Clinton Donors Want to Investigate How Hillary Spent $1.5 Billion in Campaign Donations

>Clinton Donors Want to Investigate How Hillary Spent $1.5 Billion in Campaign Donations

Clinton’s fallout is interestingly causing an internal revolution among Hillary’s big donors. At her New York bash to “thank” her big donors of $1 million or more, she took no blame and pointed the finger at Comey and Putin. Her spin did not work and she has lost a lot of credibility according to confidential sources. They were smart enough to realize that even if Russia “hacked” the DNC and Podesta emails, there would be no release if there had been no wrongdoing to begin with.
Now Clinton’s biggest backers want a “campaign autopsy,” which could expose Clinton’s entire operation. The donors are demanding to know where Clinton spent the near $1.5 billion in campaign resources she collected in the closing months. They want the receipts. They are demanding an honest investigation of how Clinton failed to read the mood in swing states and how her Brooklyn operation misread polling data.

The donors are not buying the Russian hack story. Putin isn’t the only explanation for her failure and they are now pointing the finger at Hillary. She never bothered to go to Wisconsin. The story running behind the curtain is that fundraisers are cutting off all donations to the Democratic Party until this honest review is carried out. They do not want to hear about Comey and Putin.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/clinton-donors-want-to-investigate-where-hillary-spent-1-5-billion-for-her-campaign/

Other urls found in this thread:

dpreview.com/forums/thread/4072328
youtube.com/watch?v=FnMAo1T3OzA
nytimes.com/2015/10/19/insider/how-do-the-leading-presidential-campaigns-spend-money-differently.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/
youtube.com/watch?v=0IBZocFkXGY
youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GREAT!
I hope they will tear her, bloody Billy the old stupid goat, not Bill's daughter Chelsea and the whole Clinton Foundation into shreds.
And that she will still somehow end up in jail.

I hope this is real. I just want to see her face the same consequences anyone else would for doing the same criminal acts.

She also moved a few billion dollars to Qatar during the last few weeks of the election. dpreview.com/forums/thread/4072328
(Possible fake news, but I first read it in Reuters)

fuck yes. anyone that owns a business knows no one matters more than your shareholders. she's fucked.

You can hide from the DOJ. You can't hide from 2 groups: IRS and Shareholders.

HILLARY FOR PRISON

And they turn on each other like vultures
Pure pottery

good thread, op
thanks for not posting garbage

armstrongeconomics.com

you retards really will believe anything won't you

NO REFUNDS

This is big news. Glorious.

She was a lazy old huckster and the Democrats can only blame themselves.

It's just fake news, goy! Don't look behind the curtain. Nothing to see here other than Russian hacks.

Because the people who did news for her really told it and tells it like it is huh you leafy jew shill faggit...

>The story running behind the curtain is that fundraisers are cutting off all donations to the Democratic Party until this honest review is carried out.

SICK

top kek. just check her offshore bank accounts

>TFW you have to explain to your owners how you got BTFO in the campaign by a political literally who for a fraction of the cost you spent trying to win the election.

that must mean whatever any retard blog says is true

same thing just happened in my house

investigated the receipts of the 2 items of stupid American Apparel clothes my mom got me

150 DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna make her return them

Good idea. But do a barrel roll first, faggot.

h-hey what did you do with my illegal campaign contributions??

Kek! Where are all the lefty shills now?

well you'd believe any random slags sexual assault allegation against trump from twenty years ago so why not believe this you dogsucking leaf

Kinda wondering about that myself. That's one hell of a lot of money. Trump financed what amounted to a couple of rock world tours on half that or less. Clinton barely left her crypt for anything.

lol he admitted he grabs women by the pussy

no, he said that hollywood women are such whores that any ugly mug can fuck them if he has money

thats not what he said

youtube.com/watch?v=FnMAo1T3OzA

many such cases. SAD!

make her go to h&m instead and get exactly the same style for a fraction of the price

D&C the DNC

I assume that having lost the election is only the tip of the iceberg when they assess the totality of the swath of destruction she cut in her catastrophic campaign.

