superior potatoes to the untertaters grown in Idaho

the dmz is mostly just the Rocky Mountains
it's easier to claim a barely populated mountain range as a neutral zone than trying to divide up cities Berlin style

That makes the most sense and during the time period it would have been very low population.

>I could understand a DMZ of a couple miles, maybe a few cities, but entire states?!

The idea that the 3rd Reich and Japan could have even come anywhere close to taking over the US is even more unbelievable.

Yeah it really makes no sense whatsoever.

Honestly this. Germany had zero force projection outside of Europe and Japan maybe had enough in the beginning of the war to land in Oregon if they got really lucky.

im going to stack your proxy like cordwood for that fake chink

Your post really fucking triggers me. My county in Washington state grows more potatoes than any other county in every other state. Idaho is such a loser state that they have to grow ONLY potatoes to have something to show for their (worthless) clay.

Hey there Grant Co. I'm in Chelan Co.

they used atomic bombs and firebombings

I mean in terms of population its already kinda like that, no?

who gets canada?

i bet you love handling faggots all day

And?

How do they get their forces to America?

How does nuking and firebombing cities contribute at all to an unconditional surrender and annexation?

There was literally nothing they could do after the US entered the war. Defeat was inevitable after Yamamoto failed to get the carriers and main base at pearl. The soviets got the lend lease in order to finally drive the Germans back forever, and Britain was at a stronger point than it was in 1940.

Even if both fell, the atomic scientists and aeronautic engineers still had the bomb plus the only aircraft that could deliver it on the other side of the world along with a navy on demand that could produce a fleet in 6 months.

what are you afraid of in Washington that you have to proxy fag as someone else?

>tfw Dmz Zone

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

shoo shoo gay jew

mein neger

>pathetic west coast kikery

In the book, Germany I think.

>
There was literally nothing they could do after the US entered the war. Defeat was inevitable after Yamamoto failed to get the carriers and main base at pearl. The soviets got the lend lease in order to finally drive the Germans back forever, and Britain was at a stronger point than it was in 1940.

It's alternate history. Charles Lindbergh won the presidency in 1936.

The real reason why the Axis lost is because they had to bail your sorry Italian arse out over and over.

main reason nazis won in the show is getting nukes first, dropping atleast one on US (dc) creating a similar situation americans did with japan in the real world, where it was surrender or get nuked again

Theoretically all the Axis would have to do was develop a long range bomber and then stuff a nuke in it. It would absolutely be a suicide mission for the crew.

much more likely the components are brought via u boat and the bomb is detonated in a van.

how is a germany a country the size of montana going to occupy all of europe all of russia all of north africa and all of the USA?

WW2 was impossible to win from the starting point for the axis.

Presumably the same manner that the Brits did it

Makes more sense in context.
Basically in this history isolationism was maintained in the USA until the war was at our doorsteps, FDR was assassinated back in 33 and the presidents the USA did have were all particularly weak willed, the depression had gotten so bad that America was barely better off than places like modern Ethiopia.
Germany and Japan both attack Russia first and manage to utterly annihilate them with their combined army and their general lack of allies at the time.
Germany afterwards goes on to take France.
When the USA finally decides to get involved it gets attacked by a much more powerful japanese attack against pearl harbor that takes out the entire pacific fleet and a part of the german navy attacking the eastern coastal regions
Without help from the american navy Germany was able force the UK to surrender through mass blockades starving the brits out.
Eventually a heavily disadvantaged very bruised USA that has been playing defense since it got involved in the war surrenders following the germans testing out their newly developed nuclear weapons on Washington D.C.

Meh, I like the version of Fatherland better, the idea that the Nazis could actually invade such a huge and armed country like USA seems beyond far fetched.

A long stalemate after the Allies are unable to win the war, and even uneasy peace decades later seems far more likely.

Question; Wtf happened to Canada in the High Castle universe? Where we divided up like the US or fully independent?

>inb4 "a fucking leaf"

Who cares?

I do, jackass

i don't think Canada was ever mentioned in the book

At least the Japanese stopped the Chinese Invasion of Australia and now New Zealand is part of our Empire where it should be.

And what happened to Britain?

Although not mentioned, we might assume that Canada followed the rest of the British empire into a negotiated settlement with the Germans

I assume it's Germany now as it should be

ye but was it nuked like America?

what episode do they show actual Japan or Germany?

or does the show just stay in the US?

They needed all that land to dump all the niggers.

I hope Churchill was nuked, deserves it after what he did

they show germany, similiar to

Is Mexico and Canada ever mentioned?

spbp

There was a map in smiths office that showed Canada split among the same lines as the states.

So what happens in this series?

Do the big bad global-spanning Nazis get taken out by the espionage of a heroic black woman?

Or is it actually just an alternate history where there never was and never will be a "fix" for the situation that would return it to the "proper way of the world" by getting rid of the evil racist sexist Nazis and dismantling their civilization?

>Do the big bad global-spanning Nazis get taken out by the espionage of a heroic black woman?
>Or is it actually just an alternate history where there never was and never will be a "fix" for the situation that would return it to the "proper way of the world" by getting rid of the evil racist sexist Nazis and dismantling their civilization?

