Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=ulODfWHft40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol good post

Bump

I think you are onto something

they dont fly planes over the north pole dumbass.

Doesn't this BTFO flat-Earthers? The distances you've shown only make sense on a round globe.

Why the fuck not. Dont answer that shill. We all know a compass up there obliterates your theories anyways and the south pole is a bundle of lies as well. What does the Bible say. End of thread

oh shit I didn't know B.o.B. posted on Sup Forums

None of it makes sense just their flight paths. One hour difference for that small of a ratio over gigantic flights doesn't make sense. It is not strongest argument but the earth is supposedly a pear now in the religion of science

what prevents flat earthers from launching a rocket to take images from a high enough angle to prove/disprove the flat earth theory?

user, I...

DELET THIS

Try taking a normal compass on a passenger plane that flies above 30000ft

TSA would have your ass unpacked raw in a minute if they even smelled a compass on you.

Now ask yourself, why is that?

>areas below the equator are mapped to the top of the sphere above its equator
try harder

What prevents you from chartering a private plane capable of flying above 3000 ft and bringing your own compass?

i've taken a compass on a plane multiple times. you probably look like a psycho. you certainly sound like one.

wtf I hate my balls now

DELETE THIS

Japan to New York is more like 11 hours, the jet stream gives a 100 knot tailwind

ebin b8 btw

This is some legit retardation.

do u have a waifu?

And here come the shills

30,000ft user

And no, you haven't.

LA - Tokio is 12 hours
LA - NY is 6 hours

Except those flight paths don't exist. Also on the flat earth model you wouldn't go in a circle to fly there. You would travel a more direct route.

POO IN

you can take a compass on a plane, unless you mean the kind of compass that draws a circle and has a big steel needle.
lots of wristwatches have compasses built in, good luck getting an accurate reading inside the metal airplane though

obviously a typo

once again, why are you unable to charter your own plane? are you a welfare leech?

yes, multiple times. me and my round earther buddies fly around and marvel at the beautiful curvature

Are not planes made of alluminum? Are not planes filled with compasses in the cockpit?

You radiation sickness is showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

I read something once about if you put a fence or wall up, man will wonder what is on the other side of that fence.

But.. if you limit his movement by water (sea), land (depth) and air (space), until that time he is limited by a wall of some kind he cannot pass, he will not wonder there actually is a barrier of some kind.

I always wondered why the first NASA astronauts looked very unhappy in their pressconferences.

I don't know who's dumber,

The OP for posting a photo that proves flat earth is false

Or the fact hardly anyone else noticed this fact and actually tried to argue in round earth defense.

Seriously, who is trolling who?

i have an aluminium compass. what now, fagtard?

>India
>Trying to be smart
>Can't even shit in a toilet
If you actually sit down and watch live flight gps trackers you will see some fishy shit.
Planes disappearing and reappearing.

I'm not convinced that the earth is flat, but I tend to lean more that way when I see facts. More believable than the BS the jew governments have been pushing that only started relatively recently.

>But muh technology
So with modern day technology shouldn't we be able to see the earth in a full, real pic?
Don't start with your satellite timing bs theory.

It's bs all of it.

those flights combined take a completely different route than Tokyo to New York, which goes over Alaska. It does this because the world is round and going over Alaska is much shorter.
flying from Japan to east coast USA or west coast USA takes about the same amount of time strangely enough, for that reason
I want to pat tomoko kuroki on the head all night long

convenient for your story that the video simply stops

so, if it's hitting a dome, why did the rocket not break or change direction? where did the energy go?

>a fucking leaf

Pffffftttttt LOL they dont fly planes over the north pole because of le blizzards and -40 degree weather which ices an airplanes wings you fucking wingnut. Can you be any dumber? Now run along and play little guy.....protip, much of the bible is metaphorical. You will learn that word when you get a little older.

Yeah they do, or at least close enough to it.

wtf i hate oceans now

The flat earth joke needs to end. Its getting really fucking old.

WOW WTF? that video just changed my mind. really made me think....

please show me a commercial flight plan that goes over the north pole fuckhead or gtfo.

the engines generate strong magnetic fields so your compass would probably go wonky.
The compasses in the plane's instrumentation are calibrated for the environment they are in, they're not using a $3 pocket compass from Outdoor Depot

how is it old? this stuff just started showing up

It's literally a thousands of years old meme

i have a $29 dollar compass and it worked pretty good. it has a cute red needle too

t. CNN viewing leaf

>probably

lol

I have no idea myself. I am not even saying it's hitting a dome.

Look up video's keywords "astronauts refuse to swear on bible"

youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro

t. not a flat eather

The jews biggest trick was making the goyim think the world is flat.

They don't want you to know about spherical earth.

but they weren't posting it on Sup Forums back then at least is what i am saying. if the internet is even a thousand years old i am not sure but probably a hundred

>Outdoor depo
kek wtf

Based Japan user knows

the jews biggest trick was taking my foreskin. i was so mad when my uncle showed me his and mine was gone wtf

I don't get it.
That picture basically disproves flat earth theory

does it? it's kind of hard to understand though

Round earthers

BTFO
B
T
F
O

>people ironically believing the earth is flat.

Autism levels have hit an all time high.

So the air at 30000 feet is fine all the time but colder up there and at north pole and flying over cthulhus in the oceans is fine. And blizzards affect shit all. And blizzards appear all the way at that altitude

Yes they do. Go on Flightaware.com and check flight paths. Plenty get more than close enough.