>Spent more than double as much money
>Still lose
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You stupid Drumpfsharts still believe she lost

Stay delusional

bumping this shit

fuck the antifa CTR shills

HA HA HA Karma is a bitch, and so is she

kek how the fuck does she claim it was putin with how she spent the money that was given to her from donors.

yes claiming putin over election results or whatever seemed to catch wind but how does she explain it's putins fault over how she spent her money.

I can't even laugh about these fucks anymore
>pro-tip: if you use the word 'manly', you aren't

nytimes.com/2015/10/19/insider/how-do-the-leading-presidential-campaigns-spend-money-differently.html

>Let’s look at the most recent filings by the leading candidates in each party: Hillary Rodham Clinton, who raised $29.9 million during the three months ending in June, and Donald J. Trump, who raised $3.9 million.

Where's the figure of $1.5 billion come from? It seems an awful lot.

I wonder how much it cost her to rent "IF TRUMP HAS A JET I WANT ONE NOW DAMMIT!!!!"

Those things aren't cheap.

It reads that way but $1.5B is total.

The witch can vanish money into thin air, another of her skills?

A lot of money was spent on big celebrities to endorse her. Look how many concerts and shit she had. Celebrities don't do this for free, even if they do stuff for charity, they still get paid.

Did you even read the (probably bullshit) article?

>Where's the figure of $1.5 billion come from? It seems an awful lot.
This might help: washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

>yfw Hillary spent 1.5 b-b-billion to fight a cartoon frog

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

so the experts opinion is that half the country is retards?

what were the totals?

goddamn that Trump jet is yuge

Finally a thread about politics.

I wonder if this is true. Kinda sounds like the "she destroyed a flatscreen after she lost" story.

>what were the totals?

Nigga what the fuck are you doing, stop taking the bait.

It's like you're some kinda idiot or something.

Wait a minute

Hillary Clinton is Bill Clinton's wife????

I thought she was his daughter

Or is her husband a rapist as well as her father?

I'm confused.

yeah, and Bill is a rapist, idk about Hillary family

I believe she spent even more actually. 1.5-1.7 something like that if you include the super pacs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IBZocFkXGY

cite your source, Malaysian

if she spent 50m on fireworks for single night celebration you can imagine how retarded and frivolous the rest of the spending might be

Also, all those msm faggots probably took tons of money to run smear campaigns 24/7 during the whole election, and this was practically every single news group out there. The propaganda even reached spain's media, some even ran the 'what is aleppo?' Incident as if it was trump's, it was hilarious when she lost and literally every journo here looked like a clueless retard

City people tend to be more intelligent.

Interesting how both parties machines basically spent the same amount of money but Tumps own operation is where all the savings were

>Trumps campaign CFO is going to be Treasury secretary

Trumps administration is going to be the most competent talented administration in generations

>Hillary Clinton is Bill Clinton's wife????
>I thought she was his daughter

Very funny, Bill actually looks younger than his addled old whore of a wife.

By the way, Chelsea isn't Bill Clinton's kid. She was fathered by the senior partner of her law firm from when she lived in Little Rock, Arkansas. Her real father is Webster Hubbell.

Aren't city people mostly blacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ

>republican party lose 2018 house election

>2020 America elects nigger worship faggot

>Abolish constitution and Second Amendment

>Now california spic and nigger decide who gonna president will be

>all the white genocide conspiracy come out the true

>white liberal become Robin hood and took over all the white men money

>America a carbon copy of western europe become third world country

>Western Europe country become fascist country

>America can't stop it, because feminist castrate every single white men and nigger want Europe money welfare

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8

>So you see, way back then, uh, white americans were like, uh wops from western europe

>ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well

>niggers and spic move in there

>they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with america white women

>That they changed the whole bloodline forever

>That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became dreadlocks hair and dark skin.

