Race

Whites and Asians have the highest IQ's the strongest, most non-violent religions and the lowest rate of violence and gang warfare. Whites band together only because nigloids bully us and Asians usually have a purpose when trafficking drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do they hate us Sup Forums
asian-aryan alliance when?

Haven't really seen a Asian Aryan alliance yet, kinda why I'm making this post. But they hate us because they think that every white person owned slaves is at fault for everything yada, yada yada.

Explain why every single Asian country with the except of imperial Japan was pure shit?

explain why whites basically invented and discovered everything?

I refuse to believe this "Asians are smarter than whites" meme when history disproves it continuously.

Fucking China uses Russian technology and hardly built on it.

Well, china is pretty successful (Despite corporate overlords) and south Korea has a thriving economy, the east has vastly influenced the west (see what I said on religion) and japan, of course. but most of the countries that have failed have been south Asian, jungle types.

just go home, white pigs.

pic related is actually pretty close to how you look to us

because you faggots act high and might, condemning "human rights violations" all over the world, when your country was literally built on the backs of slaves

you talk about meritocracy, meanwhile your supreme court upholds affirmative action to keep Harvard from turning 60% asian. guess they learned their lesson from california where AA is illegal.

Do you know how common it is for asian women to go with white guys? and my country (it's yours too) and it was not built on the back of slaves, if anything the south was, but the south has no value anymore. hell, about half of america was being still developed during the civil war. And I agree with the harvard point. Diversity is bullshit.

I did better than all these averages and I'm dumb as shit

even average chinks are beneath my mathematical prowess

Modern Japan and South Korea are supported by the United States, it doesn't count since we help these countries to counter North Korea and Chinese communism.

China was shit until they started making business deals with the United States to outsource jobs and production over there.

Face it, Asians may have intelligence similar to our but they are greatly disadvantaged when it comes to critical thinking and creativity.

sure they're better than niggers or mestizos but they sure as hell aren't as advanced as us

Cool man, That's great! if you have a high iq, have a kid and the "dumb as shit" part is probably just low self esteem.

>nonviolent religions
>christianity

kek

we normally don't get on you cucks because mudslimes are so much worse, but compared to buddhism or confucianism, you fucks are pretty bloodthirsty

Yeah, but were a super power. We have like a large percentage of the wealth. I understand where you're coming from though.

I'm referring to vikings and stuff man, not the Jew shoddy christian stuff, though the modern practice of christianity is pretty peaceful, nobody reads the source material.

and gooks dont need religion to be genociding themselves and others every war, so much for muh buddhism and confucianism, they r literally one of the reasons why asia was and still is backwards

Just the right amount to be honest

But look at it this way, we are relatively peaceful until you invade us then we go 10x overboard.

We also have a good mix of ethnicities

>Anglos
Courageous and determined, big picture type of guys

>Germanics
Insanely efficient and intelligent, once a task is order it is accomplished

>Slavs
Brutal and intelligent warriors, live for war and if you touch their homeland expect not to survive

>Meds
Critical thinkers and Artisans, producers of culture

>Scandivanives
Explores and warriors, good at scouting out the world

Hell yeah, man

Jews have higher IQs than whites

>it's yours too
Then it's also jamal and juan's too, so are you sure about that?

>if anything the south was
Originally the north used slaves too, and northerners made money from the south, a lot of the "liberal" ivy leagues did too. if you're interested, check out the brown university paper they recently published about just how much of their original money came from slave labor.

must be nice having people working for free, so much profit! america needs to stay the fuck out of anyone else's business.

>critical thinking and creativity
This meme again? they are associated with IQ moron. just compare number of academic papers published by asians vs whites in universities today.

Whites managed to lead the world in innovation by fucking everyone else over as much as possible, they fucked china with their opium trades, and when china tried to refuse the degeneracy, they came with superior weaponry and forced the issue. literal nigger-tier drug-dealing thug tactics. White nigger, i'm glad opiates are wrecking your country now, i hope it gets worse too.

