All your ancestors got laid and procreated, why don't you...

All your ancestors got laid and procreated, why don't you? You are literally a product of millions of years of orgasms and now you stop this evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously what's your excuse?

so are you a power bottom or more a top guy?

There are tons of evolutionary dead ends in every generation of species. 99% of all species that have ever existed have gone extinct.

so how many kids do you have?

im a retard
iq less than average

None yet
Those are clearly man and woman

>none yet
So what are we even talking about here?

>None yet
/thread

well i used this thing called a condom so...

I'm a bus boy.

my parents were shitty, line deserves to end

>Be Successful male

>Have Successful female girlfriend

>Propose, Marry her, fill her with kids, make her lose her job, and become stay at home mom like you always wanted

Hard mode: No Pre-Nup

90% of my total ancestors probably capitulated by rape to conceive their offspring, 7% by being arranged by marriage and there being a dowry involved, 2% being out of economical necessity, and the final and most recent 1% being out of love and being voluntary by both parties. If all but the last of the just mentioned were still socially acceptable today, I would've procreated by now.

You realize that only a small % of males ever got to reproduce? Iq too low? Figured.

my dad is a good guy and comes from a good family but my mom is a disaster. so i'm not sure yet.

when i was born my dad was 41.

i realize i gotta make some fuckin kids though, and before 40.

Because I hate everyone.

takes two to tango and the cunts don't want to orgasm with me

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Because I'm genetic garbage. A dead end and literal pussy repellent. I'm the result of a troubled teenage mother and a degenerate subhuman father.

kek

B L A C K E D

sources?

people were assigned by marriage since our ancestors needed to choose the best mate to breed with and produce the best offspring to help out with the farm and increase income growth.

Anyone else notice that the man in the painting has dark skin? Really makes you think.

ew

sex is a disgusting act of vanity. Im not a degenerate kid anymore

Romans often painted men with darker skin than women, or they were cucks who knows. It's probably supposed to be olive not brown skin

>tfw no more qt azn gf

I like you.

Is that really how you justify ending a 200,000 year long streak?

Come to Canada, we have more qt Asian girls than we can handle.

>they were cucks

>tan skin
men worked outside. (more sun exposure)

>white skin
women worked inside the house.

Girls don't like me

I'm 5'8" and have Asperger's Syndrome. The likelihood of me getting laid just isn't there.

This too. Italians tan.

nz is full of chinks too

as are we

not while you're wallowing in it like a pussy instead of working to improve like a man

#⃣8⃣*⃣*⃣*⃣⏹⏪⏩⏯⏩⏪⏯⏺⏬⏬↗7⃣6⃣3⃣5⃣8⃣7⃣#⃣⏺⏭

Don't know how.

>nz is full of chinks too
>as are we

Why are Anglo countries so broken? What happened to us?

The Jews have made it almost impossible for me to be able to have a family.

my gf says 3 kids is the hard limit but I've been able to convince her otherwise in everything so far, so things are looking up

life isn't about making more life, also no one can stop the evolution. If I died today humanity would keep going.

Asperger's isn't real. You're just weird and awkward. Work out and don't talk too much. Chicks will think you're the strong silent type.

Literally all the last few generations had to do was NOT overturn the social institution that guaranteed even spread of pussy and chance to reproduce. That is ALL they had to do. If they're disappointed that's tough shit. There was one fundamental, pro-social, universal practise of civilization that they had to preserve in order for their lineage to continue and they fucked it.

Its the hardest time in history for a sub 8/10 male to get laid these days. Not to mention we forget the millions and millions of men through out history that never got laid or passed on their genes.

the jews told me that if i dont have a BBC then nobody will reproduce with me.

Reverse imperialism. Same problem all empires had but bigger because of modern transportation.

Its true though. 200,000 is nothing on a cosmic timescale. And if every man and women reproduced, there would be no evolution.

im to intelligent

pretty fucking true

you can simply make it a thousand times more simple.

>Who the fuck would work for no reward whatsoever?

>on one side you get grandchildren
>on the other your kids take care of you
>add boomer egoism in to the mix
>white genocide

Think this.

You are literally the direct descendant of the first human. Every eating, drinking, fighting and fucking man between him and you is now in your hands. Do you make them cheer ?!

I got a nice womb ready for my seed, just gotta get financially settled then I'll be putting her to work.

Don't sweat it Finland, worry more about Achmed getting inside your Gretchins

I have three children atm and we aren't done.

I have a gf so your bants don't apply to me. To be fair though, most marriages in ancient times were arranged. It's only during the waning years of the Roman Empire and today's women liberation movement that allowed women to pick and choose who to marry. That has resulted in women flocking to all the perceived alphas while the betas are to fight over the scraps left over. Why do you think the Roman Empire collapsed and got replaced with a majority Christian population? Why do you think the same thing is happening now in Europe and America? Do the math.

I'm a race mix, also my American cousins make more then enough babies to fill in for what I don't make

what difference does it make whether you throw away your life carrying on the torch or by being a "degenerate" and actually having time to enjoy it?

What ?

