>E Ghouta Nov29
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments December 26th
SAA is about to start an operation in South Aleppo
SAA advanced in the Wadi Barada area and confirm their intent to fully capture the pocket
Turkey builds up forces on the syrian border
Turkey suffers further loses in Al-Bab
Man who sent his two daughters for a suicide bombing inside Damascus was killed by JFS
Regularization of 510 people (including 150 militants) in the city of Daraa
Two Free Idlib Army leaders were killed by unknown gunmen
Clashes ongoing at Tabqa Dam, 12 SDF KIA

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/813242933742702593
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/813248821329350656
rt.com/on-air/371738-russian-transport-minister-crash/
edition.cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/fbi-hacker-flight-computer-systems/
hurriyet.com.tr/500-komando-el-baba-sevk-edildi-40317279
youtu.be/k-K52HANHZE
youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_6hXufyMpa4&feature=youtu.be
aml.ink/n4hLJ
isis.liveuamap.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4044216/CIA-agent-grilled-Saddam-Hussein-says-thought-knew-man-WRONG.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous thread

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end.

He got killed by JFS? Why?

L2 greentext faggot

Also first for dying turk roaches

He was not moderate enough

Turkey will be africanized in 20 years

XDD

>Jews are white

So hating them is not antisemitism right?

2017 Predictions

>Erdoğan will win the referandum
>President wont be a symbolic figure but he will have right to form the cabinet and dissolve legislative assembly
>There will be more bombings in Turkey than 2016
>Turkish Lira will continue to lost its value
>Government will be forced to increase intrest rates but it will fuck housing markets which is the only think that prevents Turkish economy to collapse
>There will be a moment that people wont be able to buy houses because of high interest rates (there are already signals of it), construction companies wont be able to pay their debts to banks (aside of many of them are already declaring their bankruptcy, there are many signals of it) and Turkish banks wont be able to pay the money they owe to foreign banks due to sunk credits
>Erdoğan will only bail his guys' companies out
>Economy will collapse
>Erdoğan will expant his powers not to lost his power
>Erdoğan will use lethal weapons against hungry protestors
>more death
>more unemployment
>more poverty
>more scandals
>more corruption
>more powerful Erdoğan

After all bad things, Turkish people will say, "Erdoğan is the only one who can save us. All this shit is happening because westerners envy our world leader and they dont want Ottoman Empire to be formed again."

Anyone who is against Erdoğan's catastrophic policies will be accused of being terrorist.

Republic of Turkey (1923-2015) has already died. We will see its funeral in 2017.

looks like current russia

Wasn't he killed by an FSA group? I think you got them mixed up

Goodnight lads, Romaniabro don't kill me for fucking up devs, see you

who would win?

East Ghouta will be SAA control soon
feels good bro

/tg/ general & Diyarbakir liberation

S O O N
O
O
N

Reminder that settlements are illegal and ultra-kikes are insanely mad about it.

How the hell are rebels surviving in those small enclaves with no supply routes for weapons, ammo and food?

>/tg/ general
soon

>Diyarbakir liberation
Kek

There will never be a such thing heval. Even if Turkey becomes like Syria, Islamist and Seculars would make temporary peace and fuck those commie k*rds. Then we can continue our civil war.

Backdoors, occasional humanitarian aid, bribed SAA, those sieges are not air tight.

The rioting might intensify to the point where he may not be able to contain it.

yeah, the siege on east aleppo was the only real 'siege' of this war, besides maybe Dier Ezzor.

>Even if Turkey becomes like Syria, Islamist and Seculars would make temporary peace and fuck those commie kurds.

The Kurds are fully supported by the USA now, if there is civil war in Turkey they will take their chance to grab as much land as they can while the secular Turkish Armed Forces are trying to contain the Islamic chimpout.

Ultra-religious and crypto-fascists hate their own people more than anything else. When the Islamist nutjobs in Turkey rise up they will target the liberal and secular "traitors" first, those are the people they hate the most.

It worked in Iraq, it worked in Syria, it will work in Turkey.

>The guy has millions of sheeps who will follow him to death
>The guy has a rich class who will lose their weath if Erdoğan collapses
>The guy has loyalty of all the key bureaucrats
>The guy has loyalty of all police force
>The guy has his own paramilitary organizations
>The guy has loyalty of entire media
>The guy has loyalty of entire judiciary

All protestors will be accused of being terrorist. Intensity isnt important because his supporters see him as Muhammad.