So? They're manipulative trash

>1995

if anything this is noones land. The indians, maybe, but they werent here originally. so yes it's jamals and juans. the north actually treated slabes like people. they relied more on machines. and no, whites didnt fuck erveryone else over. we simply tried to make our own stuff but people kept taking.

OH NO! LIKE 30 years AGO (you do know thats time for like one generation (not much time for innovation. I have more graphs)

Read guns, germs and steel

Why has basically every Europe country coin tributes more to society than all Asian countries combined?

Whites are gods, lower races don't even come close.

Do you know why we had supiror weapons? Because we fucking made them, not our fault you were stuck using crossbows

>he thinks slaves made america great
>muh university papers in social studies
>muh opiate wars
fuck off zipperhead, we will use ur bodies as sand bags in the next race war, that is if ur skinny arms will be able to hold up a gun

The fact that there's no source listed on that graph and the fact that it's perfectly symmetrical makes me think it's bs.
Also 30 years ago we had way less PoC in first world countries, and since then we have invested a lot of money in helping lower income communities perform better in academics. A data source on this topic from more than 10 years ago would be considered outdated

Unfortunately for white trash, that age has come to an end, and surprise surprise, asians are coming out on top again in innovation, in science, in scores, in everything that matters basically. Don't worry, your boy trump wants to strengthen the military, refresh the nukes, etc. so whites can go back to "winning" the way they always do. violence and thuggery. prove me wrong faggots.

when it comes to getting along as a society, nobody does it better than east asians, that's because it's a superior people in terms of intelligence, manners, ability to empathize.

You might say at this point, what about Japan? Yes, what exactly got into them? Let's review history real quick
>Japan an isolationist nation -> Cmdr Perry visits Japan with big ships -> ?????? -> Japanese modernize and develop a foreign policy based on the idea that they are a master race that should rule the world.
TEXTBOOK white influence.

You spent your time developing superior weapons because thugs understand that having the best weapons lets you take what other people make instead of having to make it yourself. Irony is you took the gunpowder formulas from china, then turned it into a weapon

More thuggishness, keep thinking exactly as your kind thinks faggots.

Nice meme

No name an Asian who contributed anything important to the world

I'll name a couple smart white people

>Newton
>Tesla
>Faraday

Those 3 men have done more for the world than the entire Asian race combined

>asians are coming out on top again in innovation, in science, in scores, in everything that matters basically

Seriously name 1 thing Asians have innovated?

All Chinese technology is old Soviet Union technology rehashed.

Jap technology is shit
South Korea technology is shit

Look at the galaxy phone by Samsung, they can't even make a proper battery that doesn't explode

White people will always be miles ahead of asishits

They pretty much do stuff within their own countries, i guess youre right.

we are too advanced a people to be aligning with you primitive whites

reminder that you are to us what dindus are to you

No one denies that the most recent and most advanced discoveries were made by white people.

But that's because the latest inventions are always the most technologically advanced, purely by virtue of being the latest. Like all inventors, their ideas were built from the ideas of scientists before them.

Whichever nations of the world are on top are the ones that will develop the newest technologies, almost by definition. Whites just so HAPPENED to be on top because they cuck everything they get their hands on. They fucked the middle east, they cucked china, all while fighting endless bloody wars among themselves.

Those who could all ran to america, the nation with the highest growth and development, and big surprise, that's where the innovations were made.

Don't even bring up the smart phone, stupid white nigger, your smart phone, as you know it, is possible because of the Japanese advancements in LCD / LED displays. The high speed mobile networks are Japanese innovations. Basically you just gave the worst example to make your point, and you're probably looking at a japanese-design LED monitor right now as you get madder and madder by the moment, am i right?

asian did invent a lot before us, they just didn't export it like we do

>aussie
>asian
like pottery

Whites founded most Asian religions.

Hindusm, Taoism, Buddhism, ect.

Why should we team up with whitey? We view you the same way you view niggers.

>LED invented by a Russian Oleg Losev
>LED Display invented by an American James P. Mitchell
>it was the Asians!!!!