>having shit genes so you choose to not reproduce
not like i cant get pussy anyways tho

I have sex with my girlfriend fairly often. If you mean why don't I have kids, I can neither afford it nor do I have the requisite skills to be a parent. I'd also like to enjoy my youth a bit longer before truly settling down.

by having time to do things other than raise little shits

>be me
>meet qt
>Strong Cheekbones
>wide hips
>good height
>nice smell
>German latino mix
>ideal thicc
>we fall in love and sex for months
>she is completely against children for many reasons
>takes anticonceptives everyday
>decides to go through sterilization surgery
>mfw qt no more elegible partner.

Why even try. She was the best genes I was prob gonna secure for my offspring.

way to succumb to your f8 m8.

How retarded are you that you can't keep a baby alive or teach a child reason or logic ? They're individuals and will eventually do what they want as you have done. But you learned from your parents, as imperfect as they are, and from life. You make your children wise and headstrong and they will be ok. Life is not a sitcom.

Oh, you're a pussy. Got it.

Because in order to "dance tango" you require the consent of two people, not just one. Whats so hard to understand?

too*

Fucking hell, didn't even saw your post before submitting mine.

Well, its really that obvious anyway...

>settling down
Nigguh there is no such thing as settling down, it's a myth things will always be changing. The only true settling down happens when you retire and even that can get moved around a lot too.

Im waiting to get a qt russian wife.
You gotta procreate with the right kind of woman someone who has all their marbles intact or the kid wont come out right.
Someday my friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

The last fucking thing I need is a bitch and a kid when I'm still working on unfucking my own shit

we fell for their easy money to prop up our economies.

foreign students to pay more money into our universities and the local economies (through living costs)

foreign migrants/investors buying up housing to deliver a higher price for boomers flogging off the family home to fund their retirement

foreign business owners "creating jobs" (for their own)

foreign workers being mass-imported to fill jobs that supposedly we won't do (but then you'll read everywhere about cunts here finishing uni and not being able to find any work in those same fields)

basically, cunts fucked us by chasing a quick buck without considering the long-term consequences (or did they? with the destruction of new world anglo-celtic culture and civilisation as their goal)

>nor do I have the requisite skills to be a parent
you think anyone does?

you learn as you go, just like kids do

Raising a child is not just keeping it alive and teaching it simple things. If you're not a competent, independent adult then you should not procreate, period. I'm still struggling to get through my life as an adult, and I'm not making a kid until I'm sure I can give them a good life and enable them to do well.

I don't want my kid to do okay, I want them to do great.

I am a tiny branch on a multi-millennia old tree, and trees do need occasional pruning.

If I prove myself competent enough to make mad money in the free market (will not accept a government job, or one reliant on unions) then I am good enough to breed. I'll be able to afford having the wife stay at home with the kids and I can work for hours. Obviously I'll have to be sure to not get a hoe, and I've been patient this long so I will not be like a wild animal and just get some standard hot woman.

Otherwise I'll just not breed and die after doing nothing and working a basic job, maybe smoke some weed because I won't be needing those ambitions and it will be a fun way to let my life pass by. This is my Grandpa's strategy after his wife died. The reason is that no one wants to be born into a system which they are too inept for. Survival of the fittest, and I wouldn't want kids out there starving to death. Just don't make babies then. Only the best whites should be breeding of course.

the world is no longer worthy of my bloodline im opting out

I'm an ugly, socially retarded beaner

But at least I'm tall for one

LOL I have 2 kids finfag

Too young, still a semester a way from graduating. I also want to get a decent job and build up my finances first. I don't want to raise a kid before I can afford it

>All your ancestors got laid and procreated, why don't you? You are literally a product of millions of years of orgasms and now you stop this evolution?

Thought some girl was cute, turns out she might be my daughter(That or someone is doing some 7dimensional bullshitting)

At this point I just need some fucking closure so I can figure out wth my next move should be.

>I don't want my kid to do okay, I want them to do great.

This.

Well in an increasing brown world i don't think that's going to happen any time soon. So you might as well be a pussy and tuck your Dick because the next generation of whites will have to be warriors. Just as we are warlocks and wise men. Unless you're born into money you will have to live like a human. Sorry to burst your bubble.

i-i dont have an excuse

i'm fat so women don't think i look good

that's really about it imo

I'm the last child baring male in my family, and I enjoy the power.

Don't stop eating. Just pay attention to moving more.

I just can't bring myself to have sex with a woman. I'd much rather fuck, or be fucked, by a cute boy.

bait

good one

I like having independence. There is nothing more free than an adult man in America.

I can pack up my shit and move across the country if I want. I can vacation in Europe.

I don't have any pets or pests to worry about. Why would I trade this for some nasty woman and a sniveling brat? Having kids isn't necessarily a good thing, the child could grow up to hate you. I, myself, hate my parents.

Whatever you say. I'm not going to have a fucking kid to serve as a footsoldier in some racewar types like you envision. If that's what you're worried about then you're preaching to the wrong audience buddy. If it takes my kid being born into money to live a great life then that's what's going to happen. If I don't get to that point then I just won't have a kid. Pretty simple.

They rather be military wives and have husbands with no flaws or already has kids with the husband doubling your age.

This is quite sad when you think about it. Millions and millions of organisms pushed ahead to fulfill their purpose and pass on their genes, with the expectations that their future progeny would do the same. The struggle, the strife, and now men are just opting out of society and avoiding women. Such sadness.

I have kallmann syndrome

lol she want kids just not with you primo. for now you are just dildo

>you'll never have sex with your childhood love

>tfw to intelligent for a gf