What was the most incorrect or simple minded thing you ever heard Jon Oliver say?

I used to find his content interesting until it became clear that this was just propaganda and "you can't criticize it because its just comedy".

In Sup Forums's opinion what is the most rediculous, incorrect or just baffling thing Oliver has said and gotten away with?

It's current year.

bump

When he says "we" or "us" like he thinks he's American or something. Pisses me off.

Hearing him and John Oliver shit on American pisses me off more than when anyone else does it.

This, and acting as if he is representative of anybody in general

>"I mean come on!"
Always grinds my gears

So nothing then you useless bunch of triggered pol fucks

but America is so racist and xenophobic and awful, wouldnt you much rather be British and live in a dystopian nigger state??!!

Thoughts on when he bigly misinterprates crime statistics?

>implying that a population's birth rate falling is the end
>Implying that the only answer is to import rapists and mass murderers

>voter id's are stupid because this one case of a black woman who couldn't get her drivers licence because of the dmv

made me realize mental gymnastics are part of the liberal mindset

fpbp

What year is it?

noagendashow.com put together two back to back clips of him supporting how incredibly convincing "97% climate scientists...." agree, that it is an incredible consensus that cant be denied.
Then attacking donald trump for saying 98% of people rating the lectures of trump university "very satisfied", that "the number alone should raise alarms" that 98% was simply unbelievable.

shillllllllllllllll
I've never seen more than 10 minutes of his show, I find him intolerable.

>Do it

I didn't like when he ignored to talk about the DNC-stuff and Bernie and then when the primaries was closing to an end he was just a dumb faggot calling Bernie-supporters whiny babies when they actually had legitimate reasons to be angry.

I like John Oliver, but the bias to Hillary was so obvious. Mostly they didn't have anything nice to say about her so they just ignored talking about her a lot of times

>yeah let's replace the entire population of Europe with barbaric, low-iq savages instead of stripping away social limitations that restrict having a family

Hi I'm Jon Oliver.

this

I have come to hate this motherfucker so much, even more than Colbert.

colbert's stick is a little more nuanced than oliver's

oliver is just lewis black with an english accent and a tie.

Reminder that John Oliver show and Colbert are literally written by the DNC. It was exposed in the emails.

Has he said anything about PizzaGate?
Would be interesting to know what he dared to say considering his BBC backround and the Jimmy Savile case?

Guess I'll be the first to check those sweet digits

>I like John Oliver
Why though? I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to understand. Even if you ignore his obvious shilling for the democrats his show has nothing else to offer. Unlike people like Colbert or Fallon he has zero comedic talent. His jokes are literally the same as those seen on family guy.

After the Bataclan Massacre, when before he said that there was no evidence that ISIS was using the migrant crisis to sneak in operatives and labeled skeptics of massive, unvetted migration from the third world as bigots, he doubled down on refugees welcome and accusations of racism.
Either he's stupid and overlooked ISIS's manifesto where they literally say that they're going to use the migrant crisis to infiltrate Europe or he's evil,
both make me want to improve his toothy gape with a steel-toe boot.

This is the original sin of John Oliver.

I don't give a shit about his consumer advocacy stuff. But when he starts telling me what I should do and think about my own history, he can fuck right off back to his diseased London cesspool.

He's on break until next year.

Id rather completely die out with some shreds of dignity than to get replaced by dunemonkeys and goatfuckers.

>This is the original sin of John Oliver.

I remember back before I realized how biased his show was that he did a thing about the "pay gap", even then I thought that it didn't make sense.

His piece where he basically told Europeans "take in as many Muslim immigrants as possible or you'll all die".

Oliver has done a lot of accurate and interesting segments (infrastructure, cops seizing cash for no real reason, the president of Ecuador is a crazy person, etc.), but he really dropped the ball with that. I just stopped watching.

His bit bit about how taxpayers foot sports stadiums for free that don't have any external benefit was completely incorrect

Checked

Y'all are taking him seriously is the fucking problem. he's a goddamn comedian, not some politician.
>Goddamnit Gump