Why haven't men walked on the moon in 45 years?

Why haven't men walked on the moon in 45 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/content/what-is-nasa-s-asteroid-redirect-mission
youtu.be/r1AxmaYdj4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3
joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we're not at war with anyone even close to having the capacity to go there and no one is scared of anything.

because they were tired of faking moon landing missions.

good q

There's nothing interesting there.

What reason would you have to send another human to the moon right now?

because no one ever did in the first place

>Why haven't men walked on the moon?
Fixed that for you

This, we have no reason to

Get more moonpies

This is one of those theories that I'm completely 50/50 on. I honestly don't know what to believe about it.

Too expensive with no real profitable incentive to do so.
Asteroids may be a different case in the future though.

Too much JPEG, can't read

I haven't moonwalked since I lost my glove.

Men haven't ever walked on the moon

I haven't since I had to leave the last awkward situation I walked in on

you dont want to know
(its why the moon doesnt turn)

They just chilled when we allegedly walked on the other side. You're confounding things

hmm, is that the real scale?

didn't know the moon was so tiny.....what scale is it in terms of if you wrapped a land mass from earth around it?

because there is a space station there filled with horrible grotesque creatures that evolved from protohumans that lived on the moon in order to maintain and man the large weaponry on the darkside of the moon

the moon is hollowed out and has been colonized before in a different era/cycle.

>he doesnt know

Kek.

How did space exploration go from nothing to the moon in 10 years and then do nothing but fuck dolphins for the next 60 years?

lack of funding really, the neocons/Repubs/mil-indust complex parasites wanted their military spending so we have spent ten times as much as the rest of the world combined on our military the last 40+ years and now drop million dollar smart bombs on goat-fuckers, and the leftists/Dems/welfare crowd bitch if you don't give their programs a healthy raise every year so we've spent trillions on welfare/EBT/WIC/S.S.disability/etc these last 40+ years and so stuff like this just kinda got caught in the squeeze.

tldr: if Israel or Dem voting constituency niggers had really benefited from the continuation of the Apollo program you can bet its funding would have been very vocally backed and provided for lavishly

>Because Stanley Kubrick refused to fake it twice.

>because there is a space station there filled with horrible grotesque creatures that evolved from protohumans that lived on the moon in order to maintain and man the large weaponry on the darkside of the moon
>the moon is hollowed out and has been colonized before in a different era/cycle.

Please continue. Seriously. Is there some site about this? Can you tell more?

This.

Apollo program vs Welfare checks, welfare checks win every single time.

I don't understand why we are in space anyway.

I mean I get satellites and shit but what can we learn up there that we can't down here?

Without faster than light travel it all seems a bit frovilous.

Seeding Mars at some point would be slick. But I feel like that's hundreds of years away at the very least.

I think we should focus on figuring more shit out down here before the worry about people prancing around on the moon for billing upon billions of dollars

there is so much to tell, no, you will need to find out the truth on your own

What a fucking cop out.

Because it is a waste of resources until we can find a reason to go there that isnt purely exploration

oh yes, let me just sit here and write down all my knowledge that took years to gather from many sources

do you guys even read books, or just Sup Forums

This, keep going cuck

Spoon fees us. Give us the tl;dr

no reason to.

no reason to go to Mars either. it's all a sham. the only reason people want to go is for further capital gain, not to "expand" humanity. we can't even take care of the planet we evolved on. humanity is still far too young to even consider realistic space travel. we still fight over imaginary lines.

it would require a gigantic fluke dodging all solar flares the entire way through to reach the moon

look at the photos of the craft on the moon. it looks like fucking aluminum foil. it's a joke

You know we've been to the moon more than once, right?

