The perfect test of intelligence is to ask if someone believes, in any way shape or form, in the Pizzagate conspiracy...

The perfect test of intelligence is to ask if someone believes, in any way shape or form, in the Pizzagate conspiracy. If the answer is "yes", you know you are dealing with a borderline retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
youtu.be/KPB5qK3EPuM
aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/06/video-obama-burger-run-to-five-guys-on-inside-the-obama-white-house.html
web.archive.org/web/20151018121529/http://iamthewitness.com/archive.php?dir=audio/Ted.Pike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

If Pizzagate was real... Who are the victims? Where are the accusers? Only accusers I've read about recently are the ones are the ones accusing Donald Trump of raping them.

Oh, and let's not forget one old, long-spanning connection to the Clintons that people forgot to mention in the Pizzagate posts: Donald J. Trump, longtime family friend and fellow Jeffrey Epstein buddy.

>>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Translation: Here are some political figures I don't like who go to a popular pizza restaurant (and one of them used to date the owner). That pizza restaurant had some Instagram friends who posted some shit I personally find weird; I will call them "associates". From this, I will deduce a worldwide sex trafficking operation involving the Clintons directly because their campaign manager talks about pizza he eats in emails. Also, Bill and Donald Trump's mutual old friend Jeffrey Epstein molested girls, but his alleged victims have only ever accused Trump, not Clinton, of raping them.

The end. RED PILLED

Translation: I have never heard of "confirmation bias" before, so therefore I am getting a very creepy feeling in muh gut that somebody who owns a pizza shop talks about pizza. Ping pong is also scary. *vaguely similar symbols* See? It's all connected!

The end. RED PILLED

obvious trolling but i will hijack this thread with pizzagate shit

Great! Let's see if you can set aside your autism long enough to tell me why I should be disturbed by that screenshot. I'll even presume it's not shopped, just to make it easier for you.

>Pizzagate conspiracy

Pedowood 2.0

Twice the autism

Normal people read this and see some people who enjoyed the company of family friends.

Sup Forums reads it and sees pedophilia, because Sup Forums is full of actual pedophiles.

Rule 14 of the internet

Heeey...vsauce! Michael here.
handkerchiefs arent pizza related...or are they?
a 2016 study into the domino chees gentelmans club revealed that pizza related maps
were the most common thing to be found on pasta handkercheifs.....but does this mean its still fake news?

If you knew anything about French, you would know how to pronounce those words and see that it doesn't sound a thing like the guy's name. More autism. Keep it up though; you guys love making it easy for us rational people!

so you have proof of donald trump doing something

Shills, shills everywhere.
Hey Alphabet boys: Go fuck yourselves!
Also:
Sage

Dennis Hastert? You mean that Republican who, like Donald Trump, had *actual* people come forward and claim they were victims of his childhood sex abuse? Yeah, that guy who helped impeach Bill Clinton! Yeah, GREAT, GREAT friend of ol' Bill!

>The perfect test of intelligence is to ask if someone believes, in any way shape or form, in the Pizzagate conspiracy. If the answer is "yes", you know you are dealing with a borderline retard.
Not an argument.

Nope. Unlike Pizzagate weirdos, I realize that tenuous connections and tiny factoids that make me twist my nickbeard and say hmm aren't "proof" of anything.

yes. that dennis hastert. hillary and co keep up with THAT dennis hastery

Keep schilling, schills. Hillary lost so David Brock isn't going to pay off your student loans.

Vladimir Putin says Pizzagate is real, and cucks are destroying western society.
youtu.be/KPB5qK3EPuM

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Prove Pizzagate or GTFO.

OMFG THE "I'M NOT A ROBOT" JUST MADE ME CHOOSE PIX OF PIZZA OMG IT'S ALL SO CONNECTED

This thread was created to dsitract from the abundant evidence for pizzagate

They also kept up with accused child rapist Donald Trump up until a couple years ago. Got any proof for Pizzagate yet?