This why you're behind

White people will never fully ally with Asians, as long as the other minorities exist.

Asians are the "model minority" the fence that white people can eternally use, as the barometer for "minority success".

"Why can't black people be more like asians"
"Why can't hipspanic people be more like asians"

And then the asians REALLY hate the mexicans and the blacks, often times more than the white people hate them, and then you have a hat trick.

You can see it on the lowest level, and everyone knows this. The asians that have lower income, and are forced to live in the inner city among black people, but because they aren't black, they can do better, and they own small businesses in these black communities, and if a crime or violence or riot happens, their business often gets targeted.

>drawing a conclusion from the first line of couple wikipedia articles
So typical... the white man has to be led like a mule to his knowledge

Mitchell invented a black and white LED display in 1977 and it was promptly forgotten for being absolute shit.

From the same article you "learned" from:
>The 1977 model was monochromatic by design. The efficient Blue LED completing the color triad, did not arrive for another decade.

And who, pray tell, invented the "Blue LED?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura

Once again the Asian can't innovate a field of their owe so they must be guided by the white man.

Name a field that Asians have made? Asians are know for conforming to basic concept and working within that space.

That's why all these Asians and Indians do computer science, white people developed all the hardware and tools and Asians are sent in to work on creating within the confines set by the whites

Whites are the gods and Asians are like their subjects.

Sure you're better than nigger but don't think yourself anything like the gods

We seriously developed everything that lets us have the world that is today

Rarely do whites do computer science, they do more important things beyond what the Asians can comprehend

>He thinks an LED is "computer science"
It's chemistry and physics, you retard, it has nothing to do with computers. You don't even know what you're talking about here

>y-you don't innovate a field of your own
Tesla didn't invent the motor, he extended it to invent the AC motor, and you hailed him as a genius, remember?

So stop pretending you don't know what innovation is really about (protip: it's not about inventing entirely new "fields").

If you want to talk about who invented fields, it's well known that the Chinese were the first to do chemistry on an advanced level and the Chinese also boast the first recorded binary counting system.

>Rarely do whites do computer science
Who is Turing? Who is Von Neumann? Who is Djikstra?
If you were trying to defend whites IQ, computer science would be one of the best places to do it

Now I know you're retarded

this

You didn't do shit with the LED you fucking retard, you developed oh them being placed side by side.

Tesla innovated in electromagnetism as well as AC circuits.

Computer science is a meme nowadays, white dominated it when it was relevent.

It just funny that you can't name a single thing Asians have done for the world

>built on the backs of slaves
how the hell do you go about building shit without manual labour
the west was built on white ingenuity, not a bunch of WE WUZ SLAVES who were easily replaceable

>you developed oh them being placed side by side.
I guess I can't expect a white nigger to understand what's going on around him if it's not put in 6th grade vocab or less, but fyi, the blue LED was a new device entirely

Tesla's "innovations" in electromagnetism were building devices based on others works, again, you don't have to "make a new field" in order to create something great.

computer science is not "irrelevant", as russia quite neatly showed when they cucked your election

>you can't name a single thing Asians have done for the world
I already named 4 major world-changing inventions ITT, you're a confirmed inbred by now

Great, so stop running around with the world with your "sanctions", your "peacekeeping" and your "condemnations" for "human rights violations".. you know, the typical white behavior, always looking for some holier-than-thou excuse to thug all over everyone else until the end of time

Fuck you, retarded fag.

>slightly improving something after the whites did all the hard work changed the world

HAHAHAHA

just admit that Asians don't come close to anything whites have done.

Every field has basically been made by whites, Asian niggers can only work with the tools whites give them.

What the difference between a human and an ape? Humans can develope tools.

What the difference between a white and an Asian? Whites can develope tools. Therefore whites are human and Asians are apes

>HAHAHA whites invented everything
Saying it doesn't make it so, faggot. Surprised you have the balls to come back after getting exposed as a drooling inbred who only knows the first sentences of wikipedia articles

- chinese invented the foundations of modern chemistry, including the gunpowder which violent white niggers used to nog up the world
- first binary counting system, chinese monks
- arabs and chinese laid the foundations of math.

you brought up smartphones and got blown the fuck out when you realized asians innovated the advances which make them possible.

you bring up "inventing fields" when no white scientist of the last 300 years actually invented their field.