There's some time traveling shit gimmick about magic tapes that show "What if the allies won?". Undoubtedly, a coalition of LGBTQ diverse multiracial Muslim freedom fighters will discover how to do something with time to change the world so the "good guys" won.

So far its pretty even handed.
The Nazi society is pretty comfy aside from a pretty heavy focus on eugenics.
Resistance are unlikable.

The DMZ is basically the section of the Rockies with the highest mountains. I suspend my disbelief easily in this case because it's a likely natural barrier the two sides would be willing to accept.

Surprisingly the resistance is literally like ISIS, completely unpalatable. The Nazis are actually pretty based, super clean cities, safe and secure. A bit heavy on eugenics and racial purity. The Japs are technologically behind and are more susceptible to the resistance however they are racing to get their stuff in order.

Pretty good balance if you ask me, 10/10 show (the first few episodes the acting is a bit weak but it catches up)

Plus the populations are so low in those areas, there is really no point in taking them. Probably thats where the most armed americans are. Would be too much of a headache and resistance to keep pushing, rather all three sides agree to just leave that area be.

The Nazi Obergruppenfuhrer Smith character is the most likeable

This is the correct answert

>Neutral zone consisting of fertile midwest
>Japs control worthless states like Nevada and New Mexico

Wtf

colorado neutral zone reporting in

>most likeable

AHEM

It's the oddest show, literally everything upstages the main characters, the supporting characters, the settings, the intrigue.

Kido and Smith are main characters though.

There's like 5 or 6 main characters.

To be fair, Smith, Kido and Tagomi are all acceptable answers for most likeable.

The psuedo western parts of this show fucking suck and are cheesy and out of place as hell
I've only watched the first couple of episodes so far, but it gets better, right?

I haven't finished the second season but Tagomi's story was terrible in it so far. Why the fuck is he even in the alternate universe or whatever? I get that he can meditate. But aren't the Jap government wondering where the fuck their Trade minister has gone?

I haven't started the second season

Oh.

Well yea, his story in the second series is the weakest of the whole show so far.

Haha real cute pic asshole but everyone knows thats the united states

you aint gonna fool me

That's a shame, he was a pretty good character in the first season

That question gets answered dickhead

keep watching

tagomi is badass later in season 2
dont be a faggot

oh ok

Is that really the part of the map that bothers you the most?

Not, you know, the idea of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan making it more than 50 feet onto the American shoreline in the 1940's?

>Do the big bad global-spanning Nazis get taken out by the espionage of a heroic black woman?

Well I mean, that certainly isn't how the book ends.

My list goes

Smith
Kido
Tagomi

Really surprised no new lasting characters are introduced this season.

I really love how the American resistance looks like a bunch of assholes and always get their comeuppance.

Brits conquered only subhumans like Indians abbos and niggers
Heck they couldn't even fully conquer the Maori here in New Zealand, that's how shit Brits were in warfare against actual humans
Why do you think Americans had to save their arses in WW1 and 2 from the Germans?

>german power cucks and japs think they can ever beat america

Why is this show getting shilled so much on Sup Forums lately?

New season just came out

It shows the Nazis as badass. The Greater American Reich is Sup Forums;s unattainable dream.

Ha ha ha ... the US feeling envious of Germany.

The US will never be as white or great as germany. The US is a mongrel state. Embrace your diversity.

Smith and Kido = God tier
Juliana and Tagomi = High tier
Joe = Low tier
Frank = Shit tier

Makes sense I guess.

if the uk sided with hitler that is what the usa would look like...the plan was we was supposed to help join destroy you but we said fuck off

then we get shit for it on here..AND it bankrupted us and made the empire fall

you are fucking welcome burgers

I'd move Juliana to low tier. She only was good at the last leg season 2.

what a qt

Fuck you. Nazi universe is better than our current universe. Thanks for ruining everything, including your own empire.

The moment she killed the resistance was one of the most SHIT JUST GOT FUCKING REAL moments in the show, my jaw dropped
She redeemed herself 1000x over in last episode

So far as I know, there are no more black people in the German sphere of influence, at least in North America, so that kind of limits their options

>implying we won't be an independent state in between
I must unite the mountaineer peoples under one flag

you wouldnt exist m8 america would of resisted and millions would of died and you would be under rule of another empire

fucking disgusting cuck!

I'm on the beginning of season 2, fuck it hurt to know who better the world would be and that we had a real chance, fuck the jews forever.

don't flatter yourself. we could have won without you.

I was born In Switzerland. I'd be fine. If I wasn't it would be a small price to prevent our current situation. Thanks for going to war with Germany and giving half of Europe to the communists.

Faggot.

japan from the east,the british empire and nazis from the north and east...captured european forces from the south

course you would lmaooo land locked and supply lines cut?

if you could resist that why would you want to be under inferior forces rule? :^)

>entire west coast
>conservative
>south states
>liberal

PKD clearly did not understand Texas.

It would make more sense if the DMZ was Texas plus the area on that map.

That is so painfully retarded I don't know where to start.

its all part of the plan,destroy the aryan race

we exist to cuck the germans everytime they try to conquer europe.