Only a few Kemalist officers can save us. But i doubt that they can effectively stage a coup because Erdoğan has a b plan. It may end up a civil war like Spanish coup d'etat of 1936

Imagine you are POTUS. Would you support Secular Turks, Islamist Turks or k*rds?

Even those islamist nutjobs wouldnt let a part of Turkey to secede. Real traitors are commie k*rds in their eyes.

BASED SDF

>The guy has millions of sheeps who will follow him to death

If the lower classes become desperate and hungry they will abandon him very quickly. Not to mention that literally everyone in the outside world hates him. He might be able to cling to power for a while but as soon as he is a little bit weak all his enemies in the world will turn against him.

>Imagine you are POTUS. Would you support Secular Turks, Islamist Turks or k*rds?

The next US president is a muppet. His staff is filled with Neocons who love Kurds and hate Muslims, and also hate secularists even more.

>Even those islamist nutjobs wouldnt let a part of Turkey to secede.

The Saudi-backed mercenaries don't care that much about national struggles, and they will be the ones leading the charge in the case of a civil war.

>It may end up a civil war like Spanish coup d'etat of 1936

Yes please

mobile.twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/813242933742702593

>#SYRIA
#IslamicState Claims 6 Men Suicide Squad Attacks Killing 35 #Kurdish Forces SW Of #Shadadi City, #Hasakah. #TerrorMonitor

So if they are the master race and are really smart, how come they didn't learn how to breath gas?

>and also hate secularists even more

fuck that is painful to admit but very true

>#Syria #Aleppo #WesternAleppo Exact translation of #LiwaalQuds Liwa al Quds spokesman "The battle has begun - first try is us"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/813248821329350656

>assad must go

Investigation of Tu-154 plane crash: Russian Transport Minister is holding news conference in Sochi. WATCH LIVE:
rt.com/on-air/371738-russian-transport-minister-crash/

Saddam was scum. But it was wrong for the US/UK to topple him

I was reading that during his final years that he was focused on writing novels while the generals around him did all the work.

>BREAKING: Tech failure, human error main theories for Tu-154 crash, not terrorism – Russian transport minister

To me it sounds like the plane was hacked.

edition.cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/fbi-hacker-flight-computer-systems/

The Tu-154 "crash" was no accident. It was a terrorist attack pulled off by Obama using either on-board explosives, or a MANPADS by waiting chechen rebels on a small boat (more likely).

In this attack they have killed a cultural asset of Russia (the red army choir), a major general from the Russian ministry of defense, 2 colonel who are Shougi's right hand in Syria and several high profile journalists with high security clearance.

This is Obama's constant provocation against Russia to try and get a war started before Trump gets started, or to at least make relations so bad that the prospect for US-Russian reconciliation is negligible. Expect more in the coming weeks.

Everyone in the Kremlin know this, but they can't outright state it.

Sadly, Russia can't retaliate because it's too weak.

The Deir ez-Zor bombing, VHF radio jamming in Palmyra, and now a Russian plane destroyed plane under mysterious circumstances.

It sounds as if the US military is waging a covert war against Russia. According to a report the Deir ez-Zor attack was meant to sabotage negotiations in order to avoid sharing intelligence with Russia.

By the looks of it certain elements within the US elements might be going rogue. They will probably continue this policy even after Trump is elected.

idk lads this is pretty far fetched stuff

Turkey has allegedly transported 1400 FSA fighters from Aleppo to join the al-bab op

Take this with a grain of salt, as the source is Hurriyet a turkish newspaper

hurriyet.com.tr/500-komando-el-baba-sevk-edildi-40317279

There was an aussie, who claimed that mobile hospital in Aleppo was destroyed by US cruise missile strike. It most likely him again.
Only person in general's rank on a plane was Khalilov, band conductor. There was 4 colonels, but 0 information about them on Russian internet. So much for "Shougi's right hand".

No clue what you're talking about, I'm just posting what some Russians are speculating at the moment, based on actual footage of the crash. About the colonels, see pic related.

youtu.be/k-K52HANHZE

No need to chimp out. You can be sure the coordinates to the hospital you speak of was given to the terrorist on the ground by NATO.

Sup Forums failed to post it.

whut

White aren't semite. Arabs are semites for exemple.
I thinks it's his reflexion.

I think it's just weird, a lot of weird shit happening lately, the US election and the final Aleppo push has left a of things in the air.

How's it going?

What were their names?