How about you name a few books to get us started?

why would anyone waste literal billions to go literally nowhere?
there is literally nothing on the moon
even the most bold project of moon colonization like bulding a self-sufficient moon colony would cost us members of the ESA or NASA for you burgers billions upon billions of dollars
>muh helium-3
we don't have the technology to intensively extract, stock and use that resource from the moon yet, maybe in the future, but right now it's a waste of time and money
until we build a space elevator who is actually working and literally making the costs of sending shit to outer space null we have no real way to colonize\do anything in space other than fucking send some blockes to the ISS with 60 years old russian rockets once every 6 months or fucking slingshot some satellites in our own orbit
the same thing applies to mars, its own moons and any kind of gas giant satellites\moons\asteroids
space elevator or bust

Because there's no point.

The only reason to ever go there was to unlock an achievement except for that there is only dust.

Well whatever the reason, I found it interesting that Edgar Mitchell quit NASA after he got back to earth and became a priest.

I agree on the space elevator.

nasa.gov/content/what-is-nasa-s-asteroid-redirect-mission
astronauts going part way to the moon in 2020ish, but it's going to take considerably longer than in 1969,...hmmm

>mexican intellectuals

It's diameter is about the width of the United States

spbp

what have borders got to do with it you idiot.
even on mars or moon there will be boarders from all the countries who make their colonys there.
And you can bet aliens will have borders too. stupid shit we can't figure out traveling faster than light but ouh our lefty here got it figured out for everyone in the universe how shit works

What's the point if Soviet Senpai isn't around to notice us?

Start building the Moon base.

>teroids may be a different case in the future though.
No reason to send men with food and life support.

If there are asteroids with massive rare/precious content worth going for you could send an unmanned craft to reallign its orbit into collision course with earth and crash it into Siberia or Afrika.

Siberia is unpopulated, and Afrikan savages arent worth caring about.

this. we have bases in Antarctica for scientific research. if we could send men on the regular to the moon 45 fucking years ago, why haven't we started building a base there yet?

Does anyone else find it creepy that there is a side of the moon that we never see?

There could be ayyyliums building structures there to launch and invasion and we wouldn't see it.

Yea. What user said.

It's also recorded to be "hollow" where it rang like a bell when the lander touched down on it.

Did anyone really go to the moon? or outer space?? do we have a major conspiracy by the Never A Straight Answer department (NASA)
pic related..

>300km wide asteroid made of gold
>hey lets crash it into siberia!
>mfw

I believe it's an alien base. It's like their outpost for humans

>no real profitable incentive

Maybe not until nuclear fusion anyway.

What about mining though? Surely having an object basically formed from the earth's crust so nearby could be a useful source of metals, minerals and other things? Any corporation or goverment that set up a base on the moon would have basically unlimited access to these resources for mining. Provided the technology is possible to house people on the moon and operate the mines of course

>tfw we could have had Newt for president
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

We've been told not to go back. There's bad things in the caverns and on the dark side of the moon.

Because moon dust is highly toxic, like asbestos on steroids.

youtu.be/r1AxmaYdj4g

Space elevator will never work due to planet rotation

shits fucked

tl:dr

ancient knowledge was lost, a ton at the burning of the great library in alexandria, advanced stone tech using soundwaves and the earths natural energy (tesla, lagrange points) Pyramids tie into this and a bunch of other stuff

oldest civilization is not actually the oldest but the first of its kind in this era, i:e money civs, babylon..

we wuz alium slaves minging gold then somehow freed

we wuz colonizing space

we wuz at war, everything lost, in a huge space war, mars among other planets and moons uninhabitable

humanity is now exiled or we are seperated from the other planets

moon is an ancient space station and the humans that lived there stayed after the collapse

there are traces of this stuff all over the world, some can be explained but others are far more mysterious

this cycle has happened many times and there are millions of years of human history lost

But some knowledge was maintained by the ruling elite and their ancestors, they might even posses alien tech, right now, as I write this down.

we don't know why we are here now, I like to think that the current alium overlords need soldiers this time around, not slaves to mine gold.

