If Trump had won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote then how would Sup Forums react?

If Trump had won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote then how would Sup Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiEwcM17C4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id protest in Portland desu senpai

I dun give a fuck about the system, just want my horse to win

we would respectfully abide by the laws of this nation and accept the outcome, wholeheartedly for each of us know that we live in an amazing country with amazing social, economic, and political freedoms

I'd be very upset about it. It's an upsetting outcome for a candidate you like.

I'd be harvesting my salt from the other side desu.

Trump won the electoral and the popular votes. Clinton won the illegal Mexican vote.

I'd honestly be mad but I wouldn't call for a majority vote election reform since I actually took civics in school

probably make autistic rants on the board, not sure where the left finds all this time and energy to protest, oh wait i do.

We wouldn't of rioted.

You guys are fucking retards.

buy more guns and ammo and wait to water the tree of liberty

how could someone so young be such an attention whore?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiEwcM17C4Q

Nice argument.

They'll be so mad after the recount :^)

Id probably react by getting night vision for the tank buster on my liberator.

We would of invaded Tuvalu

he was never going to win the populare vote

california goes 70% dem and they think that matters (vs 51%-49% being all it takes to win a state)

What's this little sluts name again? I remember she was posted on Sup Forums all the time

Epic meme

24/7 bitching about the election being rigged.

24/7 posts about how Julian Assange is going to release evidence "next Wednesday" that will prove that Hillary rigged the election.

The butthurt would be so astronomical that it can only be contemplated in theory.

But Mexicans love Trump, remember?

Wouldn't HAVE, not wouldn't OF, you ESL gook.

They would be salty as fuck.

Literally exactly the same as Shillary supporters have behaved since the election

>24/7
For a week or two not second fucking month.

I really wouldn't care. I'd just buy more guns and I would also possibly make plans to move to some nice place like Switzerland if the dems do manage to fuck everything over.

But I would still blame California. Without them the US would be solid red every election.

fpbp

KIWIS ARE BRO TIER

I would have been suspicious because that's what Soros said would happen.

But that wasn't the case. So we don't have to go there.

no father.

Join the resistance.

win-win

if you consider not having a woman suitable to procreate with a "win"

I would probably shitposted on Sup Forums about it, but I'd be real bumped about it at the same time.

I'll accept it.

My friend from Chile says you're all stupid as fuck, and actually believe what your government tells you

Can confirm.

If Shitllary had won, I was ready to sell my 2012 F150 and Harley for around $20k and buy assault weapons, survival gear and 30,000 rounds of ammo. If Hitlary had won, it would have been the end of America. I don't think most people realize that, but it would have been. Right White America would not have stood by and watched this country get overrun by millions of Mexicans, Poos and Muslims under Hellary. Civil war was fucking coming if that horrible nightmare shit had gone down.

Hopefully, Trump puts an end to the immigration nightmare. The flood of shitskins pouring into this country has to stop or we are doomed.

Bump
>remember when all the Clinton supporters said to respect the outcome when they thought she was gon win?

I'd be disappointed but the fuck am I gonna do about it.

I'd hope we'd see a few heroes shoot up their universities/city centres

I'd be so pissed. heh fuck leftists

Wouldn't react.
We'd all be dead from the nuclear war hitlery would start

I'd be really bummed out, but I'd respect it because I'm not some kind of savage. Also if Hillary getting elected lead to a civil war I wouldn't complain. Better sooner to get it over with rather than later. One of my only fears about Trump is that his victory is only postponing the inevitable social breakdown of the USA. I think we need a fight to get it out of our systems.

Who's this semen daemon

"It was rigged anyway"

To be honest most Trump supporters were perfectly planned for the scenario in which Hillary won. Hillary supporters, however, fully expected the victory so they didn't know how to react. Still don't.

>1 post by this ID
>pointless what-if speculation guarantees replies
GEE I WONDER WHAT THIS IS SLIDING

well he would have lost the election then, wouldn't he?

This

You mean tyron live in Section 8 housing vote trump

and Norman Smith, a small business owner from Oklahoma City vote hillary ?!>?!

look like this nigger worship faggot also have nigger brain

>1 post by this ID

>Better sooner to get it over with rather than later. One of my only fears about Trump is that his victory is only postponing the inevitable social breakdown of the USA.
Same. It concerns me that he may have only been delaying the inevitable, where a rapid deterioration may have suited our purposes better.