Amerifat education

>Amerifat education

You CANNOT defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/360031/PrepScholar-sat-practice-test-1.pdf?t=1482418023347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok

You realize there are many SAT questions that many people don't finish in time.

They progressively get harder and chances are not even you will finish it.

6/13? I don't think that's right though. We just learned this last week in class at uni. God, I do not wanna see the grade from that final. RIP gpa.

>sat prep

>prep

retard

its 4/7

4/7

I'm not sure I follow. Are you mocking the simplicity of the question, or are you retarded and are trying to pull a "Common Core is shit" on this question?

Fuck I unironically thought it was both 4/7 and 6/13

WOOPS

Whatever. It's not like I'm ever gonna use this shit in real life

I am mocking that this is a question on the American exam for college access

>not going to use comparisons in real life
ok, liberal arts major, whatever you say

>prep

For college access??
Must be someting they can' t be that retard.

Ahhhh lets look at a real one then

cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/360031/PrepScholar-sat-practice-test-1.pdf?t=1482418023347

Say it with me

MUH FREEDUMBS

lol wut

Nope, here's a full test

Just a Britbong ripping on fractions.

Don't foreigners take the SAT

stfu. I can do decimals which are basically fractions and make fractions 100% useless in the real world.

Wtf USA explain yourself this is really embarassing.

The intention here, as others have already noted the questions get progressively more difficult, is to identity where individual students are most appropriately placed after their high school education is complete.

"Everyone should go to college" is told to students in the interest of 'equality' which idiiots have legislated into place. The truth is some few of our students are fit for a 4 year university, slightly more for a 2 year school, a fairly large number for subsequent vocational training, while the ones who fail to answer even the easiest questions like the above are best left out of education and training all together.

This last set is composed almost exclusively of various types of darkie and they amuse themselves by shooting at one another on the streets of their ghettos. They are useful for the short time they exists, mostly as boogeymen around which those above them in the social order can rally against. This gives the working classes reason to continue to work hard so their families don't have to go live in darkieville.

Well when you got a bunch of niggers and spics who can't even speak English, this is what you get.

>there are people in this country who didn't get a perfect score on the math section

Some SAT questions can be pretty legit, though it's still rather easy. It's mostly made for niggers to be able to get a 66%, a good score is around 1300 (1600 being the max). 1300 will get you into the fairly good colleges.

I think the real question is to whom Tyrone was texting

>practice

What course are you taking?

20mp

Math 011 Arithmetic

oh ok, sounds right.
Are you young, did they tell you how long youre gonna be spending on school until you graduate?

Armand: merde le white kid already shot up the infidel school i wanted to blow up. Guess my weekend is free, whatcha up to Tyrone?
Tytone: *smacks lips* ayo nigguh i's be poppin caps liek shieet nigga like yknow dat bitch ass cracka dat shot up da school? I POPPED A CAP UP HIS ASS FOOL. Dayum! Naah homie, i's busy tonight. Where da white wymin at, yknomsayin?

I'm 25. Its not regular college. It's special college for people who can't go to regular college for whatever reason.

c

Sorta like a catch up school?
Best of luck to you.
Im getting caught up on some math too, and its taking a huge toll on my time till graduation. I was just asking just incase you dint know what to expect in prerequisite hell.

I have down syndrome so I can't go to regular college. Im guaranteed a job if i can graduate from here though.

>6/13
This is bait right?

Oh.

Ben Garrison will be here shortly.

This is fake shit. I took the SAT last year and they DO NOT ask questions like this. Why are you people taking nigger jamal's word for it, anyway?

They do but its usually one of the first math questions. They get harder over time.

You're still in highschool. Wew.

>American education

I feel for you, I got the ass burgers myself.
Best of luck to you, I got shit I have to go do.

They actually don't. Every question falls into a certain question category, and there's no category for evaluating basic math expressions. Additionally, you're allowed to have a calculator for 80% of the math test, so there's no reason why this would even be on there if you were allowed to have a calculator.

Pic related is what a real SAT question is like. Feel free to try to solve it, I have the answer, but I doubt anyone on this board could.

Never took the SAT as it's for more east coast schools. ACT I scored a solid 29 and could most likely do this equation if I wanted to do fucking math at night time
>regardless
> OPs pic is not an SAT question and the SAT and ACT are not super easy.