Sure whites invented a lot of things in the past couple centuries, after their warlike, religious-crusading, thuggish drug-pushing behaviors fucked up the rest of the world.

And now, china is back on its feet, you will see 100 times that many innovations come out of asia, your boy trump knows it and that's why he's trying to start up another war quick so whites can "win" again

We had slaves once, now we don't. Being the leaders of the world, I think we still get a say in what the rest does.

Nigger just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

Face it

Chinks = shit
Whites = gods

Asian pussy is made for white men because Asian men are turbo cucks.

Nobody desires Asian men because they're not good at anything, they get beat out by whites in every factor including intelligence

Just because chinks mixed random chemicals together till something exploded doesn't mean they knew what they were doing.

The other stuff you're starting to sound like those WE WUZ niggers

Arabs developed algebra, chinks didn't do shit

>boo hoo whites be stealn r tekloegy n shiet

The British navy brought China to its knees with a couple ships. China has never been good.

China is a paper tiger, Russia can end your shit in a matter of hours and the United States would do it in a couple of minutes.

Also you can be damn sure that is for whites are going down then we're taking the entire planet with us

>use slaves to become leaders of the world
>no one else can use slaves now, we're the leaders so we have the say
White nigger logic ITT

>ur wimmin, muh dik
Nigger tier logic

>they get beat out by whites in every factor including intelligence
Objectively false, IQ/SAT scores prove it, academic paper release rates prove it, school tests prove it, white pigs trying to move to our country for our women prove it

Your arguments are literally the "WE WUZ" arguments while you use nigger tier logic to defend them

>me n muh nigguz can kick your ass
Spoken like a true white nigger

as a black guy, this thread is funny to me.

Kek

Desu I hope the asian guy is at least sort of right, if only because someone needs to keep the jews in check in case said jews manage to replace all the white people with third worlders

And I think a hypothetical cold war between a Jewish lead mullatto populated west and China would be entertaining

Muh dick xDD

Also mixing random chemicals together till something explodes is literally how most stuff gets invented

Trial and Error faggot

Limiting the last "newly invented field" to the last 300 years is a goal post move
nice logical fallacy desu

I think it's pretty funny too, these whites think they are any different from your kind, when their role in history has been to wage war and turn everything they touch into total shit

look how these white cucks argue with "WE WUZ" when they've already proven they don't even understand 1 thing about the inventions they brag about. That's the supreme irony here -- they don't know even 1 thing about electromagnetism, microelectronic devices, circuits, etc., and i do, yet they claim it like it's their birthright or something.

Come to think of it, based on how we saw Whites influenced Japan, it's quite likely the current dindu culture is just "a chip off the old block" as they say

>Limiting the last "newly invented field" to the last 300 years is a goal post move
it's actually not, i'm addressing the goal posts they've set. they namedropped tesla, newton, and faraday.

any other fallacy accusations you'd like to try out?

What no
I don't hate you guys for slavery
I hate you guys for fucking this country up by making the Democrat Party
Slavery was pretty based

Actually, I'd expect it to be a lot WORSE because immigration introduces a lot of people who couldn't benefit from early childhood interventions due to not being in a first-world country.

While I'm all about;
WHITE POWER
WHITE PRIDE
HEIL HITLER

My IQ is 158 and I'd like to remind everyone it's worth jack shit because it's nothing more than problem solving, no maths, no language skills, no real mental agility, it's a completely pointless score.

And can also be rigged to get higher than you should.

Hey fuck you buddy. I'm a white Catholic and my religion has killed plenty of people.

How does everyone here know their IQ? I know mine but only cause my parents had me tested when i was young. Is it really that common? To go through two days of testing so your parents can put a number over your head?

