Why are Hungarians such assholes

I'll admit it, I'm pretty new to Sup Forums (started lurking a few months ago), so I'm not too familiar with all of the memes yet. But I do know that when you guys spot a rare flag, you post R A R E with spaced out letters.

So that's what I do when I saw Hungary's flag for the first time. Like I seriously didnt even know Hungary was a country still. I remember learning something about Austrio-Hungary in school, but they have their own country now?? Obviously I'm going to R A R E them.

But you know what he said to me?

>american education

lurk more newfag

That you are an inbreed Germanic mongrel with 2% Sub-Saharan DNA who thinks he is Anglo so he fucking murdered his father country?

Are they always this abrasive and offputting? I dont want to base my whole opinion on the country because of a few bad eggs, but I read some of their other posts and they seemed very rude

He told me to go to reddit, but this keeps being confused for spam

Hungarians are some of the most unpleasant people on this site.

They are butthurt because Romania BTFO them

t. 89 IQ

t.self identified white

My old boss was Hungarian . She literally was the biggest sweetheart on earth. I honestly never give a shoot about old bosses but she literally had an impact on me. Not only was she fair as heck but she also gave me the latitude to work independently starting the 2nd day I was employed by her. On top of that she trusted me from a very early point to handle large sums of money for her business. She honestly was the first person who ever gave me a chance after college and even though the job was super low level...totally learned alot.Hungarians are chill peeps in my book.

I know you're trying to insult him, but I think Americans have been abused to the point where the 60% meme is dry, it doesn't affect us at all. If you really want to get under an American's skin, make fun of the for being either German or Irish.

Because they're all a little hungary.

Yeah, but she sounds Americanized, right? Did you ever ask her if Hungarian culture breeds diuches? I just dont know what to think after tonight...

You have 5+ IQ points ahead of our niggers. No wonder your country is shit.

douches*

>newfag starts making threads after months of lurking
>>>/reddit/

>Germanic monger who thinks he is Anglo
>Make fun of him for being German
Um?

Jesus Christ this is either a nice proxy troll or just FUCKING embarrassing.

You honestly sound like someone who should open a book. Most Hungarians are cool as heck. Sheesh..my boss, and her entire family literally drove all the way across town to bring my family food, my x mas bonus. They stayed for a couple hours and it was alot of fun. You need to get out more.

>You have 5+ average IQ on a test which is counting Kosovo with 2 million Albanains who have an average 83
Top kek at least i will never be the offspring of a belle getting horny and fucking her nigger slave only to be bleached in 4 generations but also get cucked to speak English because jews payed one more state to vote for English instead of German.

Probably a filthy shitskin romanian sewer rat

t. Hung Aryan

Oh shit! I meant BULGARIA, not Hungary. Such similar flags... *facepalms*

I agree that Bulgarians are scum but you are worse

History fucked us over every time.
Mongols, turks, two world wars, soviet occupation. Every time our country was razed, standing at the border of central Europe, being on the front lines, trying to fight back while outnumbered.
Every superpower also fucked us over.
USA agents incited the uprising in 1956, then left us alone when Soviets came to rape us.

We are bitter from losing all the time, hate everyone and hate ourselves. All our neighbors are also assholes. Romans, Slovaks are abusing their Hungarian minority and Brussels pretends not to see it, while bitching at us once a month about our treatment of gypsy minorities. Even during the migrant crisis last year, Serbia and Croatia were both transporting shitskin mudslimes to our borders with train and buses instead of helping us stop them.

sounds like the story of the adopted kid of a family that later decides that they no longer want him but still cant get rid of him

just replace superpowers with bully stepbrothers

anyway isn't being poorer than others still better than not being able to walk into a Christmas celebration without fear of being blown up or ran over by a truck ?

I may not be the most knowledgeable about countries, but at least I'm not rude...

We're sorry, Zoltan. It was nothing personal. We just wanted them out of the country as quickly as possible and why not make a buck in the meanwhile? Two birds one stone.

Anyway, we are sick of being tossed around by larger countries and many people feel that Brussels and the EU threatening us with sanctions and telling us what to do is the same thing as the continuation of the Soviet occupation.
When it comes to countries, we have a pretty strong us vs them mentality because of this. Because of this you might see us as contrarians or even assholes, as the stronger EU wants to force us to something, the larger the resistance be, and people will start to oppose them just because fuck them

It's a bit different when it gets to face to face, people to people instead of politics. People tend to be quite pleasant and welcoming. We have a bunch of Chinese living in the country, and since Hungary has a fairly small immigrant population they stand out a lot. Yet I don't know of any incidents when they were subject of racist attacks or anything. Chinese often sell food in markets and people tend to like them.
Immigrants are usually welcome if they are willing to integrate and work.

It's okay, user. I know that last time you tried to remove Kebab you got bombed by NATO.

TRIANON
R
I
A
N
O
N

go away Romania proxy

>Nato airplanes where staying and got re-fueled in Hungary when we where trying to remove shitskins
>REEEE why are you sending shitskins to us even though the EU(Which i am part off) is asking to!
What can i say,just try to stay based.

Fair enough. We've been strongly opposing EU's immigration policy from the beginning and caught a lot of heat because of it, though.

Well since more and more lefties are leaving maybe we too can go back to good old days when we would send half of our fucking population to war just because Russia sent a letter and elect a right wing,but until one can only dream.
Also i know you have been getting heat for it but just remember you will always have friends.

tell me, why wasnt there polish-hungarian commonwealth instead