>it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later,

>that, uh, that white american still carry that shitskin gene. Now this...

>I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

>Your ancestors are niggers and spic

>Hey. Yeah. And, and your mother fucked a nigger and spic,

>ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger/spic kid...

>now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

>I believe she spent even more actually. 1.5-1.7 something like that if you include the super pacs.

A lot of the spending was off the books, like the CTR campaign as it used a loophole in the electoral finance laws which exempted certain types of internet approaches.

These were allegedly funded by "Independent Donors", but it was probably funds channelled from the Clinton Crime Family Foundation or through the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Obviously only donors to the legitimate campaign funds can complain and demand an autopsy.

Those who made illicit contributions / bribes / payments for access will have to either suck it up or seek redress through other means.

They should investigate everything.

Hm, yes, I'm quite certain donators of a million dollars or more don't give a fuck what she does with the money, especially after she lost.

you are a mongoloid retard. its an expression and a play on grab a bull by the horns. it is colorful language like sweep a woman off her feet. language is not real even if you want to murder people who use bad words you nigger moral puritan

>cite your source, Malaysian

Go fuck yourself you (((CTR))) cuck.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere trying to pin the blame for losing the election on the "Russians", to try and offset the fact that it was your own shitty candidate that lost the election because she has the personality if Monty Burns from the Simpsons?

Thanks for linking that otherwise I would've had no idea what you were referring to.

no

>GET IN BED WITH CORRUPT AND EVIL PEOPLE
>NOW WANT A FAIR AND ACCURATE ACCOUNTING OF WHERE THE MONEY WENT

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

YOU DUMB FUCKS GAVE YOUR MONEY TO WORLD-CLASS CRIMINALS AND NOW IT'S GONE. LIVE WITH IT.

>she took no blame

There it is, folks. There it is.

>no

They fucking are in Detroit and certain other places, but not everywhere, no.

can someone explain this pic

So that's what that guy meant when he said the Democratic party may cease being a National Party

I've heard mixed reports. The guy that shot the Russian ambassador to Turkey was apparently either smashing photos on the wall or straightening some before anyone with guns showed up.

Did she not learn from Jeb! ?

>tfw shills won't be paid

>if she spent 50m on fireworks for single night celebration you can imagine how retarded and frivolous the rest of the spending might be

Reminds of that Trump rally where he said they called up the Clinton Campaign and offered to buy their fireworks 5 cents on the dollar lmao

Yes

This makes NO REFUNDS even funnier

>tfw shills payment records get leaked

I hope this is true

Pilotfag here.
Her campaign most likely wet leased it which means operating costs & pilots are included. To wet lease a plane like that probably runs in the neighborhood of $55,000 per hour flown.

>The donors are not buying the Russian hack story.
muh dick

Well they are buying it, but it doesn't matter, because Russia releasing emails showing Democratic corruption is a non-issue and actually just makes the donors even more interested about where their money went.

It was shady as shit that she was still doing several closed-doors fundraisers a week and practically no actual public campaigning in fucking October.

I love how the left in the US is more upset they were hacked, and not upset at what was released.

>Goshen News
>City of 30,000

Wow how will Trump ever recover? BTFO forever!!

Also, I thought the news was supposed to be neutral and unbaised. Is this no longer the case?

>This is how the media tried to harness meme magic
O how I'm laffin now

When has the Lugenpresse ever been neutral or unbiased? It's probably worse in Germany

>>This is how the media tried to harness meme magic
>O how I'm laffin now

Hillary Clinton in a fucking Mao suit is not a meme, it's a fucking joke.

Now Smug Pepe - that is some fucking meme magic.

They were trying to meme their statement into reality
>Cmon guys she's way ahead of drunft

Australia can you just invade syrup land already?

>Western Europe country become fascist country

One can only hope.