Mines about 110 also op is back

Ha, that's funny, but you miss the point. I'm talking about white religions, not just sand people babble twisted around by romans

How do you know this? Internet tests are not legitimate.

Yeah, that's cool man, personally I'm not into hitler and I dont like him being lumped in with pride and power. Because hitler did something bad (according to the general population) and whites have done nothing wrong so white power, but no heil.

Nah had one taken last year, I was offered one by this doctor when I was getting tested for depression, I was doing just to be safe, but yeah 110

Yeah fuck libs

awful book

That makes sense. It's a procedure like that. Mine was similar but took two today. I usually see about three people each thread tote their IQ around and I wonder how much of that bravado is bullshit.

yeah mine isnt that good desu, but yeah it doesnt test critical thinking and stuff.

Why didn't you like it?

Real life experience doesn't prove it

Check out any relevant company or organization, it all white.

Microsoft has gone to shit since they've gone full Indian and Asian.

Also the greatest irony of them all, you're in a white country (the United States), you're speaking a European language (English), you're using a computer (development almost exclusively by whites and Jews)

You have no right to talk nigger, whites own everything. Simple as that.

Whites don't even consider you a threat, our greatest adversary's are Jews and other whites because they're relevent.

Just look at the frenzy with Russia, we fear them because we know they're capable of actually accomplishing things.

China would be nowhere without Russian tech and japana and sk would be nowhere without US tech.

Also SK would look like NK if it wasn't for the US

You clearly don't pay attention to what's happening in academia, a vast majority of research papers are authored or co-authored by Asians. Keep playing the "MUH MASTUR RAEC" card, you're ganna get left in the dust soon if you don't catch up.

Of course the German cuck is giving up, fucking krauts all deserve to be genocided.

You were a mistake

>all this innovation
>can't keep the production cost down without moving production offshore
>more and more whites lose jobs because of "white" innovation

Some master race kek

Asians don't have true human spirit. They're like robots. When gunpowder was discovered in china they made toys like fireworks, but when it was discovered in Europe we took over the world

>no human spirt
>first used gun powder for entertainment, religious rituals, celebrations, and events.

Pick one

>slave like about offered in China
>no strings attached
>white people lose
>????

God damn Asians sure are retarded

Tell me, have you taken calculus?

How about naming a theorem by an Asian? What's that, there are none? They're all named after white guys?

Ok then ho about chemistry, surly there must be something by "da furct kemist" in there? What, nothing?

Well ok how about physics, surl... Fuck, nope.

OChem... Nope
Bio... Nope
Anything relative... Nope

Asians are equal to niggers if not lower, get out of the Us and stop leeching

>too stupid to see a purpose for what they discovered

Not our fault, once a subhuman, always a subhuman

>Come to white country
>get in on affirmative action
>write a paper about something a white guy discovered 100 years ago
>"WE DA SMRTUS PEEPOOL IN DA WURLD"

Asians are a joke, they will never be taken seriously

>be tall half chinese man here with 7.5 inch cock
>only fuck whites and light skin minorities like central asians, or other half breeds
>rich family
>went through school without trying and still ended up at an elite institution
>made connections
>have money
>still have no identity, sense of belonging
>overwhelmed by nihilism

i can get by because im asian and therefore a sociopath but dont racemix. elliot rodger was not the kind of actual fucked up most half asians are - but half asians are all fucked up, even if we are kind of beautiful

They clearly found a purpose that enhanced their lives.
>people are only intelligent if they use new technology to kill eachother.

And they did use it as a weapon just not for projectile weapons.

They weren't even about to utilize it to defend themselves despite having a significant start.

British fucked them so hard that Hong Kong was born

Your case for labeling them subhuman do to their use of gunpowder is weak. I'm willing to listen but you're going to have to do better then that.

W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ Asians have the highest IQ's the strongest, most non-violent religions and the lowest rate of violence and gang warfare.
Fixed. Stop trying to piggyback on an objectively superior race. True red-pills know whites must go with the blacks

Dafuq? Whites go with blacks? Pretty sure theres more rungs on the ladder

Ok, look at it from this perspective.