>The effects on #isis rule will remain for years to follow.the child does the infamous "Tawheed "sign then the mom corrects him

LOL

cute little mujahideen

+500 commandos from Kayseri

İ dont know if that will be enough

Do we know how many isis fighters are in al bab?

Yeah, that's older news so I didn't bother mentioning it. They also brought in 8 heavier artillery pieces that fire a shell twice as heavy as what their current arty is capable of, which is useful for urban combat.

No one really knows. Al-Bab really isn't that big and I'd guess probably 500-1k, if that many.

Morning, lads. So, Gerasimov was on the plane? Or not?

Anime was on the plane. Nothing of value was lost.

Why cia kill a music group? It's not nice

>not covering her in full hijab

GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOTS ITS HAPPENING

I think that you are attributing a little too much agency to Obama there. Obama does what his CIA handlers tell him to do, and what he doesn't know can't hurt him. I doubt he even knew anything about it until it had been done, and probably still only knows the absolute minimum that he needs to in order to give public statements about it and that's probably all he can handle at this point.
To put him up as any sort of major working stringpuller in the agency is just a bit much for me to willfully suspend my disbelief on this one.

I think someone posted this in a previous thread, it's really good:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLylpRn9uXQ

>suicide bombings
>shows tunnel bombings

Even though it's a lot of propaganda, this thing gets me so hyped.

GOD

SYRIA

BASHAR

bunch of alleged us forces arriving at Mosul

youtube.com/watch?v=_6hXufyMpa4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Obama.

Is the Turkish economy realy in such dire straits? I know that the Turkish Lira has been devaluating but i thought the economy in general was doing just fine after the Russian sanctions were lifted.

you forgot one more thing

erdogan will be proclaimed as beloved puppet of jews

collapse will happen due to payment balance crisis and overexpanded maintenance of infrastructure. then jews will extract all value from turkey

turks will be harvested by jews into "biomass army", like they did in other parts of the world

they will use turkish biomass for prolongation of their life, for war and as a rapefugees

reptilian jews must go on!

nah, it's pretty much fucked

>Russian jets carry out airstrikes to aid Turkish Army in #Aleppo's Al-Bab aml.ink/n4hLJ #Russia #Syria #Turkey

more dead americucks

You'll never walk alone?

Does someone have an actual map of ISIS territories in Syria ? I want to know if the 2500 leftists from Berlin will pass through it and get beheaded

Gee, I wonder why there is no progress in Mosul!

isis.liveuamap.com/

And no, they won't even get to Syria.

Are you guys also excited about "Debriefing The President: The Interrogation Of Saddam Hussein" by John Nixon?

>I asked about his notorious use of chemical weapons against the Kurdish city of Halabja during the Iran-Iraq war. He became furious. ‘I am not afraid of you or your president. I will do what I have to do to defend my country!’

>Then he turned to me and sneered: ‘But I did not make that decision.’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4044216/CIA-agent-grilled-Saddam-Hussein-says-thought-knew-man-WRONG.html

Ostro.org:
Russian colonel claims Tu-154 was blown up by Kremlin decree.

I hope not, that could be fun to watch

>MUH CIA

Russiaboos in a nutshell.

Is the UAE a nice place to live for an Arab Christian? Dubai looks fire.

I love it here and have no plans on going back home. I'm a white "Christian" myself.
There are several churches there of all kinds of orientations.

why "Christian"?

you don't think dubai will be samsoned?

or something like that. don't get too comfy, esp. in big cities

Because I'm not practicing any religion, but in UAE you have to chose a religion when you get residence.

No, they're comfy with almost everyone.
Russians, Iranians and Saudi's put too much money into it.

Raqqa battle soon?

How much difference is between UAE and Qatar/Bahrein ?

I support Assad because his wife doesn't wear hijab while Syria is supposed to be a muslim country. Meanwhile the opposition beheads people yelling allahu akbar. Thats all i need to know.

I've never been to Qatar, but I guess Dubai is more developed than both places. I heard people call Doha "Dubai light".
Bahrain is way different. Major shia population, local people actually working normal jobs (like driving cabs), not as strict alcohol rules, less developed. It felt more authentic Arabic, similar to Oman.

Isis will lose mosul and raqqa in less than 5 months

screencap this post

obvious emu is obvious

No shit, Dundee

Lucifuge Rofocale @rofoca_lucifuge 2h

Despite Russian air assistance on Sunday, the Turkish Army was unable to maintain control over the Al-Farouq Hospital and Jabal Al-Aqil.

WEW