KEK, THIS IS WOJAK, AVATAR OF ORDER

KEK, THIS IS WOJAK, AVATAR OF ORDER,
I HAVE GROW STRONGER, MY MEMES ON A SCALE EVEN YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND.
TRUMP WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT
HILLARY WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT
JEB BUSH, THE MOST LOW ENERGY AND THEREFORE THE MOST ORDERED CANDIDATE SHALL BE PRESIDENT.
SLOW AND STEADY, THE TURTLES SHALL SWARM YOU LIKE LOCUSTS
BE PREPARED

fuck off to

>tfw too intelligent to celebrate christmas with others

One time i accidentially ran over a turtle with my lawnmower (the grass at this yard was really long) and its guts were in its shell like stew in a bowl. It kept walking, so I put the broken shell piece on top and kinda it on with masking tape. It didn't bleed unless you tipped it over. Really bizarre thing. I put it back on the ground and it walked off like nothing happened. I figure their shell is made of the same stuff our fingernails are made of, and it doesn't really feel bad if it breaks, like a broken bone would. It was a really clean cut.

might have been a fever dream tho

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

*casts repeating chaos*

im hard

A PITIFUL MINION YOU HAVE SENT KEK
HIS MEMES ARE WEAK

the hubris of Wojak and his disciples can only end in madness and destruction

For me, it's the McChicken. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

TRY TO DENY IT
HE WILL BE PRESIDENT
EVERYONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRY HIS GUACAMOLE RECIPE
A LOW ENERGY WORLD IS AN ORDERED WORLD

>

Same. What do Desi qt asshole smell like? Reply now or your mother dies in her sleep.

It's too late Bojack horseman, Kek has arisen, and he has not come this far just to be put back into a slumber.
PRAISE KEK!

POO

SLUMBER?
OH NO, SERVANT OF KEK, KEK HAS BEEN MY COMPANION FOR EONS, BUT NOW HE HAS STEPPED OVER THE BOUNDARY AND MUST BE PUT DOWN.
TIME, BEING A MEASURE OF ENTROPY, SHALL BE PUT INTO REVERSE ONCE KEK HAS BEEN DESTROYED AND ORDER REIGNS SUPREME.
THE UNIVERSE SHALL BE PUT INTO ITS LOWEST ENERGY STATE.

you can't overcame my deledubs

give it up

Still low energy jeb.

DOUBLES MEAN NOTHING
PRIME NUMBERS ARE THE TRUEST FORM OF NUMERICAL CONJURING

CTR PLS

cheating on deledubalubs doesn't make turtles win

Wojack...your rating is at 3 percent and it used to be 40.... your falling off a cliff wojack.

My doubles say otherwise
"Doubles mean nothing, prime numbers are the truest form of numerical conjuring"
Kek's sense of humor is sweet

As expected from India.

KEK'S HUMOR IS SWEET
I SHALL MISS HIM WHEN HE HAS BEEN DESTROYED
LOOK UPON YOUR SINGLES AND DESPAIR FOR HE HAS ABANDONED YOU

Wojack can't even fill an auditorium... Sad.

> everyone hates Jews
> Jews rule world

> everyone hated trump
> trump becomes pres

> everyone hated Hitler
> Hitler did nothing wrong

> less is more user

That is some weaponized autism there kid.

The true God of pol is Weidman Trudeau

BACK TO THE SHADOW REALM FOR YOU!

Will seal him or break him.

AHAHAHAHA
YOUR GET WAS WASTED
DO YOU NOT SEE HE HAS ABANDONED YOU?

Wtf did I just read