Trumpcucks BTFO again

Trumpcucks BTFO again

When will Trumpcucks ever learn honestly?

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-12-28-1Ajobless28_ST_N.htm
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
wnd.com/2016/03/obamas-economic-recovery-in-just-9-charts/
washingtonexaminer.com/harvard-just-6-in-10-millennials-have-jobs-half-are-part-time/article/2520719
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-19/where-median-incomes-have-fallen-the-most
counterpunch.org/2016/02/26/during-obamas-presidency-wealth-inequality-has-increased-and-poverty-levels-are-higher/
youtube.com/watch?v=nQLreUCRYXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEAF
E
A
F

There's no way this is a real cartoon
I refuse to believe someone is that fucking stupid to compare '8 years' vs 'not even in office yet'
And to blatantly withhold information on unemployment and how it's measured

kek

>blatantly withold evidence
Provide a single, reputable source that 100% backs up your assertion or it's not an argument.

Protip: if the source doesn't directly assert that the Obama admin is manipulating job info and it's just you cherrypicking things, it's not an argument.

>Leaf

Kek, saved

20 million legal citizens have been added to the u.s. since 2008
so 15 million jobs "created" isnt impressive. at all.

>Provide a single, reputable source that backs up your assertion or it's not an argument.

If the source doesn't directly admit that the Obama admin is manipulating job info, in particular REAL wages, then it's just you faking things. It's not an argument.

>Trump saves 1000 jobs before his first day in office
>The Republican-dominated Sena--I mean Obama saves 15 million jobs over the course of eight years

Obama's teeth have been removed.

>leaf

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

Find it yourself faggot those numbers are "accurate"
If you stop looking for a job after a certain amount of time you're taken out of the unemployment pool thereby fudging the numbers up and not giving us the real number of unemployed Americans

>unoriginal content
>some variation of "drumf btfo hurr durr hurr"

Typical libtard post.

B B B B B BUT UNEMPLOYEMENT NUMBERS

k

It'd be funny if Trump wasn't 6'3

the unemployment numbers do not count people who have given up on looking for work, it only counts people actively looking for a job

guess how many people are not currently looking for work? guess how many millennials are living in mom's basement?

the ACTUAL unemployment number is likely 20 or 30%

Labor participation is at its lowest in four fucking decades. The job market is absolute trash here.

Fuck GM, worthless company should have been sold off.

>Find it yourself faggot.
Not an argument. Lrn2burdenofproof

>giving dying companies subsidies is good

Stating the opposite of me and then throwing a buttmad tantrum isn't an argument.

This.

The dipshit (((saved))) a sinking ship and plugged the holes with paper mâché.

>I'm going to post am image making claims and not provide sources and then demand the sources to your claims
If it is ever in my power to make the call I will nuke your country, your provide nothing to the world and only shitpost

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Too bad they don't let 85-IQ neet faggots in power then. You just let me know you're incapable of providing a source for your claims. Cry moar.

>Cry moar

desu I'd cry if I lived in Canada

Not an argument. Cry moar

Redpill me on the unemployment rate. Why does Trump say the real number is somewhere around over 20%?

US population in 2008: 304 million
US population in 2016: 324 million

(OP)

>the unemployment numbers do not count people who have given up on looking for work, it only counts people actively looking for a job

>guess how many people are not currently looking for work? guess how many millennials are living in mom's basement?

>the ACTUAL unemployment number is likely 20 or 30%

Copy/pasted from above. You could try actually reading the thread.

>zerohedge graphs with misleading scales
>no historical context
Not an argument.

Where in this thread have I tried arguing with you? All that cold weather in Canada is addling your brain

So yeah I'd be really depressed and would kill myself if I lived in that country

>BUUUUUHHHH HUUUUUUUHH HUUUUUHHHHHHH IVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG BUT I CANT GET OVER IT BUUUUUHHHHH HUUUUUHHHHHHH HUHUUUUUUUUUHHHUHUHUHJHJN

>NATIONAL DEBT

So you think Obama created 15 million jobs and the US population didn't go up by 20 million?

OBAMA LEAF IS BACK! EVERYONE!

YOU FUCKING LOST!

This isn't an argument. Try arguing with facts instead of your feelings next time. Cry moar.

I'm not the same leaf as him, you paranoid bumblefuck.

Youe fucking retarded leaf ,he isnt eaven in office ,yet you say muh obama created more jobs then trump YES BECOSE THERE IS A DIFERANCE OF BEING BUISNESSMAN AND PRESIDENT YOU LITERALY CANT COMPEARE BOUTH!Wait till he will pass 8 years and then we will talk as od for now obama hasnt created nearly as many jobes in his lifetime as trump when we speak of personal owned buisness.So leaf BTFO

Incoherent greentext isn't an argument. Try arguing with facts instead of feelings

The Day of the RAKE is coming soon

Fuck off leaf. Cancer. Trudeau wants to import immigrants so that Canada's population reaches 100 million. And he fiddled as Canada burned.

