Eagle Scout Xmas thread

Eagles, report in. Who else lonely on Christmas?
Give us a break, mods.

lonely bump.

eagle here. far from family, and I got arrested this week.

how are things going on your end?

Terminal First Class checking in
>I was only there for the camping trips

best part man. we went whitewater rafting twice in California

shit was so cash

Far from family here too. I hit a couple of bars for a few hours, but even there I couldn't make any acquaintances.

>I got arrested this week
Story, user?

I don't blame you. We had a very active Troop. We aimed for one weekend long camping trip a month. Good times.

Philmont and the Boundary Waters were the big trips I went on. We'd also do Lewis and Clark every summer and a camping trip every month during the winter.

Eastern PA Eagle here. Had a nice talk about trump and migrants with my redpilled grandma. I think the rest of my nuclear family is coming around. Got some nice cold weather motorcycle gear today. Honestly today was pretty comfy desu

haha, it was the night of the berlin attacks and russian ambassador shooting. I was already out drinking with some friends, they wanted to go home and i wasn't ready yet. I stayed out, got super drunk and rambled on about the fall of europe, and then as I was leaving somebody said something insulting to me so I punched him in the face. I fell over almost instantly and got kicked a few times, then the fight got broken up.

left, went next door to wait for my ride and two cops walked over and threw me in the back of the car.

disorderly conduct charge, got court the end of January. really hope I can get it dismissed.

> tfw this place and Sup Forums shit posting has actually messed up my real life

PNW checking in

Eagle here, I had a lovely day with my gf. Saw some of her family, it was nice. Spent yesterday at my folks', it was nice. Sorry you guys didn't have as nice a time.

You'll beat it. It was a minor altercation at a bar. Big deal. Also, I've noticed how Sup Forums has started to affect how I think and act at work. I've had to preemptively apologize to a couple of coworkers and walk back a few casual remarks.

Chicago Eagle reporting in
Got kicked out of a good job program last week. Now I need to find something to do with my life without being riddled with shit tons of debt.
Many cigarettes were smoked and drinks imbibed.
What do you ride?
I have an '06 Victory Kingpin

Catalina council reporting in. Found a MAGA chick who moved in. Just gotta work out more and hopefully getting into medical school in June. Life is working out.

Gotta bike too. Fucking clutch adjuster snapped so I haven't ridden in a week because the part hasn't come in. Really upsetting.

yeah man, fingers crossed.

Im about 8 months out from ETSing the military, I just don't want to deal with any annoying fallout from this.

not that user but, I ride a '05 yamaha v-star 650
motorcycles are the best

shut up faggot

pic related

how are your stats looking? i am wanting to go into medicine in a few years

I haven't really aggregated it at all but I'll be about a 3.6-3.7 GPA. I'm in the army reserves as a 68K (medical lab tech) and work at a university hospital with a medical school program so I'll have letters of recommendation from doctors who know the board of admissions. The Eagle Scout will help too. Here's a non retarded pic of the bike.

Grandpa is dieing, family is fracturing, communication between family is filled with frusteration and misunderstanding. People continue to complement us on how close our family is.

National Capital Area Council here. I've stared at the swamp my whole life, and now we're finally going to start draining it.

I was actually at Comet Ping Pong once too.

Missouri checking in!

thats a cool bike famalam.

Im finishing up active duty, 35P
how was school? any pointers to hand out?

be strong man. do your best with what you can, and let the rest pass you by.

SE PA checking in, I've been to Switzerland (2 weeks international scout camp), Canada (canoeing for a week in Onterio), Disney for spring break 3 years in a row, Philmont, and then the standard horseshoe and average trips.

You'll be chilling on your post 9/11 GI Bill. Find an area with a high BAH so you can get more of that sweet government money. If you want to go to medical school get a degree that translates into a real job just in case it doesn't work out, don't go premed. I recommend organic chemistry because that shits cool as fuck. Don't harp too much on the military stuff at school at all unless you know it isn't a liberal campus. I've had buddies run into issues with teachers calling them baby killers and shit in class. But almost every campus should have a veterans area, meet up with fellow vets and form a good support group. The hardest part about getting off active is you lose a ton of support and interaction with peers you don't realize you have on active

I'm riding an 02 V star 1100 now, but I'm also fixing up a suzuki intruder to sell in the spring. Also I took a shit in the octorara river my last year at horsehoe

I can't ride till winter ends. too much ice here. I'm very jelly, user.
What make is that?
Not bad.

Also, have any anons been to Deals Gap yet? I'm going there with some fellow riders next summer, and I heard it's fun.

'05 yamaha v-star 650 that i bobbed out and threw some short pipes on

yeah, thanks for the advice. im not too gungho ranger, ill do my best to keep my power level in check.

Hope you starve and die American scum. Give your rations and blood to your superior, the Briton.