Why did they kill Jesus?

Dont post if you dont know shit faggot

Because we live in the Matrix and the Pharisees are the Mr. Smiths/archons and Jesus was revealing the truth

Because they don't wish for people to be saved. Pretty easy one mayte. He saved us all anyway. Great stuff.

cuz he wanted to drain the swamp but the liberals woudnt let him with the mud lives matter bullshit

To appease (((them)))

The jews wanted him to die because he was fucking with their order of things and rustling their jimmies, the romans were in charge of things, so they did it to avoid revolt.

Because he was against usury

Because Christ was the greatest manifestation of righteousness and Nature and as Bobby Fischer eloquently put it: "Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans."

he rejected their kikery

Hew christians, follow your god
>get pregnant a married virgin and abandon your son

Because it's written in a fucking book

because thats how they decided to write the story

He was a bank hating hippy and the banks hated him back!

The same way they killed mel gibsons career.

Don't question the jews.

Because he was a kike

Enslavement by-proxy.

If god is alpha and omega, then killing Jesus was indeed predetermined and the why is irrelevant. The death of Jesus was not a even if chanceby rational actors but was inevitable end by a God willing to destroy his only son..... for the purpose of putting humanity on a new course.

papyrus-gate

he was to intelligent too fall for their jewish tricks

Was Judas a Jew? I saw a CNN documentary today that said maybe Judas was a good guy

Think about when anyone actually releases the actual, dangerous truth into the world. They are normally persecuted or killed. The world hates the truth because it is the great divider. Satan wants to unite the world in a comfortable lie. That's the agenda behind political correctness.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Thanks user

To appease the Jews.

Damn are Jews really that bad

This

Titus 1:10

Leviticus 25:37 - Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.

He died for our sins, and his death was just an interdimensional chess move to get people realize that there's life after death, remember His resurrection. If you still sin after reading the amazing history of Jesus Christ, you should reconsider, but I will pray for all of you.

No one killed Jesus. He's a metaphor you once-a-day blue piller.

Shit dude what do we do about it

he fucked with the (((money changers)))

Because jesus try to redpill society in that time and the jews and the shitposter literally just kill the guy..
>mfw im living the same history while i redpill those who don't want to be redpilled and want to live in a matrix of lies
Even one of his close Sup Forumsrothers sell him for a few shekkels

They literally wrote diaries about following this nigga around how is it a metaphor shithead

We are living in the devil's playground, user. Remember that Satan is the great deceiver and that we should not underestimate him. Don't believe anything you can't confirm yourself, EXCEPT what you read in the Bible. Seriously. Have faith and follow what the King James Bible teaches. Or just do the opposite of what Jews say. Though these two are the same.

this
Render unto Caesar...........

Romans enslaved all the peoples of the Mediterranean through Money Changers, or literally through enslavement.

America represents this today, America is Babylon.

It was part of the plan 33 years before. Find a nice Jew girl pregnant with a Roman rape baby, sell her the idea of a miracle and that her son's special, raise the kid on wacky Eastern theology, throw him on a cross and create a whole new class of goy to control.

>Jewish rabbi
>THE KIKES KILLED HIM

??????

I killed Jesus. My sins put him on the Cross.

I'm sorry, Lord. Someday I will get it right. Please havet mercy.

Does literally no one think they legitimately thought he was a blasphemer? Blasphemy carried the death penalty. Jesus was saying things that went against tradition and he said things that could be interpreted as being on par with God or God himself, which of course would be blasphemous if untrue.

Jesus was seen as a blasphemer amassing a threatening following, and he was particularly harsh on the Pharisees who ruled Judaea (shari'a style).

The heralds of Christ were Indo-Europeans.

Christianity was Indo-European, books were even sent to the Galatians (celts)

Indo-Europeans built the Jewish Temples.

>"His blood be on us and on our children!"
The kikes literally cursed themselves and then wonder why anyone would possibly hate them.

Also I don't see how the fuck (((evangelicals))) read this line without blaming the kikes for killing jesus

Because he wanted to ditch the petro dollar

kikes gunna kikes, especially over money and power, and money.

>petro dollar
Doesn't exist, like your fake (((currency)))

THEY DIDNT

-t. mormon pro

Judaism as we know it descends from the Pharisees, who are primarily responsible for Jesus' death.

Jesus was a Jewish rabbi, but a rabbi from a different faction (of His own invention) which evetually became Christianity.

because jesus exposed the jewish oral tradition of the talmud. but in the grander sense because he need to be the perfect sacrifice to wash way mankind sins.

>Euro

The final redpilled is to realize that Jesus was not a jew. He was an Israelite. And then you find out who the real israelites of the bible are. And where the "jews" came from.

>history repeats itself, in different concepts/metaphors

Fuck. What did you mean by this? Is the American empire doomed to fail as per prophecy? Seems scary desu

>I saw a CNN....

That was your first mistake

Yes He was a Jew, just not a Pharisee. And thus by modern standards not a Jew.