>not even president
>saving jobs

holy shit what do you want him to do

Obama created 15 million jobs yes, this is fact despite it going against your sensitive Trumptard feelings.

>if you argue against Trump you must support Trudeau!
Nice logical fallacy retard. Cry moar.

Google U6.

Unsourced graphs aren't an argument. Cry moar.

millions of retail and fast food jobs with shit pay along with mass interstate migration which inflated housing prices, increased obesity and traffic accidents

good job

That isn't an argument, try arguing with facts instead of your feelings next time

Cry moar.

This isn't an argument, try arguing with facts instead of your feelings next time. Cry moar.

>Trump saves 1000 full time job before hes even in office.
>Obama destroys 15 million full time jobs and replaces them with part time jobs.

I dont see the part where Im on the losing side.

This isn't an argument, try arguing with facts instead of your feelings next time. Cry moar.

also you forgot to call me by my right gender pronoun: "attack helicopter" so you are now fined

You supported a billionaire because you thought he wouls look for you personally when he doesn't even know your name! AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAT A GULLIBLE FAGGOT YOU THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO BUY TIMESHARES N SHIT

95 million people are out of work.

That's 28% of the fucking country.

It's only gone up since he took office.

FAKE NEWS

Australians are Kek's chosen people and Canada and Australia are like Cain and Abel. Guess what? Canada is the sibling god hates while Australia is the chosen favorite. Repent now and you may be absolved.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>City people all voted for Hillary.
lol if "all city people voted for hillary", she would have won.

cuck

If that's true that's fucking horrifying.
Please tell me if it's true or not, with backed up claims.
Nobody can fuck shit up that way and then get away with it as a happy special man for liberals just because he is a nigger.

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

>legacy

Cry more

The administration changed how it measures unemployment back in 2010, including people that work very few hours a week or work occasional jobs as fully employed:

>usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-12-28-1Ajobless28_ST_N.htm

This has continued. It is called "The Big Lie" by Gallup:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/

Quick reference guide showing many very fragile situations and market distortions underlying the "recovery":

>wnd.com/2016/03/obamas-economic-recovery-in-just-9-charts/

Harvard and Princeton study (hardly bastions of conservatism) shows that 95% of new jobs created in the Obama recovery are part-time (i.e. McJobs created as a side effect of Obamacare)

>investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

Millennial unemployment is 40%; they can't get their lives started:

>washingtonexaminer.com/harvard-just-6-in-10-millennials-have-jobs-half-are-part-time/article/2520719

Median income has fallen; the average American household is poorer than it was 16 years ago. Progress!

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-19/where-median-incomes-have-fallen-the-most

Overall wealth inequality has increased; more people are in poverty and on public assistance rolls:

>counterpunch.org/2016/02/26/during-obamas-presidency-wealth-inequality-has-increased-and-poverty-levels-are-higher/

Other than that though, everything is fine. Please continue to regale me with how there hasn't even been enough job creation to keep up with the pace at which we are letting LEGAL immigrants into the country.

Not an argument. Try arguing with facts instead of feelings next time.

How many were part time Obamacare recruitment center jobs?

She won the popular vote and got 3 million more votes, but the electoral college system gives more votes to rural and suburban retards.

>not using drumpfcucks
Bad bait lad, you have to say drumpf

>Not an argument. Try arguing with facts instead of feelings next time.

I have to admit that I chuckled.

first of all
>leaf

second he hasn't even become president, how retarded do you have to be?

sage

>leaf country literally ran by a cuckold

Are you actually trying to redpill people on how shitty obama was through immense shitposting?

>Comparing 8 years of presidency to the achievements of a president who hasn't even taken office yet
>Ignoring the fact that 99% of the "jobs" that were "created" during Obama's "presidency" were part time or temporary

if Obama fired 4 people and hired 1.. it would be reported that he created 1 job... meanwhile those other 4 are still out of work.

it's how liberals resonate when their world view don't match reality.

Nobody going to talk about the record 90million out of the work force, not counted in unimployment?
No? No?

>ever learn honestly
When did they learn dishonestly? What did they learn dishonestly?

>saved GM
>A good thing

Really? You question if it real because of that and not the "15 million jobs created". That's the most unbelievable part.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQLreUCRYXM
>dude political phrasing tactics drumpf lmao haha
>oh but it's good when obongo does it
I mean, I wasn't born yesterday my man

What 15 million jobs?

>taking credit for all the Republican states hard work

Sounds like Obama.

When will the Obama "job creation meme" die?

He doesn't created jobs, he created slavery and called this "jobs".

And don't forget how fake the statistics are.
If you would only call something a job which earns you like $40k/year, Obama would have destroyed as good as every job.

Only if you include slavery jobs, Obama has shifted the working force towards a slavery force.

>comparing what Trump has done before he's even president to Obama's accomplishments in 8 years as prez
>flat-out admitting that Trump saved 1,000 jobs at Carrier

IT'S FUCKING DELICIOUS