Heavy breathing band and crowd jokes about kids being sexual preferences on youtube and I'm supposed to juxtaposition that with aborted fetus jokes.

Not this time, you can joke about killing babies in humor but when you joke about sexual preferences you don't get away with it. Not this time, not ever.

kek

Looks like CTR still has some employees running around here.

I'm so happy about that, you people say the sweetest things about us.

So far every bit of "evidence" offered isn't evidence at all. You would know this if you spent less time making fun of the college educated for not being right wing freaks and actually getting a college education yourself. Here, I'll help you: Google "Occam's Razor". I promise George Soros didn't invent it.

im gonna take a dump will be back to post alot more

Have you literally missed years and years of documentaries and people claiming that such cults exists, or the many rings which have been exposed already?

Fucking hell

so far all your explanations are not explanations at all
jan 20 is looming
clocks tickin

>evidence
Circumstantial evidence is evidence.

I can't tell if you are a parody a paid shill or a /leftypol/ retard but you sound really gay right now.

"Oh look, some personal emails said stuff that doesn't make any sense to me.... PEDOPHILIA!"

The only people who look at this "evidence" and see a buncha pedophilia-related shit are pedophiles. So it's no surprise nobody but 4channers believe in Pizzagate.

oh wow thats hilarious, i cant believe these people are that desperate to help hillary that they actually set proper rules and code of conduct. no wonder they were called basement virgins by the staff hahhaa

Vast, vast majority of every one of those claims have been discredited, including ones that had much more solid "evidence" than the navel-gazing you illogical autistic weirdos keep posting.

heeey...Vsauce. Michael here
handkercheifs arent pizza related...
or are they?
a 2016 study into the domino chees gentelmans club revealed that pizza related maps were the most common thing to be found on pasta handkercheifs
but does this mean its still fake news??

>still doesnt explain shit
and you wonder why people are suspicious

Terrible representation of what it is, never goes after Clinton but this guy is tied to her and a donor.

Why has a D.C. Mag named a pizza shop owner the top 50 most powerful man in Washington?

Here's the beauty of how "evidence" works: I don't need to explain anything whatsoever. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. If you can't show it, you don't know it.

Heeey...vsauce! Michael here.
handkerchiefs arent pizza related...or are they?
a 2016 study into the domino chees gentelmans club revealed that pizza related maps
were the most common thing to be found on pasta handkercheifs.....but does this mean its still fake news??

Relax schill! Don't get so triggered.

I'm sure you can find other ways to pay off your student loans.

>Still doesn't understand the burden of proof
And you wonder why people are suspicious of your conspiracy theory.

For the record, I don't wonder why a bunch of autistic uneducated masturbation-and-video game addicts are "suspicious" about nonsense that confirms their inane beliefs. I don't wonder at all.

Says the guy who gets triggered over pizza and supports someone who wants to make the whole country a safe space for people who don't like flag-burning.

A college education might have saved you from believing laughable bull shit about the world.

Why has the pizza shop owner been in the White House meeting personally with Obama? Why did he have 65,000$ worth of pizza at the White House when no outfide food is allowed?

>f-f-f-f-f-for the r-record, I d-d-don't wonder why a bunch of a-autisti
>16 posts by this id
lol are you gonna tell us what a pizza related handkercheif map is or not

Because he is a popular, well-known fundraiser and host and caterer for the Democratic Party in Washington. He is a D.C. insider. None of this is disputed by rational people. It also proves none of your pedophilia crap. Again, you people don't know what "evidence" or "proof" even *is*.

this pizzagate thing has got to be one of the most hilarious and entertaining things to come out of Sup Forums in recent memory

>podesta emails get leaked
>an email about that pizza guy inevitably comes up, probably because pizza is the most popular food in america
>someone applies the old CP=cheese pizza meme for a quick kek and thinks nothing of it
>pizzagate is born

You seem surprisingly rustled over a supposedly non-existent non-proven non-thing!

Seems a bit, hmmm, suspicious?

