Why is there so little alt right art? literature? only stupid pepe memes, maybe spurdo as well...

Why is there so little alt right art? literature? only stupid pepe memes, maybe spurdo as well, pathetic Sup Forums is on suicide watch

pic related is about the most competent I could find

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064594/State-Farm-commercial-attacked-racists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Alt-Right
Maybe if you stopped spewing retarded memes there would be more art

>alt-right
Hey rabbi ! Trying to label us again ?

Because we don't have time to draw pretty pictures and make music.

Shit is bad, and doodling and tinkling on a piano won't fix it.

Come back in 100 years, when our revolution is done, and being proud of your country is seen as a good thing, and see what art we produce.

>faggot kikes fabricate something called the alt-right
>make fun of it
I'm so bored of kikes

Been Garrison is the course thing that the (((alt-right))) has

Art and literature are currently controlled by da joos and if it ain't kosher it's not getting any traction.

>Art and literature are currently controlled

stopped reading right there, this is basically "whitey stoled tha knowledgz froms us"

Jews CONTROl art and literature huh? can't create any because they control it all? cumskins are so retarded

Ur a nigger

He was being ironic you baka

probably because the alt right cannot real
there's art that espouses a similar world view, but no one specifically identifies their work with a nonexistent movement

Merely pretending to be retarded!
of course

the alt right doesn't exist, and even if it did, it'd only have existed since 4 months ago when the media invented it.

Because artists generally have a high IQ.

Actually there is a lot. You just have to know where to look.

>State Farm
fucking what?

alt-what?

Why do they all take out loans in excess of $80,000 for marxist indoctrination then?

dumb frogposter

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064594/State-Farm-commercial-attacked-racists.html

what?

he asked why the OP picture had (((state farm))) on the hat, I'm linking to the article where the OP image was clearly mocking.

Because the alt right doesn't exist