You find a magnet, you can use it in various ways.

You can
>play with it
>stick it to metal objects
>move metal object around

Or
>generate electric currents
>use it for a partial accelerator
>use it for NMR or MIR

The top is for simply minded people like Asians but the bottom take creatively and critical thinking, stuff the suites whites.

Ignore Sweden, he's the retard in the family

There will be no Asian-Aryan alliance. White people are too insecure to accept any other race as their peers.

If you point out that Chinese civilization has been one of the most advanced for thousands of years, they'll try to claim the achievements of Mediterraneans, or even Persians and Egyptians. Before Rome introduced complex society to northwestern Europe, white people lived like Native North Americans, with no written language, no cities, no lasting structures besides a few big rocks they erected.

Whites have the most myopic view of history where they only remember onward from the colonial era and the Industrial Revolution. They are happy to forget being enslaved by Turks and North Africans, defeated by Muslims, and subjugated by Mongols.

Surely, they must be given due credit for their accomplishments. They have wrought a new world. They have sailed around the world, stitching the continents ever closer together. Yet you can see in their comportment, that they know their downfall is at hand. The natural order is reasserting itself. The ancient races now come to the lands of the whites and achieve success beyond that of their native born brethren.

In their desperation, they have placed their hope in a braggadocios con artist, hoping beyond rational hope, that he will save their dying race.

It is too late. The Empire moves west.

This gon be gud

>high iq
>national average SAT score
cuck me up, senpai

>hispanic
>race

Asians are fucking stupid

Are you saying mestizos are in the same race with spaniards?

Dumbass gooks

Chinese knew about magnetism. In fact Europeans got compass tech from them.

Nit picking certain tech doesn't make a good case for Asians being subhuman. The Japanese when first discovered were not treated like savages, their culture and society was treated with respect.

Saying they're subhuman is putting them on the same level as dindus. They hand masterful societies, Europeans just happened to get the jump on them.

There's no reason to worry about Asian anything because they can't innovate. They'll be stuck in this age until some white guy invents something news and Asians try to copy it (poorly).

Whites are your gods, bow down and accept the inevitable

>Muh ancient Chinese alien technology we never shared with whitey

This is one sad thread. The slants making their failing case as to why they're the peers of whites and whites even responding to this shit.

Sad.

Maybe not subhuman, but definitely less creative and more simple minded.

Just saying the track record doesn't look good for Whites vs Asians

Asians like to fantasize a lot, probably an inferiority complex.

It's getting to the point where they're about to start yelling WE WUZ

>real life experience
>muh companies are white
Inbred fucking cunts really should think twice before clicking that Post button. Wow, the country is majority white and its companies are also majority white? What are the odds?!?

Now consider Asians are ~10% of the population and are massively over-represented in business.

>you're speaking a European language (English)
And it's quite easy for me I might add. Meanwhile, you likely don't know more than 10 words of any other language because shit, it's just too hard.

You fucking fear china and so does your blond-weaved leader. Better load up some nukes because you won't win if you're depending on IQ, discipline, or hard work.

Well said.

>WE WUZ
Literally what every useless white cuck in this thread has said so far when they namedropped elite scientists in response to cold, hard test data showing the objective superiority of the asian mind.

Asians:
>5,000 year old civilization
>invented: spoons, eat with stick, live in stick huts, only used gun powder to make pretty sparkles in the sky, barely out of stone age

Whites:
>2,000 year old civilization
>invented 99.9% of everything ever invented
>invented nearly 100% of all high tech
>went to other planets
>computers, planes, internet, space travel, guns, engines, rockets, vaccines, genetic engineering, robotics, AI, electricity, radio, television, satellites, cameras, audio/video recording, cars, trains, tanks, nuclear power, chemistry, geology, evolution, biology, genetics

Really makes you wonder if Asians can even think.

but firearms were invented by arabs (and turks), based on early asian cannons. whites just refined the design, kinda like asians are refining our designs now for electronics.