How do trains work on a ball? Just because we live on a "pear" now and nobody can logically or intuitively describe the clearly flat, "pear" earth, doesn't mean the earth is a pear. You can't have a prison planet with a flat earth. Only with a round earth that floats the fuck around everywhere while polaris never wiggles

"The American Federal Aviation Administration now defines the North Polar area of operations as the area north of 78 deg north latitude,[15] which is north of Alaska and most of Siberia.

Aircraft like the Boeing 747-400, 747-8, 777-200ER, 777-200LR and 777-300ER as well as the Airbus A340, A350 and A380, with ranges of around 7,000 nautical miles (13,000 km) or more, are required in order to travel the long distances nonstop between suitable airports.[16] Before this era, all flights from North America to Asia were routed around the Communist bloc using a series of tracks between Alaska and Japan.

Arctic polar routes are now common on airlines connecting Asian cities (Bangkok, Beijing, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, New Delhi, Mumbai, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and Tokyo) to North American cities (New York City, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington, D.C.). Emirates flies nonstop from Dubai to the US West Coast (San Francisco, Seattle and Los Angeles), coming within a few degrees of latitude of the North Pole.[17][18]"

Still doable. Hell, a light twin can still have a ceiling of FL240. And since when are compasses banned?

Who's the guy who said we're surrounded by ice and past it there's actually more land mass
> military aviator
> he did old tv interviews

some retard

>How do trains work on a ball? Just because we live on a "pear" now and nobody can logically or intuitively describe the clearly flat, "pear" earth, doesn't mean the earth is a pear. You can't have a prison planet with a flat earth. Only with a round earth that floats the fuck around everywhere while polaris never wiggles

Are you prescribed medication of any sorts? Im dead serious. That seemed like the ramblings of a psychotic man.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulODfWHft40
>Flat Earth-Military never take the curvature of the Earth into account when firing missiles.

That's what they want u to think, it's why flights can go over North Pole but never South Pole

Holy fuck just blow me and stick a woman on your head. I want you to pretend some woman is a turkey and just use her vagina and body as a hat

I have a cute red needle too

They don't go over south pole because there's no reason to.

I have a cute red penis

Most of them are dirt poor dum-dums that never finished high school

They can, but due to the lack of safe drop zones, it's avoided. Plus, there's just no need given that very few Argentinians make the trip to South Africa or New Zealand.

I'm so tired of hearing you dumbasses giving the scientific community shit for literally DOING THEIR FUCKING JOBS and learning new things about the shape of the fucking planet. Scientists never said, "it's definitely a perfect sphere! no doubts there, we're certain!"
One of the best things about science is that our understanding is constantly evolving, and since scientists aren't retarded enough to claim to know with certainty what the shape of the earth is, their position being subject to change is completely understandable.

All aboard the pear train

>coming within a few degrees of latitude of the North Pole
>"The American Federal Aviation Administration now defines the North Polar area of operations as the area north of 78 deg north latitude,
so we're all gonna ignore that he obviously means 90 degrees
so we're all just gonna ignore it says not a single plane comes near 80 degrees?
ok

>the loo in your new found plane of existence
POO IN IT, FLATJEET

During the cold war planes used to fly over the nort pole instead of Russia when going to Japan.

>Australia
>as big as Russia
>bigger than North America

Take your retarded shit elsewhere.

>PLANEt
>PLANE
>plane means round and not flat
K

do they have direct flights from Tierra del Fuego to Tasmania? Why the fuck would they ever fly a commercial flight over the South Pole?

Riddle me this, leaf, why is every other goddamn planet observably round, but Earth is inexplicably flat?

I was also referring to my penis

Flights don't go over the South pole because the lower part of the southern hemisphere is like 80% ocean and 20% low-population density countries like Australia, South Africa, and Argentina.

How does a ball sun reflect light off a ball moon and have the moon appear transparent sometimes? If at all? Why do we say we know how far away are stars, based on their colours? Muh red shift. Muh gravitational lensing. I don't give a shit what we think we see or what we say. Or if they are all round PLANEts. The earth is not round

Nigga... They take a straight line on a globe map not like they would on a flat map because the world is a globe.

this kills the flat earther

As you can see from this flag from Futurama, North and South America are the only continents that actually exist.

Yeah real surprising, leaf.

Just because you don't understand how light wave reflection works doesn't mean it isn't true.

You do realize that just because it doesn't fly DIRECTLY over the North Pole point doesn't mean it doesn't travel literally all over the area covered by the North Pole ice caps, right?

FUCK OFF!

He's probably a Mormon. They believe there are no other planets (despite believing they'll go to one to become a space God), and everything in the night sky is just an asteroid. There's no logic in these people.

>and have the moon appear transparent sometimes
That never happens, though?
>Why do we say we know how far away are stars, based on their colours?
Because we know the speed of colour wavelengths.

So you aren't even going to try to say all the other large celestial bodies aren't round, you're just going to stick with the assertion that even if they were all provably round, the earth is still flat. Are you trolling or just retarded?

The plane takes an extra hour to fly the extra 500 miles, meaning the plane flies at about 500 mph.

Shitty excuse

>globalism
Is that why that experiment on that long and flat and unobstructed English river with the boat and the flag never showed the flag going under any horizon or calculated curvature? Even coriolis is fake. You actually have a theory that says that all objects launched from earth remember the trajectory because spinning and shit. But never the oceans. And snipers never do all this only windspeed if that

Plus, they fly well over the 78 degree mark. It's just where it's marked as the Arctic Route. Nowhere in there does it say that they don't fly anything above the 78th mark.