Should beta virgins be gassed?

Should all KHVs (Kissless handholdess virgins) of a certain age be culled? I mean do they really contribute anything to society Sup Forums? It seems to me that at best they spend their lives being fat, creepy, and jerking off to anime and at the worst they end up committing mass murders, taking away our gun rights. I think if we put them down, nothing of value will be lost.

So you want to gas atleast half of Sup Forums's userbase.

Mandatory military service for them.

I used to date this girl back in High School and into College. I got to know her brother a bit. He was one of those types. He was nice as Hell, he just didn't know how to "be a man," I guess. Naturally, their parents were divorced, and guess who got the kids?

I actually really feel bad for them. They're socially retarded, sure; however, the world they were brought into is absolutely terrible, and most that I've seen aren't fortunate enough to have had the influence of a proper father.

Gas whores, they create guys like that tbqh.

I don't care what they do. I love it when "alphas" think their success exists in a bubble.

>Should we kill the only piece of our society worth anything?

No. We should kill you, though.

They are already genetic dead ends, but if it's the fault of the parents then the parents should be gassed.

pls gas me desu

what age?

Idk we'd need to find the point of diminishing returns based on the marginal benefit that males of each age provide.

That seems to be the plan

>fat, creepy and jerk off to anime

i may be fat and creepy but god damn it i'll stand strong on not being a fucking weeb. i've never watched an episode of any anime and never will.

As long as we have a job, we contribute a little to society. Not as much as raising a family, but still. Marriage and family just isn't for everyone desu.
Plus we did a lot to save the west in the Great Meme War.
This too.
Stop worrying about the 3DPD. Find work you like doing and live a good life.
VR/robo waifus in our lifetime buddy.

No, gas the stupid system. A hot female teacher fucks her beta virgin student and she ends up in jail for rape or whater. The system wants them to stay virgin.

kek
She was doing God's work.

No, then they'll just get married to avoid being culled, and if they start breeding then you have an even worse generation than what you had before

Good point. If you have trouble getting laid you probably don't have the best genetics anyway.
So why even worry about it.

Just let them be. Evolution allowed those genes to make it this far by allowing their ancestors to be doctors, philosophers, etc. and buy their own trophy wives. If they don't end up using their high IQ to become rich then they aren't worth saving

No. Instead, when we kick all the illegals out, we keep all the latina cuties, and each beta virgin will be given one latina cutie. That way they won't be virgin loners anymore and won't bother anyone. 2 birds with 1 stone.

Someone's gotta be the lighthouse keeper.

>we keep all the latina cuties, and each beta virgin will be given one latina cutie
they'll self-deport

That's literally how the mestizo race was created. A bunch of beta spaniards couldn't fuck their own women so they went to mexico and fucked all the womanlet injuns

Anybody who espouses incel rhetoric and gives a fuck about incel-related topics should turn mom's car on in a garage and wait a couple minutes.

Beta males subsist off a meager existance, rarely publicly funded.

A single new york prison nigger costs 10 times the public assistance even an ssi neet foes, and that is just for his jail cell.

Factor in the baby mommas, public defenders, section 8, and programs for dem keeds and neets don't stand a chance of being a burden.

Betas and NEETs are created by shitty parents. You should be angry at the droves of single mothers that spawned them.

We need outcasts to do the dull, mindless jobs involving minimal interaction with other people.
Like said.

I've been working as a security guard for a while and it's just incredibly dull, there's fuck all social interaction with anyone besides the lower class who doesn't speak the same language as I do anyway. That kind of job is perfect for someone who hates interacting with the outside world and who the outside world keeps ignoring anyway.

It sounds wonderful desu. I do IT contracting work and it's WAY too social. I can't make much money with online work because I have to compete with India. The money is with being there in person and dealing with people. Maybe I could do part time security work to supplement my online work instead. Would be awesome if they'd let me use the Internet a bit too.

Absolutely, they have no place in this world.