He even referred to himself as a Jew when speaking to the Samaritan woman.

Jesus threatened the system that allowed them to come to power, so he had to be killed to protect their own asses.

Matthew 23:8 "Don't let anyone call you 'Rabbi,' for you have only one teacher.

Wait, people in secular nations actually believe these Jewish myths?

Whose modern standards? There are different branches of Judaism you know. It's not some monolithic force.

Furthermore, almost every evil Jew Sup Forums talks about are not only Ashkenazis, but athiest Ashkenazis who hate Israel. They are about as Religiously Jewish as my left sock.

>Why did they kill Jesus?

>kill the jews
>burn the jews
>poison the jews
>vote against the jews at the UN

Well maybe because everyone here wants to kill the jews?

They killed Jesus because he told them the truth, that traps are gay.

We need to dispel this notion that jesus was a jew. If you think he was then you either dont know what a jew i,s or what jesus was.

Sweden literally tries to take benefits away from Swedish people, so they can house foreigners.

You don't have a say in anything anymore, okay?

Because he was a kike. He wanted to destroy interacial pax romana because jews hate it when people get along.

100% non sequitur.

Retard

>Jews kill a Jew

Next you're going to say all Jews are (((Elites))).

Your language should be abolished, your lands taken from you and given to the real peoples that lie beyond your borders.

You are not a real nation or people.

your mother

Your father

He drove the (((bankers))) from the temple.

Whatever you say.

Because they were Jews

not all of them but if they find a goyim who makes money (((they))) will kill them.

shiet me too user ):

You haven't done shit to anyone who lived before you were born. Don't be stupid.

Tradition of men you kike, we follow God not your father lucifer

Because Judea was a Roman protectorate with a violent Jewish rebel undercurrent and literally the one thing that kept the peace was the agreement between the Jewish religious leaders and Roman prefecture. When Jesus drove the money changers from the Temple (either the very last or very first major action he took in his role as Messiah, depending on the gospel), he upset that peace.

Pontius Pilate was a high class Roman official who just wanted to keep Jerusalem from turning into a bloodbath long enough to get back to his villa, and he'd kill as many jews as he could to get back home.

>implying Christianity isn't traditions of men
>Literally fucking idiot

>he was outjewing the jews.

Funny how the Romans never wrote of this would-be insurgency.

Really makes one think that perhaps it's all made up, like literally every other religion ever.

>sven thinks Jesus was a made up mythology
>calls me the idiot when he can't doesn't even know history
You've fallen so hard Sweden I hope that Ahmed's cock brings you back to reality

Jesus needed to be sacrificed in order to save all mankind from sin and damnation. From the minute he was born he knew how his life on Earth would end.

So, you're a homosexual, right?

He died because a roman torture platoon needed some practice. Nothing better than a jew that other jews didn't care to want around anymore.

The Romans crucified him for rebellion ( hence the name plate saying ' King if the Jews')

The Jews prosecuted him and handed him over for blasphemy and disrupting social order.

Lucifer as a character literally never appears in the Bible.

They did, man. Read about Josephus.

He btfo'd kikes and their kikery

conventional wisdom is probably that the jews complained about an uppity goy and the romans complied and crucified him.

perhaps the state felt threatened by his growing number of converts too?

in seats of power throughout history yes jews are really that bad

it's actually funny how prone to betrayal and corruption they are

>The bible
>history
Might aswell have a chapter on Frodo Baggins and the Fellowship in our history books.

I know you would like me to be.

Keep in mind Pilate found no crime against Jesus, it was the Jews who chose to free Baraba over Jesus. When asked what to do with Jesus the crowds shouted out crucify.

The Jews are 95% responsible for his death.

>people can't kill their own

Ok Obama, whatever you say.

Rejecting written biographical evidence just because you don't like it doesn't make you any smarter.

Josephus is hardly a reliable source on the matter. He is extremely questionable and has been so ever since the 16th century.

What written biographical evidence? If you mean the bible proves the bible, then you have already lost by circular logic.

The stars over the eagle are arranged in the shape of the Star of David too. That was done on purpose.

Jew money enslavement.

4 Gospels, 4 different accounts following Jesus, you can't reject the Bible simply because it's tied to Christianity. By your current logic we may as well deny any written reports about anything from 2000 years ago.

Cause he was RedPill for his day.

The problem is, the gospels are edited editions upon translations of translations over emissions over additions of second and third hand supposedly eye witness testimonies (not even reliable to begin with) wrotten down DECADES after the proposed events ever took place. And on top of that, they are not confirmed independantly by other sources (retrospective doesn't count).

There are ancient documentations of other events who DO hold up to scrutiny, and there are others who fail just as bad.

It is true that one cannot reject it on the basis of its connection to the religion, but that wasn't my point. My point is that you can't use a text to prove that that same text is true. You can't validate a fictional story by writing on the cover that the story is true.