Because he's a well known fundraiser for the Democratic Party. And, that whole "no outside food is allowed" thing is a myth. The White House gets "outside food" all the damn time. You can literally watch videos of Obama going out to a burger place and taking a sack back to the office for everybody. Where do you people get these strange ideas? How can any human being with a brain be this fucking dumb?

Video of Obama ordering and bringing back "outside food" to the White House after a burger run: aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/06/video-obama-burger-run-to-five-guys-on-inside-the-obama-white-house.html

Did you forget there have been rings close to the top in washington have already been exposed?

Or this?

>have been discredited
You mean nobody believed it because it was far fetched as fuck.

Of course it does! Everything seems suspicious when you're too busy making fun of college graduates for not voting for accused child rapist Donald Trump to go get an education yourself and learn what "confirmation bias" is!

Perfect example of one of those discredited 80's "Moral Panic" sex cult memes that led to zero convictions and nothing but hearsay that has been long forgotten by people who don't have mental disorders. Thanks for reminding us how silly (and outdated) Pizzagate is!

watch out guys this genius madman right here graduated college. you cant defeat him

>this pizzagate thing has got to be one of the most hilarious and entertaining things to come out of Sup Forums in recent memory
If you think pizzagate is real it isn't hilarious. If you don't think pizzagate is real it isn't hilarious. I can't see someone honestly believing this.

Of course! THE JOOOOOS

SATANISM

PEDOPHILIA (Sup Forums is full of pedophiles, many of whom are pushing Pizzagate)

It all ties together in a nice, neat, concise way that perfectly confirms everything you don't like is pure evil! Feels good AND it's simple, just like everything that's true in the world. Amirite?

Go to sleep soros.

The irony of you mentioning the hilarious bogus Trump 'scandals' makes me hope you're just b8. I'd pity that level of obliviousness

Eh, it's not my fault Trumpets tend to think "student loans" and "college professors" are insults.

BTW, got any proof of Pizzagate?

Goodness, you are very very angry at this for some reason.

It didn't start with pizzagate. Learn your history you fucking asshole.

web.archive.org/web/20151018121529/http://iamthewitness.com/archive.php?dir=audio/Ted.Pike/

those first two audios talk about pedos. There's many, many more within the archives.
>your welcome

Got any proof of Trump raping women?

Hear that shills? Thats the sound of your faggot bullshit running out of gas, get ready to kys when its over.

Well what do you consider the pizzagate theory? If you ask me if I believe James Alafantis is a pedo, then my answer is most certainly yes,of course.

Oh, sorry I reminded you that Trump's "bogus scandals" at least had the benefit of having an actual accuser, which Pizzagate does not. Oh, and don't forget this beauty:

>"I've known Jeff [Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

>"many of them are on the younger side"

If you believe in pizzagate you are retarded. But if you dont believe shit like that happens in the highest echelons you are fucking stupid.

back. guys remember rule 14

the rabbit hole is very, very deep.

Nope, no proof, just like with Pizzagate. But there's certainly more circumstantial evidence for it than there is for Pizzagate.

>Has been accused by an actual person
>Has admitted hanging with a known pedophile and bragging that said known pedophile "likes beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side"
>Has recounted on tape grabbing women by the pussy and kissing them without permission

For Pizzagate

>Symbols
>Code
>Pizza
>Artwork

what's funny is that people actually believe this is real, and will go out of their way to make videos of themselves traveling across the country to make a pilgrimage to this place and "expose" the whole thing. some retard brought a gun into their store fully expecting things to end in a shootout. ultimately the only thing they end up doing is looking like fucking morons. it pleases me greatly. this is like the thigh gap thing times 50. the only thing that could make this funnier is if Sup Forums gets a dedicated group of pizzagate conspiracy psychopaths that start routine "pizzagate general" threads. a man can dream.

picture of said basement, notice the ping pong tables in the back that match to another image

Yeah, cuz parents never let their kids have sleepovers!

Thanks for reminding us how isolated your upbringing was and that if anyone should be guarded from children it's you.

Why is everything 404 in this thread?

All your images are 404 for me. Can't see any of them