Soldiers for a great war in the future, or it is so far away that we can't see the effects yet (SoL)

anyways, it makes sense when you get into it and read more, what I've written here are simply supposed to guide you, tl:dr

WHY INDEED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3

They're never, EVER going to bring asteroids into LEO because sure if it's at terminal velocity or less it's relatively safe but at the speeds asteroids are travelling at in space? You're asking for an extinction level event. How much energy do you think you'll need to slow a 1km wide asteroid down with an unmanned craft? The prospect is ridiculous

The Jews/U.S military industrial complex won't allow it. They allowed it that one time because they had to put Russia and Communism down.

>implying anyone has been to the moon

Seriously? I thought this place was red-pilled but now all you cucks are talking about the Jewn landing like it was a god damned second coming of Christ
News flash fucktards: The moon landing was fake

get out of my thread.

>moon dust is highly toxic
the moon is made of the same things the earth is made, you idiot
toxic dust my spaghettian dick

>anyway it makes sense when you get into and read more

Everything makes sense when you believe content posted in threads on /x/ that even /x/ regulars would sage

Your thread?

People asked me to post

I'm with you my man

yeah, ok, I don't even visit /x/ but they sound like cucks

this is what the ((((nasa chiefs)))) want you to think

This sounds a lot like Battlefield Earth....

Are you serious?

Do you believe in the International Space Station?

Because if you do, you're fucking retarded for not believing in the moon landing.

Nobody besides crazy/retarded people actually think the moon landing was faked, its just a meme.

>we don't have fusion power working at all yet
>3He isn't even a first-stage fusion fuel
>can't use it for 50 years at least
But damn we could make some awesome balloon arches with all that helium.

>why haven't we ever been to the Moon.
Fixed.

Confirmed, kek has spoken.
Also, while we are at it, someone find me one picture from space pf the earth that been doctored.

> Moon clanged
> Even though it doesn't have an atmosphere

never heard of it

but Hollywood is a tool by the (((elite))) and they like to tell half-truths

If we see it in da moveis then reality seems less scarey

Pretty sure vonbraun himself said it would take a craft 5x the size of the empire state building for a safe return; for all the fuel.

Still using the same tech roughly, btw. Massive diff between LEO and unhinging from the gravitational pull.

>ancient
Stopped reading right there

Maybe because after you get over the novelty of being on the moon, being on the moon is kind of fucking lame.

that picture if fucking creepy.
pure numbers who are fucking scary if you think about it.
1 pixel 100km - medium earth orbit..then it gets red...34k km the moon..and then black...and more black...some other planets and the sun...and then black again...we just sit here on a dot so small somewhere in a big black nothing...even dust particles are bigger in comparison if you look at the whole universe.
And all we talk about is why we should ignore islam longer and longer while it destroys everything we have build in this nothing...just think about how precious we are and if we let it fall to them what a shame that is for the universe and eveything we have created in it.
maybe "space" is meant as space for us humans so that somewhere in time we will be everywhere,and there will be place for every human...but not muslims. They are destroying the big peace...there will always be fights and it will only stop when we delete them and share their oil between us so that we can use that money to better humanity instead of they building ed holograms of mohammed while they stone their raped children to death while sitting on lion because the golden ferrari has to much dust on it.

>had sex

she didn't have sex user, she just jerked off the horny dolphin who learned off other dolphins that were jerked off by their trainers

A dolphins penis is so strong it can tear perforate your vagina or colon

and a females dolphins vagina mucles is so strong it can litterally rip off your penis

anyone claiming to have had intercourse with a dolphin is lying

>he thinks the ISS is real

Ew, an Australian tried reading my post but was intimidated by the moderate grammar level of this Swedes linguistics, he then even replied. Gross!

retard

ah.

Its time to declare war then. We must plan for the invasion of the moon.

>Humans are great at war. Lets declare war on other planets so we get there faster.

What does atmosphere have to do with the moon ringing lol

It's a book by the Scientology cult leader L. Ron Hubbard.

joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

plus the van allen radiation belt.

i had sex with a dolphin

We're in space because (((they))) know just how fucked the Earth really is from pollution and so close to nuclear war.

(((They))) want to figure out how to colonize other planets damn fast before shit gets fucked on Earth.