The inevitable victory of left-wing populism

Thanks for sweeping aside the neoliberal establishment and the SJW useful idiots for us, Sup Forums. But after you, then us.

If we do awful, you still have to wait 8 years.

If we do good, you'll be looking forward to victory...in around 20.

Good plan.

Why is Ronald Reagan up there next to Bernie Sanders?
Also, who are the woman and the skinhead biker on the right?

8 years of this delusion

Why 8? Trump could lose relection especially if he removes net neutrality which will kill all the sites that shilled for him.

neoliberals are doubling down though. they refuse to let go even in the face of worldwide backlash against their economic policies. they are deflecting to every possible branch of social justice and identity politics to subvert and undermine public antagonism

>implying America won't be an empire under Imperator Trumpus Magnus by 2030

Agreed. A resurgence of classical liberalism would be a good thing, but I don't see any signs of it happening yet. Just lots of autistic screeching and desperate attempts to SHUT IT DOWN rather than deal with reality in an adult manner.

>Leftys are this delusional
Lol enjoy fascism retards I know I will :^)

>Burgerstani politicians
>dealing with reality in an adult manner
You should know better than that.

as a libertarian.
This was one of my main goals in pushing trump, and you are welcome.

I am actually very excited to see both the neocons and neoliberals gone. I think this is the first step to honest truely productive discourse between the right and the left.

As I am not a Democrat I cannot fight this battle for you, but I truely truely wish you success.

Good luck buddy!

thats not regan.
not sure if troll

You retards literally have no political capital and have alienated almost all potential voters with your autism. You'll be lucky to even get a fraction of that power back 20 years from now

before this election republicans put forward bush, bush, mccain, mittfuckhead

>neocon,neocon,neocon,neocon

if the democrats run someone tulsi gabbard in 2020 she will be president. I dont think it will happen that quick, it took the tea party 8 years to get their shit together, trump will probably get 2 terms unless the dems really get on their shit or we put them all in prison. Doesnt look like its gunna happen that quick.

Whatever helps you cope with losing the election, cuck.

yea hilarious.

you forget thaf left wing populism is, in reality, hairy naked animals fighting over nuts and berries.

>implying boinee sanduhs will live for another 8 years

You have left-wing populism confused with anarcho-primitivism.

>get rid of net neutrality
>this will surely be bad for trump if people can't shill for him, thank you single term president
I don't think you realize who gets to determine what "neutrality" means anymore dipshit, we control the narrative now because we are the ones with all the power

>The inevitable victory of left-wing populism

Shilling hard today, eh schlomo?

>look at us, we're the establishment now

Ethno-nationalism is fever dream out of Skyrim and should not be tolerated. I've yet to hear a pragmatic solution to how we will prevent "white genocide".

Here's one: make more white babies. Offer tax breaks or other financial incentives for white people to start families. Everyone who isn't white in this country gets the benefits of Affirmative Action, it's time we benefit OURSELVES for once before we disappear. I won't go quietly, I guarantee you that much!

>implying any of you will be left after we are done

>peacefully resettling brown people in other countries isn't pragmatic
It worked for Israel, didn't it?