> if you study for a month prior a couple hours a day you're usually good for a 24-30 on the act

> I never studied cuz I was poor and drank and smoked weed all highschool

Only a 29? Did you get into any colleges

My GPA in HS was like a 2.0
> most likely to skip school and class in year book
> I would go to school and walk the hall ways
> I was like the will hunting and just randomly got testing and shit after seeing it a couple times

> to answer yes I got into a division 1 school I was homeless at the time so I was just happy I had a place to fucking live desu

No you really can't, but that's what happens when you have a bunch of moron parents who can't do trig trying to teach kids common core stuff.

If it's not simple arithmetic or written in the bible, people in America don't seem to give a shit.

Actually decently normal looking

>mestizo
>normal looking
Sorry to burst your pinata, but normal people are white, holmes

This better be fucking bait

7/16

10/9 times greater

took like 2 minutes in my head

Actually mixed with Black even tho my dad is half, got Yugoslavianc German, Irish, I'm pretty much a mutt, get call Spanish looking Mexican or Cuban tho. No big deal to me it's been my whole life

A

Nice know you have 49 more questions to answer and only 30 minutes, well now 28

2/5
>0.400
4/7
>0.571
4/9
>.444
5/11
>0.454
6/13
>0.461

So.... what is the problemo hombre?

#10 is 28 square inches

What's wrong with it? A perfect SAT score is very rare, whether you're American or not.

Never mind. I didn't even read the question right. I don't know why they make you read in the math section but whatever

good thing I dropped out of highschool

This is a real American math test.
Remember, no calculator, no scratch paper and you have only 10 minutes.

>no scratch paper

can you atleast draw on the back in really small text?

Why is Sup Forums so easy to bait?

>flag
>finds the decimal point to solve problem

Of course it's the jap who goes the most complicated route.
Not only that but he went ahead and solved EVERY SINGLE choice.

Jap, you're smart but you're not passing the SAT like this

People who thought this poster was serious are LITERALLY JUST AS RETARDED as this thread implies.

No. And no erasing either, you have to use a pen.

You would be surprised. There are in fact people just like him here in America.

>you have only 10 minutes

I'll just write on my hand them senpai

and use my semen to rub it out

a fucking leaf

>314 rods is equivalent to _______ feet

>burger math

10 cents obviously, if this is what kids have to solve nowadays to get into college then our country is going to shit.

That shit hurts my face. Stobbit. DDDD;

>proud citizens of clapistan everyone

Page 37:
>On Saturday afternoon, Armand sent m text
messages each hour for 5 hours, and Tyrone sent p
>text messages each hour for 4 hours. Which of the
>following represents the total number of messages
>sent by Armand and Tyrone on Saturday afternoon?

I feel sick.

>He doesn't know that there are 40 rods in a furlong off the top of his head

>being able to solve a bunch of fairly simple problems quickly is what's most important about math

You do realize, the SAT is about measuring stupidity as well as intelligence, right?

The easy questions are just as important as the hard ones. Especially since theres such a range in school quality between different states.

>any answer of a starred problem that is within 5% of the exact answer will be scored correct

what the fuck,who created this shit

That's the SAT. If you want to go to grad school in the US, you take the GRE around when you get your bachelor's degree. I've taken it, and it was literally the same difficulty as the SAT. I got a perfect score on the math section. It was pathetic.

Ok buddy how about you try to calculate 314x213x15 in your head in 10 seconds.

It's a SAT prep question on some random website

Really getting my neurons firing

smth around 980000?

but thats not the point.its more like a tv show quiz than a university test

since microtransistors were invented humans arent supposed to do computing shit labor with their minds

go to bed, bongo.

Nope it's 1003230 :^)
Weren't even within 5%.

well i guess someone didn't go to college.. it's 5 cents

pretty sure it was :)

they have to put these questions on for all the blacks and hispanics.

12/13 bait lad

b
t. mathemtaics maaan

This is a standard aptitude test, not a educational course. The first question is always the easiest. The last question is always the hardest.

>every question on college entrance exam is trig/calculus
>people who don't know it get 0, everyone who does gets high marks
wow it's almost like there are questions of varying difficulty so the scores are on a continuum

wtf

did you even finish elementary school dude

Holy shit, what an absolute mess Imperial is.

ufgafctcp amslrpgcq djye gq yzjc rm qmjtc rfgq gq yarsyjjw kywzc qkypr

This is a UIL academic event, there are 3 UIL math tests, the number sense test (this one), a test where you solve really big equations with a calculator, and a math test which is basically algebra 2 and pre-calc.

This turned out to be fantastic bait. I think it was because of the anxiety it held.

nigger

How the everloving fuck do you measure in twips? Even measuring in points would be nigh impossible without a microscope